Bound For Glory Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to add a gif to a signature???

I use Photoshop to edit my signature and I use Adobe ImageReady to edit the gif . But when I add the gif, it doesnt animate in the signature itself, its simply a still frame. Does anyone know what im doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wrestling Station

yes, first of all you open the gif file with the Image Ready program, then from there you go to view the image in Photoshop, there you add a new frame everytime you add a gif. Go to animation, add new frames there. After finishing, click on view the image to Image Ready. There you go to save to optimize, save it as Gif. thats all dude.

Defiant One

Reaction score
[/Quote]there you add a new frame everytime you add a gif. Go to animation, add new frames there. After finishing, click on view the image to Image Ready. There you go to save to optimize, save it as Gif. thats all dude.[/QUOTE]

How do I add a new frame everytime i add a gif??? what do you mean by that, and where do i find animation in photoshop???

Wrestling Station

ok in the photoshop, click on windows button on top, then click on animation. there for the main banner, add several frames by either clicking on the twiner button or just the add frames button. First of all check how many frames your GIF has, for example, if it has 20 frames, then you have to add 20 frames to your banner animation window.

After that you go to the GIF window and select the first layer and copy, then go to the banner and paste it, then click on the second frame on the GIF, copy then go to the banner click on the second frame you created earlier (remember the speach about the 20 frames i mentioned above?) and paste it...and so on, after that, open the banner that contains the GIF by view open to Image Ready, then click file---->save optimized.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
They'ev had some decent looking posters recently, but this seems to have gone back to the old formula.

Ben

Reaction score
I see Sting/Hogan happening and who knows who Angle is going to face. Really hope it's not Crimson and I'm not big on RVD getting the title shot either. Would be nice to see Storm or Roode get the shoot at Angle with them both being on the poster.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Crimson vs Angle seems to be what they are gonna go with and probably put Crimson over huge. Ugh at Sting vs Hogan which seems inevitable though. But anyways do not like the poster just bland.

Kairi

Reaction score
sting/hogan would put me to sleep i hope they pass over on that

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The current card being discussed has awful written all over it. Hopefully they will at least have a X-Title match fitting of Bound For Glory.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
Sting looks ridiculously stupid on this poster. It's basically the same poster layout as last year's BFG one.