Bork doesn't give a fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Be real funny if he lost and WWE drops him...

That'd be pretty stupid on their part since he's still one of their biggest draws. Although, if he does end up losing to Hunt, then I guess it may affect his booking come SummerSlam time.

But, if he beats Hunt, then I imagine WWE will put the WWE title back on him and whoever's the current champ (Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns), he will go BORKSMASHKILL mode on 'em at SummerSlam.

Of course, that's just my theory and I could be wrong.

Reactions: Legit Boss

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
When did I ever say anything about Brock not being able to compete elsewhere? Of course he can. That had nothing to do with my point.

My point is that WWE will let anyone go if they get mad enough. Doesn't matter if you're the rock, hogan, stone cold, Brock, etc. never said it would be smart, but making the point that he's not that "untouchable."
Historically not true. Shawn Michaels was a drug addicted, pill smuggling, whore mongering turd, who would fuck Sunny in Vince's locker room, but he drew well, was popular and WWE relied on him to carry the company so they let him get away with everything.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Historically not true. Shawn Michaels was a drug addicted, pill smuggling, whore mongering turd, who would fuck Sunny in Vince's locker room, but he drew well, was popular and WWE relied on him to carry the company so they let him get away with everything.
He did all those things, but did you hear of him blaintly treating Vince like shit? Or his wife? Or family? No.

Shawn was awful and did what he wanted. But even he wasn't untouchable. Shawn also use to some horrible things to women as well, but let's not get sidetracked.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He did all those things, but did you hear of him blaintly treating Vince like shit? Or his wife? Or family? No.

Shawn was awful and did what he wanted. But even he wasn't untouchable. Shawn also use to some horrible things to women as well, but let's not get sidetracked.
He did. He would belittle Vince for putting him in positions he didn't like. Nash said it himself that he would routinely Vince to "Fuck off".

HBK was a draw but doesn't nearly draw as much as Lesnar does now, so you can expect a massive amount of leeway.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The point is that any big star can
He did. He would belittle Vince for putting him in positions he didn't like. Nash said it himself that he would routinely Vince to "Fuck off".

HBK was a draw but doesn't nearly draw as much as Lesnar does now, so you can expect a massive amount of leeway.
i don't see Shawn walking into the building and be used Vince said some things he didn't like, he simply says to Vince's face, fuck off. And literally does whatever he wants to anyone else. Shawn ran the show yes.. But anyone can be replaced... Rock was, stone cold, and hogan.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Brock is in the same position as the Rock and Cena where if the WWE should decide to cut them or lose them completely, they would hurt from it, not the other way around. All three are famous enough and gifted enough to go their own way and the WWE knows that. Punk was an example of them not wanting to lose someone but they knew he would not go anywhere and make a name for himself outside of WWE. He tried to be like them 3 and do what he wanted and it backfired so he quit.

Regardless of what Brock says or does, he is in the position of wanting to look hard for his match. I am sure he respects the people in WWE just like Cena and the Rock do but he also knows they can't really say anything or he can simple say "I am done". He doesn't seem the type to be an intentional dick to people so I think a lot of WWE fans are looking too much into this. If anything, he is helping people who aren't fans talk about the WWE more.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And don't give me the "ROH/NJPW/TNA/Any other company you want to insert here can't afford what WWE can pay Brock"

wk

The argument in itself is false since both New Japan and ROH have parent companies that, if they got a legitimate offer to bring in Brock. Would dish out that money in a second.

Hell, Sinclair Broadcasting. The company that owns ROH. makes about 3 times what WWE does in a year

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He tried to be like them 3 and do what he wanted and it backfired so he quit.
The man probably up-staged all 3 of them, by telling writers to fuck off, degrading Triple H and bringing Vince McMahon to tears.

CM Punk had a lot of leeway and pull, and he did and does have a lot of things he can go into. He's probably already making the same amount as he was with WWE, without all the torment. He had the biggest pull, backstage, than any other midcarder, in history.
:letroll:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The man probably up-staged all 3 of them, by telling writers to fuck off, degrading Triple H and bringing Vince McMahon to tears.

CM Punk had a lot of leeway and pull, and he did and does have a lot of things he can go into. He's probably already making the same amount as he was with WWE, without all the torment. He had the biggest pull, backstage, than any other midcarder, in history.
:letroll:

Only people who tolerate 30 somethings crying like 5 year olds would deal with that. It is one thing to voice your opinion on unfair treatment but to whine about it like no one else works as hard as you is ridiculous. Cena alone bends over backwards for that company and never once complained. He is fully invested. Y2J is an example of someone who isn't fully invested but he knew if being in a band meant that much to him, the company would work with him and they have. He should have went to them professionally. WWE isn't just a career choice it is a business. I was a Punk fan. He was entertaining but I am not a Phil Brooks fan one bit.

Reactions: Swift

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The argument in itself is false since both New Japan and ROH have parent companies that, if they got a legitimate offer to bring in Brock. Would dish out that money in a second.

Hell, Sinclair Broadcasting. The company that owns ROH. makes about 3 times what WWE does in a year

In fairness, that particular part of the argument was directed mainly at people who don't understand the truth you brought up. Go many places, though, and you'll hear kids talking about that ROH and New Japan (and Lucha Underground and TNA....okay, TNA probably wouldn't free up enough cash to make the deal) can't afford Brock.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In fairness, that particular part of the argument was directed mainly at people who don't understand the truth you brought up. Go many places, though, and you'll hear kids talking about that ROH and New Japan (and Lucha Underground and TNA....okay, TNA probably wouldn't free up enough cash to make the deal) can't afford Brock.

wk
Yup. Hell, Brock worked New Japan when they had much tighter finances than they have now.

But that's the stigma most promotions work with. If you're not the WWE you're a mom and pop shop.