Boycott TNA to prove a point!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
This is an attempt to make a wake-up call to TNA Management by getting iMPACT to have very low ratings & get low PPV buys. The press release really explains why we're doing this.

This was started the other day on TalkiMPACT.com. We already have F4W behind us. Tons of major forums are behind it. Bryan at F4W(who you may seen on the news talking about Benoit along with Meltzer) has stated that Huge TNA Star is backing this up(and possibly a few others in TNA).

Here's the MySpace & Facebook: www.myspace.com/tnatopten & http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4931855658

Do NOT TURN ON IMPACT this THURSDAY NIGHT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Spread the word far and wide, every forum, every single fan you know... the 8/16 Opt-Out On TNA Crap is ON!

OPT-OUT ON TNA CRAP.

We will help facilitate a shockingly low rating for this week if this goes VIRAL.

Spread the word.

DO NOT WATCH TNA THIS THURSDAY. If you have to watch download the show or at lease watch the re-play.

Tell your friends to tell their friends... post it everywhere, or just one time, online.
So, if your a true fan of TNA and want it to get better, please join the Ignore Impact Initiative.

well i got this froum a guy on another forum and i am down with it basically because i wasn't giong to watch it anyway

Reaction score
i also noted on on another forum that i was joining the boycot seems like every one has gotten it around

Hitman

Reaction score
WOW I SEE THAT THIS MOVEMENT IS GOING STRONG BUT IDK WHY YALL BOYCOTTING TNA iMPACT!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
but honestly if we only do this for one week it really wont do much, we have to do it like for a month straight...

Reaction score
I record iMPACT! so technically I was boycotting it anyway lol

I dont think this is gonna work...but I hope it does, maybe this is the Turning Point or "wakeup call" that TNA needs

gashface

Reaction score
Unless somebody writes to TNA to tell them why people are doing it, this is pretty useless.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well Goodluck. I don't know if any wrestling fan can go cold turkey for over a month. I mean if I miss one show,its like"Shit!,ah well nothing happened,then the next day.I find out theres a new GM."

gashface

Reaction score
Also how many fans are going to see this online, a few thousand? TNA won't even feel it.

Travis40

Believe me TNA will feel it, when I saw the Impact spoilers....I almost died laughing....for some reason TNA never books Kurt Angle in a match...and this Impact, the matches were worthless and the show did nothing to improve storylines...it just sucked, this might be the worst edition of Impact ever.

Hitman

Reaction score
I never really like TNA because they never like to push they up and coming Wrestler's

gashface

Reaction score
I do agree that TNA is starting to really suck over the past few weeks, they need to get their head out of Angles ass.

Travis40

I do agree that TNA is starting to really suck over the past few weeks, they need to get their head out of Angles ass.

That's exactly what I've been saying since February, but TNA fans have had their heads so far up Joe's ass to listen to anything that I've been saying.

Christian

Reaction score
No. I'll stop watching wrestling in general before I "boycott" the ONE wrestling show I actually enjoy.