Boy kills dad with sledgehammer.. WOW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Didn't WWE claim a while back that they don't use anything that is laying around a house that a child could use? I hope this leads to an end of Triple H using a sledgehammer. It always came off Blue to use it anyway since HHH can potentially slip up an accidentally almost murder his opponent.

I think that this kid has played games his entire life & probably doesn't understand the value of it. There really should be some kind of support group for addicted gamers. Maybe someone should explain to kids that there is no real life rewards for saving princesses of killing aliens, the only point of a game is to have fun.

Fuck that's sick, how could anyone do anything like that. The guy must have some mental health problems but that's still no excuse. Btw wtf is bwo?

I guess you never watched ECW. bWo is the Blue World Order, a group that was a parody of nWo. Members were Stevie Richards ("Big Stevie Cool"), Blue Meanie ("Da Blue Guy") & Nova ("Hollywood Nova"). Stevie, Meanie & Nova had a gimmick of parodying other wrestlers mostly for the amusement of Raven & the rest of the locker room.

Kizza

Reaction score
bWo was a smurf internet thing that went on here about a year ago called Blaze World Order, what I believe JBonez was referring to. But you're, of course, spot on too.

iamironman

Reaction score
if vince telss hhh he cant use a sledgehammer anymore cuz of this that boy is dead

seX-Power

Reaction score
A man just horrifically died in his sleep and you're concerned about whether a wrestler can use a certain weapon anymore?

Wow.

Kizza

Reaction score
A man just horrifically died in his sleep and you're concerned about whether a wrestler can use a certain weapon anymore?

Wow.

He should have no sold it. Dad's fault entirely.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Fuck that's sick, how could anyone do anything like that. The guy must have some mental health problems but that's still no excuse. Btw wtf is bwo?

Blaze World Order. There was a faction war on here a couple years ago. Blaze had the noobs (I was in it too) against the cool guys. Didn't last long cause it started getting gay.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I could say that hasn't already been said. But you can be sure there's going to be a major media backlash once this story catches wind where angry parents are going to demand harsher ESRB restrictions. Which isn't going to do jack shit anyway. Beyond ya know, make Australia ban all video games that arn't involved in some way with Dora The Explorer or Yahtzee.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
They have a special on E! (TV Network) called "Too Young to Kill: 15 Shocking Crimes" Where basically it shows how these kids kill their parents and others at a really young age. Very gruesome shit actually. Look it up if you have E!