Bought Payback 2014 tickets!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
So due to pre-sale from the RAW I attended yesterday, I got a decent discount I suppose for the seat I am in. I bought the corner seat so hopefully I see the Shield. Though it is a long way, can't wait to go and see what feuds will be available during that time!

Reactions: Butters! and Farooq

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I doubt The Shield will be together whenever Payback rolls around, nevertheless have fun dude. Take lots of pics and share 'em here if you want.

Reactions: seabs

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
I doubt The Shield will be together whenever Payback rolls around, nevertheless have fun dude. Take lots of pics and share 'em here if you want.
I will. I will post 30+ of LIVE footage from yesterday RAW in Chicago here after editing all together. I'll do the same for PayBack.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Sounds like fun but I don't think SHIELD will be together. Maybe, Swagger & Rollins will become the Border Patrol or something.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Have a good time. Not sure if the Shield will be together by then, but who knows. Maybe someone will do a crowd entrance anyhow.

Reactions: Butters!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol everyone said something about the shield not being together, which is true, but looks funny. Any who, yes, have fun. Never been to a PPV event yet.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Is this your first pay per view event?, enjoy it! And post pictures here :)

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
Is this your first pay per view event?, enjoy it! And post pictures here :)
I've been to Extreme Rules in 2012, Payback in 2013, RAW this week and now Payback 2014.

Reaction score
Lol everyone said something about the shield not being together, which is true, but looks funny. Any who, yes, have fun. Never been to a PPV event yet.
My first and only WWE event so far was Night of Champions 2013 and it was awesome live even though NOC was considered a bad ppv. I cant even imagine what it would be like to go to one of the Big 4. I recommend everyone go to one if they ever get a chance

Reactions: edge4ever