Brad Maddox should HAVE beaten Brodus and got his contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else guessing the OP of these threads are BLFFL just by looking at the title?

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
That's your opinion. :idontcare:
Don't you mean "Thank you for your irrelevant opinion?" Anyways
what so great about Brad Maddox?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's just not fair! Maddox is so much better than brodus and they are cheating. They just need to give him a normal match! I don't know why Booker T and Vickie hate him. UGHHHH

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Tapout said:
Don't you mean "Thank you for your irrelevant opinion?" Anyways
what so great about Brad Maddox?

Absolutely nothing, imo.

It's obvious the maker of this thread is simply just basing her opinion off of Maddox's physical appearance, since there's really nothing to base a solid opinion of Maddox yet. She basically thinks Maddox will be the best in the world and Ambrose is just a "15 minute flash in the pan".

She has never solid evidence to back up her thoughts. So, the whole forum pretty much resorts to trolling whenever she posts just about anything. Some speculate she's actually trolling making these ridiculously dumb threads. Just giving you the short summary.

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Absolutely nothing, imo. It's obvious the maker of this thread is simply just basing her opinion off of Maddox's physical appearance, since there's really nothing to base a solid opinion of Maddox yet. She basically thinks Maddox will be the best in the world and Ambrose is just a "15 minute flash in the pan". She has never solid evidence to back up her thoughts. So, the whole forum pretty much resorts to trolling whenever she posts just about anything. Some speculate she's actually trolling making these ridiculously dumb threads. Just giving you the short summary.
Ahh. In short she is :vince:.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wonder if the OP ever watched NXT. Maybe if you did you might have some stuff to back him up, but you're not even doing that. You provide poor and lazy statements to support your ignorance. If you're going to keep on posting about Brad Maddox provide good evidence and facts to support your conclusion. Because if you keep saying what you have been saying you are doing nothing but coming off as a troll, especially hating on the Shield. Have you never once watched an Ambrose promo? I'm sure you have, Crayo spammed the fuck out of us with it. He is an amazing and crazy ass mother fucker, it was scary but very beautiful because he portrayed his character so good, and then he could go in the ring and destroy his opponents. We can back up why the Shield is good, which is why you're coming off as a troll. You're not making an argument or a debate, you're just making false claims and trying to make yourself seem like a lone wolf, but a lone wolf would never go into an area where there's no food.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Farooq said:
I wonder if the OP ever watched NXT. Maybe if you did you might have some stuff to back him up, but you're not even doing that. You provide poor and lazy statements to support your ignorance. If you're going to keep on posting about Brad Maddox provide good evidence and facts to support your conclusion. Because if you keep saying what you have been saying you are doing nothing but coming off as a troll, especially hating on the Shield. Have you never once watched an Ambrose promo? I'm sure you have, Crayo spammed the fuck out of us with it. He is an amazing and crazy ass mother fucker, it was scary but very beautiful because he portrayed his character so good, and then he could go in the ring and destroy his opponents. We can back up why the Shield is good, which is why you're coming off as a troll. You're not making an argument or a debate, you're just making false claims and trying to make yourself seem like a lone wolf, but a lone wolf would never go into an area where there's no food.

Mind if you link me to said Ambrose promo? :smug:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Stopspot sent it to me @[Stopspot] My indie drug dealer, care to help?

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brad Maddox should of beat Brodus and got his contract this is getting ridiculous Brad is the future of the company give him that damn contract
IMO, Brad Maddox is gonna get a contract anyways. Don't most storylines involving getting/earning a contract usually end with the superstar getting the contract and working for the company? If the answer is Yes then you have nothing to worry about BRFFL. :yes: