• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound for Glory 2020 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
2xxa2Wil.jpg

b8tUDPYl.jpg

zorvFYGl.jpg

v6YCAKZl.jpg

H64LoDjl.jpg

fUfIdnhl.jpg

CJfwcxEl.jpg

Swann vs EY should be killer. Swann was looking like he was going to be the next in line before his last injury, and now coming back for storyline injury he has the opportunity of a lifetime to win the World Title vs EY.​

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
No limits for sure and if Tessa can challenge for the Impact World Title damn sure Grace can challenge for the X-Division Title no questions asked from me. Raju is going to need to do every trick in the book to retain his title that night for sure.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Three more Matches added daddy o. Moose if he had hair would of pulled every inch of it out dealing with EC3 since his return.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Do the PPV's get shown live on the Impact Plus player?

I don't think so, but I imagine after a few days after the PPV it should be on there. Now sometimes in the past they had Shows that was straight live on the Impact Plus Service, but usually the big events are on FITE Tv.