Botched finishes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah even my dad was like

When the hell did they start DQ'ing people for breaking up a pin in a match there in.. ...I said heck if I know...but yeah I was laughing at the same time..

Wordlife

my friend went nuts, he was like WTF!!! JBL is in the match... when is it illegal to do the right thing nowadays?

I was like... um? What?

He said: First me and that young lady by the jewerly store, now this? What the hell?

I laughed for like 10 mins and I cried, thats how funny that was (you may not get it, its one of those "you had to be there" moments)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You do realize this is WWE booking and it ain't supposed to make sense. This is the same company that does angles where people get dropped 40 feet from cranes or get bashed against walls by semis and show up the next week with just a bandage on their head.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah,.....ooooook

lol..

Hmmm so I wonder what kind of DQ will happen next

Slyfox696

Reaction score
One theory is that, just like the wrestlers going wild and doing what they want, the referees are doing the same. I mean, think about it. Many of these "strange" finishes like JBL, or Jericho with the tights, etc. have come since McMahon's departure and his children asking everyone to get along.

And technically, those things ARE against the rules, so it could be a case of the referees going wild too.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Seems like the refs are getting more aggressive. That one new ref absolutely screams at the superstars, lol.

"KANE, GET THE HELL BACK, OUT OF THE CORNER, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!!!"

He's gonna get destroyed soon, lol.

DanDaMan

Reaction score
I have one thing to say whatever. I mean who cares a botch finish is when one wrestler doesn't follow the script. Or a ref screws up.

Reaction score
Not a botch but certainly a nonsensical finish but when you compare it to the end of TNA's Victory Road it doesn't seem so stupid.... who am I kidding it's still pretty ridiculous and WWE should never do that or anything similar again.