Boston Strangler(2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Keira Knightley and Carrie Coon star in the true-crime thriller Boston Strangler, streaming March 17 on Hulu. “Boston Strangler” from 20th Century Studios and writer/director Matt Ruskin premieres March 17, 2023, exclusively on Hulu in the U.S., Star+ in Latin America, and Disney+ under the Star banner in all other territories. The trailer for the true-crime thriller about the trailblazing reporters who broke the story of the notorious Boston Strangler murders of the 1960s is available now. “Boston Strangler” stars two-time Oscar® nominee Keira Knightley (“The Imitation Game,” “Pride & Prejudice”), Emmy® nominee Carrie Coon (“Fargo,” “The Gilded Age”), Alessandro Nivola (“Amsterdam”), David Dastmalchian (“Dune”), Morgan Spector (“Homeland”), Bill Camp (“Joker”), and Academy Award® winner Chris Cooper (“Adaptation”). Written and directed by Matt Ruskin (“Crown Heights”), the film is produced by Ridley Scott (“The Martian”), Kevin J. Walsh (“House of Gucci”), Michael Pruss (“American Woman”), Josey McNamara (“Promising Young Woman”), and Tom Ackerley (“I, Tonya”), with Michael Fottrell (“The Fate of the Furious”) and Sam Roston serving as executive producers. Sam Roston is overseeing for Scott Free and Bronte Payne for LuckyChap. The film follows Loretta McLaughlin (Keira Knightley), a reporter for the Record-American newspaper, who becomes the first journalist to connect the Boston Strangler murders. As the mysterious killer claims more and more victims, Loretta attempts to continue her investigation alongside colleague and confidante Jean Cole (Carrie Coon), yet the duo finds themselves stymied by the rampant sexism of the era. Nevertheless, McLaughlin and Cole bravely pursue the story at great personal risk, putting their own lives on the line in their quest to uncover the truth.

These are the types of Movies I love watching not knowing what is going to happen at every turn. Knightley to me needs to be getting more roles in Hollywood and this could be the start of that happening for her.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Kinda getting a Zodiac vibe from that trailer, especially the way this movie is filmed, I agree I love Knightley and always glad to see her in leading roles as she more often than not knocks it out of the park. Also, David Dastmalchian, he was fantastic in Prisoners.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Pretty good film, It's very rare for me not to enjoy films based on true crime cases. Keira Knightley is really good. I definitely would recommend it if you enjoyed David Fincher's Zodiac because I felt like it captures some of the same sort of vibes, especially the filiming style and atmosphere in some scenes.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Pretty good film, It's very rare for me not to enjoy films based on true crime cases. Keira Knightley is really good. I definitely would recommend it if you enjoyed David Fincher's Zodiac because I felt like it captures some of the same sort of vibes, especially the filiming style and atmosphere in some scenes.

For sure I got those Zodiac film feels really I really loved during I was watching it. I generally knew the Boston Strangler Story beforehand but after this one I was shocked how layed it truly was.

Reactions: Marty McFourth