Bork doesn't give a fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar did a media call today to promote his fight against Mark Hunt at UFC 200. Below are some highlights, courtesy of MMAFighting.com:

Stephanie McMahon saying WWE was "not supporting the fight necessarily":
"I don't know, I don't care what she says."

How a loss might affect his WWE drawing power:

"I really don't give a s--t."

Returning to The Octagon for himself:

"This isn't about my fans. This is about me living my life, being the person that I want to be. Granted, without the fans and everything, none of us would be able to do this. I get that. But I don't sit up at night wondering is my drawing power gonna be hurt or are my WWE fans gonna tune in and watch me do this. I don't give two sh*ts about that. This is about me. I want to get in there and be an athlete again. That's what this is about."

Possibly doing another fight and how his current camp is going:

"I don't know, I feel really good. Training camp is going great. I'm happy. I'm happy with my life. I'm happy with everything. Since I left the Octagon after I got beat by Overeem and kind of forced out of the cage because of my illness it haunted me for a long time. Well what do you do? Well, here I am. And before it's too late, I want to get back in the cage and have fun with it."

Source

:21-1:

Such a badass. I love that man.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol the man can literally say what he wants when he wants. I love his honesty. It might catch up with him at some point but as of now, he's got the world by the balls so to speak.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
who at WWE will stop him lmao?
Vince. If he decides he's sick of shit. Brock makes Vince tons of money. But, in reality, if Vince gets pissed at Brock, he will find a way to drop him.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Vince. If he decides he's sick of shit. Brock makes Vince tons of money. But, in reality, if Vince gets pissed at Brock, he will find a way to drop him.
yeah.. Vince can fuck him up business wise, but i doubt he would do it to his face.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Lol WWE needs Brock way more than Brock needs WWE. Brock can find something else to do and make bank or he just sit back at home, hunt and bang his wife and be just fine.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He and The Rock can do/say whatever the fuck they want, and if WWE are dumb enough to drop them then lol. Good luck. :pity1:

Everyone on their roster are jabronis who can't draw a dime. They need Rocks, Brocks, Takers etc.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

And, if Vince dropped Brock and Brock wanted to continue in pro wrestling/sports entertainment, Brock or Paul Heyman picks up a phone and calls any other promotion on the planet (probably either ROH or New Japan) and Brock's back in a wrestling ring 90 days after his release.

And don't give me the "ROH/NJPW/TNA/Any other company you want to insert here can't afford what WWE can pay Brock" argument. Vince won't fire Brock simply because every time Brock is on TV, WWE makes a huge amount of money, ratings pop, and sponsors have orgasms that spill money into WWE's bank account. If Vince got dumb enough to drop the guy and he still wanted to wrestle, he could go anywhere in the world and do it and make whatever money they could pay him just as a "fuck you" to Little Vinny.

wk

Reactions: Prince Bálor

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He and The Rock can do/say whatever the fuck they want, and if WWE are dumb enough to drop them then lol. Good luck. :pity1:

Everyone on their roster are jabronis who can't draw a dime. They need Rocks, Brocks, Takers etc.
No WWae needs to use its current talent properly as well. Letting them be more natural, not scripted.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And, if Vince dropped Brock and Brock wanted to continue in pro wrestling/sports entertainment, Brock or Paul Heyman picks up a phone and calls any other promotion on the planet (probably either ROH or New Japan) and Brock's back in a wrestling ring 90 days after his release.

And don't give me the "ROH/NJPW/TNA/Any other company you want to insert here can't afford what WWE can pay Brock" argument. Vince won't fire Brock simply because every time Brock is on TV, WWE makes a huge amount of money, ratings pop, and sponsors have orgasms that spill money into WWE's bank account. If Vince got dumb enough to drop the guy and he still wanted to wrestle, he could go anywhere in the world and do it and make whatever money they could pay him just as a "fuck you" to Little Vinny.

wk
When did I ever say anything about Brock not being able to compete elsewhere? Of course he can. That had nothing to do with my point.

My point is that WWE will let anyone go if they get mad enough. Doesn't matter if you're the rock, hogan, stone cold, Brock, etc. never said it would be smart, but making the point that he's not that "untouchable."

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol WWE needs Brock way more than Brock needs WWE. Brock can find something else to do and make bank or he just sit back at home, hunt and bang his wife and be just fine.
Please read reply to Waco kid. My point was that WWE may need Brock, yes. But he's not "untouchable"... They can drop him whenever Vince chooses. It's not like Brock walks in and tells Vince what to do. Or even triple and Stephanie for that matter. The moment that happens and he keeps doing it, he would be released. There's still a chain of command.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Please read reply to Waco kid. My point was that WWE may need Brock, yes. But he's not "untouchable"... They can drop him whenever Vince chooses. It's not like Brock walks in and tells Vince what to do. Or even triple and Stephanie for that matter. The moment that happens and he keeps doing it, he would be released. There's still a chain of command.

pevSPn4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crayo