• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound for Glory 2020 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Great show imo

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Damn BFG really rocked last night wished I was able to LD with you guys last night. I do wonder where we go from here with some of the winners from last night though. Raju I knew was the guy to pick in that Six Way Scramble. He is a thinking man's Champion and he prove it against some top challengers. Now don't get me wrong the smart choice would of been putting the X-Division back on Bey and let homie roll, but I can roll with Raju for a little bit longer if he keeps delivering in all phrases as Champion right now.

Two Face Bravo! Impact really needs to fix their Audio issues and don't think I didn't hear someone telling Rhino and Heath counting down before their Promo that was great, but were live what can they do. Leading into the Call Your Shot Gauntlet Match I thought for sure Heath would win it vs Rhino. Maybe that was the plan before it seemed like Heath got hurt and they changed the finish? If that was their plan all along I question how that makes Heath look great if he can't get it done without Rhino? Rhino vs Heath seems like a feud coming because with a stacked Tag Team Division right now I don't see them making any noise there. Lastly was the only one not caring about Heath or Rhino winning rather James Storm or Daivari winning in the end? James Storm if WWE doesn't have interest of Beer Money why not try to resign Storm Impact long term?!

Moose vs EC3 in Undisclosed Location came off really strong to me. Now what I would of done is have EC3 win because you made this signing of him a big deal, but to me how in the heck do you come back from that loss in your neighborhood vs Moose in the future. Now I know EC3 is going to ROH, and it makes me wonder if this deal with Impact was just a small one rather than a big one I thought he had with the Company. I like that EC3 wants Moose to be who he was before especially when he was with Aries that's all great, but where does that take Moose or EC3?

Edwards vs Shamrock. No way Shamrock wasn't not going to win vs Eddie especially going into the HOF earlier in the day. Shamrock felt different in this one vs Edwards more violent, more physically breaking down his opponent. It almost felt like a MMA style Match and that was cool to see him from him hope it stays like that going forward. Who would of thought all Shamrock needed was Callihan to find the juice he needed.

Time for the big Matches and it starts with the Tag Team Championship Match. I'm kinda bummed the MCMG didn't win this especially after Shelley was mugged and attack by Josh Alexander before the Match started. Sabin deserves alot of credit battling it out with everyone trying to keep the Tag Titles, but it wasn't suppose to be on this night. I do wonder why make them the Champions if you had plans to take it away a few Months later? What I would of done is had MCMG retain with Sabin going solo, then Hard to Kill you have Ace Austin/Fulton win it, then Good Brothers after that. After this huge storm you have the North win it back, while putting over all the other teams in the process. Still I love the North so I'm happy for them in one aspect and the other I'm like why not give Austin and Fulton a Bone rather than give it back to the former Champions.

Purrazzo vs Su Yung. I did hear Kylie Rae was dealing with an injury and yes that was the report I heard that was the reason of her not being there, but why make the change so late? I guess that surprise oh my god moment with Su Yung returning? It makes no sense of putting all that time and effort knowing she wouldn't go for Saturday. If anything you make the return of Su Yung on Impact this week and make the news way before the Match on Saturday of the change. Still the Match was a good contrast of styles between the two and even though I didn't like the decision both ladies worked hard here. Deonna signs a long term deal with Impact than loses the Knockouts Title to Su Yung leading to another feud with Kylie Rae go figure.

Knockouts Tag Titles returning in January! Hard to Kill will be the place for it and I hype as hell already. I really want Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz to win it because they have been working hard as a group so why not give them their moment in the Sun I'm I right?

Swann vs EY. I thought it was too obvious that EY was going to win to the point I thought EY somehow would retain making Swann chase and then Hard to Kill you make a change. EY had so momentum going into the Match and it's ended. I'm sure they will run it back somehow at Hard to Kill like in a Ladder Match or Last Man Standing. It felt like this Match was a just a tease of what these two can do in the Ring and that is really exciting to think about here. EY worked the Neck as Swann was knowing he was going for his Wheels, expect EY to turn it up harder now that he's lost the Impact World Title.

So BFG from start to finish had great entertainment value, nothing felt like a chore to watch. ONTO HARD TO KILL BABY!

Reactions: Chris