Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser

mafia flips so far only have fake identity, not role

so uhh maybe not smark unless the flips r hiding the role lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah Doddsy seemed to want us to lynch blaine over junk back when we were talking about them days ago and read junk Town. Now, Doddsy is certainly not averse to bussing so it could be a ploy, but lethal did also play pretty weird around Junk, and seemingly tried to offer up blaine when he was pushing you/was in trouble himself
lethal 2.0 hard scum read junk but pushed for me lol

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also I kinda got the feeling TFW gave up after the night phase reveal, but that’s just me vibin
thats kinda how he always posts. it does feel be doesnt have the town enthusiasm tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser

mafia flips so far only have fake identity, not role

so uhh maybe not smark unless the flips r hiding the role lol
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s not smark lol

I don’t see how we can lose this from here now, I don’t really believe you’re deep wolfing (especially not now but I’ve had you town all game anyway) and I don’t think it’s possible for it to be smark. Sky may have won us the game with that block last night lol. Well, sky in combo with you for the bluff :p

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s not smark lol

I don’t see how we can lose this from here now, I don’t really believe you’re deep wolfing (especially not now but I’ve had you town all game anyway) and I don’t think it’s possible for it to be smark. Sky may have won us the game with that block last night lol. Well, sky in combo with you for the bluff :p
how kekmalding wud u be if it was me, the last scum all along aaarrghh :reigns

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Truth be told I wasn't fully feeling repping in but Juice asked me so I thought I'd try my best to give it a go.

Good stuff on Doddsy. Realistically it's going to come down to if you guys trust me or Jeff more at this point but I'll do my best to be around and do what I can to convince you it's not me.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Truth be told I wasn't fully feeling repping in but Juice asked me so I thought I'd try my best to give it a go.

Good stuff on Doddsy. Realistically it's going to come down to if you guys trust me or Jeff more at this point but I'll do my best to be around and do what I can to convince you it's not me.
As long as it’s one of you, we get the W my friend

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I doubt Doddsy made it easy to figure out who it is through his posts at any rate, but I'm having a hard time seeing who it could be outside of Jeff rn.