Boths Adams, Jack the Jobber, King Ross and Sam are LEAVING What Culture

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
See, I had hope for this when the first cryptic tweet was sent out.
Blampied is genuinely talented as is Ross. Jack is okay. The other Adam is a charisma vacuum. Nonethless, I had hope. Had.

The moment I lost hope is when I saw that the name is going to be "Cultaholic". Right from the start, they are leaching off of WC. Instead of branching out and doing their own thing (like I thought they were going to when they left WC), they came up with an off-brand WC name. On top of that, I see there's both a Cultaholic channel and a Cultaholic Wrestling channel.

It looks like they're just going to be WhatCulture lite and that's a real bummer, man. I'm still going to give them a chance, but I'm going in with low expectations rather than high ones, so that's a bit disappointing.

I'll leave it with this.
Fuck WCPW.
I cannot stand them.
I don't want a business to shut down, but with these guys leaving hopefully it'll make them get their damn shit together.