• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound for Glory 2023 - SATURDAY, October 21 - Live from Chicago - Only on PPV

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Scott D' Amore might be one of the most undervalued bookers/ceo whatever you want to call it in wrestling history.

#1 : This guy came into power in tna/impact at prob one of the lowest points in the companies history. One of which he may and probably should have faltered and failed after losing talent, after losing money, Covid etc this guy preserved. He doesn't go out of his way to try and act like the #1 company go out and try to wage a war. He sticks to his guns, he goes out and isn't afraid to deep his toes here and there. He created himself a little world and captured lightning in the bottle. He did it all while keeping true to the fans and the company. It's a business model that companies like MLW, NWA, GCW (to an extent) should model themselves after.

#2: The passion of that promo he gave at bfg bout tna coming back Jesus christ. That's a oh captain my captain type. That dude has the troops rally and ready to battle. He's like a modern day Paul Heyman but, better with money.

#3 I wonder if he returns with 6 sided ring? I wonder if he goes out to and does the double entrance ramps.

Anyway God bless Scott, for really just being himself.