Boy Broke Into Home, Tried To Rape Friend's Mom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Icon

Reaction score
Rate the Tag-Team/Stable Day 9

Cade and Murdoch went down for a 81. Today's Tag-Team is B.O.D! Btw about monkeystyle who had the idea about Rate the tag-team/stable, I'm sorry I wasn't over here when that was up, can I still do this though?
The_Brothers_of_Destruction_2006.jpg

They held the following titles:
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) 1
WWF World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
1 Won title during The Invasion and also held the WWF World Tag Team Championship at the same time.
The Undertaker held the following titles:
World Heavyweight Championship (1 time, current)
WWF/E Championship (4 times) 1
WWF World Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Stone Cold Steve Austin (1), The Big Show (2), The Rock (1) and Kane (2)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kane 2
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
Undefeated at WrestleMania (15-0)
1 Final reign was when the championship was referred to as the WWE Undisputed Championship
2 Won title during the The Invasion and also held the WWF World Tag Team Championship at the same time

Kane held the following titles:
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with The Undertaker
WWF Championship (1 time)
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
WWF Triple Crown Champion
WWF World Tag Team Championship (9 times) - with Mankind (2), X-Pac (2), The Undertaker (2), The Hurricane (1), Rob Van Dam (1) and Big Show (1)

Great Team, moveset, gimmick and also great at charisma. 10/10

circle

Reaction score
10/10 for me...wished they teamed up longer, but when they do every once in a while they are so dominant

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'll give them 10/10......It was great when they teamed up,but like circle said it sucks that they haven't stayed together that long..

Deftone

Reaction score
8/10 - how about Big Show & Kane or Undertaker & Big Show

Kairi

Reaction score
DELTONA, Fla. -- A 15-year-old boy has been charged on Thursday after investigators said he tried to break into his friend's home in Deltona and then attempted to rape his 40-year-old mother who was asleep inside.

Detectives said he admitted to the attack and told officers that he has always been attracted to his friend's mother. They said 15-year-old Casey Guilmartin left his house early Thursday morning and walked a half-mile to his friend's house. He took off his clothes while outside her house, entered the home through an unlocked sliding glass door and slipped into her bed and threatened to kill her if she screamed, officers said.Officers said her three young children, whom he also knows, were home at the time.

Guilmartin's next-door neighbor, who said he has known the teenager since he was 10, told WFTV he's shocked to hear about the charges Guilmartin is facing."Wow. He's such a quiet kid," said neighbor Fred Michael.No one answered the door at the teenager's home late Thursday afternoon when WFTV tried to get a comment from a family member.Guilmartin is being held at the Juvenile Detention Center in Daytona Beach and is expected to go before a judge on Friday.The Volusia County Sheriff's Office said he's facing four charges, including attempted rape and burglary.Detectives said the 40-year-old victim is shaken up but otherwise unharmed. She fought him off after waking up and finding him in her bed. In a report, the woman stated that she grabbed his private parts and would not let go.

He then managed to break free and ran off. She then called 911.Officers said her young children were asleep throughout the whole incident."I really can't believe something like this happened here," Michael said.The sheriff's office said Guilmartin told detectives after the victim fought him off, he ran out of the house, got dressed outside in her yard and then ran back to his house.He's never been arrested by the sheriff's office before Thursday's incident, investigators said.

Cops: Boy Broke Into Home, Tried To Rape Friend's Mom - News Story - WFTV Orlando