Bra and Panties banned? Greatest Characters of the 90's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

-- Kelly Kelly was recently on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show, and when asked about WWE bringing back the Bras and Panties Matches, Kelly replied, "No not any more. We're PG now".

-- Steve Austin, The Rock, Bret Hart and The Undertaker are featured on the box art for the WWE Greatest Stars of the 1990s DVD set.

-- A commercial during Monday's WWE RAW hyped Big Show and Edge vs. Triple H and Undertaker as the main event of Friday's Smackdown. The show was taped last week.

24wrestling.com
--------------------------------------
I never knew there was a 90's superstars dvd coming out. I may pick it up.
As for the bra and panties, it's hot, but not really necessary, so whatever.

Kizza

I thought it would be obvious they would be banned.

Haven't seen one in about forever anyways.

Moonlight Drive

If you want bra and panties, go to the internet.

:smh @ HBK not being on the case.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
NO BRA AND PANTIES MATCH?!

But seriously, I guess this good for the wrestling... but what does Kelly Kelly know? A 20 (?) year old blonde bimbo employed for her "modelling"?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It looks like the bikini contests are pretty much gone too. Been forever since we've seen one of them. Half of the divas are now useless (like they weren't before anyway :shifty:).

straight_edge76

Who really cares that Bra and Panties were banned?I mean other then a slight enertainment factor what did they actually provide? I mean the last time I was excited for them was when I was like 11. PG isn't as bad as some are making it out to be.

The Superstars of the 90's seems cool. I might have to check it out.

noumenon

Yes..oh wow..this is indeed horrible...since their ring attire leaves so much to the imagination