Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
not good for f3/f4. could u describe what u think is happening this game from ur PoV. u dont seem to care more or less what happens to town, am i correct?

when did i say that? i simply think ur mafia
You keep attaching this I don't care what happens to town thing to the end of things like it's some sort of slam dunk despite the fact you don't actually have anything to back it up. This is also highly hypocritical from the guy who fakes info and stuff all the time?

From my POV we aren't really in that great of a position, we don't have much wiggle room so identifying a key target is obviously priority. As I've said, I think sky fits that both in play, play regarding magic yesterday was especially noteworthy in that sense, as well as her intereractions with lethal which seemed very subdued as per usual.

For last part you insinuated that I'm not helping town by claiming, despite the fact it's beneficial for me not to. Is that not what happened?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You keep attaching this I don't care what happens to town thing to the end of things like it's some sort of slam dunk despite the fact you don't actually have anything to back it up. This is also highly hypocritical from the guy who fakes info and stuff all the time?
id rather have someone that fakes info to help guage reactions / progress thread than someone semi inactive that admits to being constantly scum read and could ruin f3/f4

From my POV we aren't really in that great of a position, we don't have much wiggle room so identifying a key target is obviously priority. As I've said, I think sky fits that both in play, play regarding magic yesterday was especially noteworthy in that sense, as well as her intereractions with lethal which seemed very subdued as per usual.
that much is obvious isnt it?
i do like one thing tho. u are gunning for sky, but she is not gunning for u. from sky's PoV u shud be the lynch, but why isnt she doing that? if there was one person u can convince me to vote b4 u it wud be sky, and that honestly wouldnt be hard to do. ur on the right track

For last part you insinuated that I'm not helping town by claiming, despite the fact it's beneficial for me not to. Is that not what happened?
thats just assumption on ur part. claiming doesnt auto mean u r helping town. claiming here potentially does however

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont see any world where town sky doesnt hard gun for doddsy here
matter of fact she shud of pushed for doddsy last day
but... its sky...

meh i could be sold into this sky mislynch finally. enough is enough

inb4 time to flip her town and lose the game

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
id rather have someone that fakes info to help guage reactions / progress thread than someone semi inactive that admits to being constantly scum read and could ruin f3/f4

that much is obvious isnt it?
i do like one thing tho. u are gunning for sky, but she is not gunning for u. from sky's PoV u shud be the lynch, but why isnt she doing that? if there was one person u can convince me to vote b4 u it wud be sky, and that honestly wouldnt be hard to do. ur on the right track

thats just assumption on ur part. claiming doesnt auto mean u r helping town. claiming here potentially does however
How am I semi inactive? I'm just gone during our night time which happens to overlap the busiest part of the game, there's not really anything we can do about that. And I am always constantly doubted, it's based on some past games where I've been scum so no there's not really anything I plan to change about it.

It is fairly obvious, yes, I don't think anyone is going to have too much of a different viewpoint.

Claiming doesn't mean you're auto helping town that's true, but claiming during night certainly helps scum, which is why you don't do it. We also don't want to narrow down the number of potential block targets for scum, so no I really won't be claiming pre day

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there is practically nothing clearing sky other than ... being sky
will she even be able to defend herself

today's lynch was rly all it take to swing the game this hard yikes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
How am I semi inactive? I'm just gone during our night time which happens to overlap the busiest part of the game, there's not really anything we can do about that. And I am always constantly doubted, it's based on some past games where I've been scum so no there's not really anything I plan to change about it.
that doesnt help town much late game
u r inactive for my townie standards book, 7th edition.

It is fairly obvious, yes, I don't think anyone is going to have too much of a different viewpoint.

Claiming doesn't mean you're auto helping town that's true, but claiming during night certainly helps scum, which is why you don't do it. We also don't want to narrow down the number of potential block targets for scum, so no I really won't be claiming pre day
its meh/10, because if i die and u try to fake claim i hope town just insta lynch u

im probably getting blocked and poyser killed. this is ur last saving grace. we'll see the results tomorow

now im obviously not scum so we r gna need to discuss the 2nd scum read of urs that u spent most the game on. i want u to get on more details with that. how am i possibly still scum read for u. its way too forced. what r u gna do about it?

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
well, i'll continue after night ends if im alive

think ive said my piece for now. gn

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
adding this

during doink's lifetime, he hardly commented anything on sky. there is potential distancing equity between these slots. specially tied with how sky/lethal 2.0 went, and finally with how sky handled magic

sky shud be vigged n1, but alas we have no vigs

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
that doesnt help town much late game
u r inactive for my townie standards book, 7th edition.

its meh/10, because if i die and u try to fake claim i hope town just insta lynch u

im probably getting blocked and poyser killed. this is ur last saving grace. we'll see the results tomorow

now im obviously not scum so we r gna need to discuss the 2nd scum read of urs that u spent most the game on. i want u to get on more details with that. how am i possibly still scum read for u. its way too forced. what r u gna do about it?
Maybe for someone that has 650 posts but I argue that just means you're not very good at being concise :krillin2

I mean I don't have any plans to fake claim so they are more than welcome to.

I don't really agree that you're obviously not scum. The major reason most have ruled you out is that they don't think Lethal would be capable of that sort of distancing, but that's weak at best IMO. And forced in what way, if I wanted an easier time of it would I just not have deferred to Poyser and Jeff v1?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ngl I skipped all of that except TFWs posts

People asking Doddsy to claim at night tho, especially sky :heston

I think sky is scum that just knows she’s caught at this point, she’s not even trying to hide it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
TFWs entrance looks pretty towny to me btw

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ngl I skipped all of that except TFWs posts

People asking Doddsy to claim at night tho, especially sky :heston

I think sky is scum that just knows she’s caught at this point, she’s not even trying to hide it
Thoughts on Doddsy spending so much time getting in to a back and forth with him? Looked towny to me, but would love to hear what others think. He's just not somebody I'd expect to feel like he needs to pad his post count as scum by interacting with Ekko.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thoughts on Doddsy spending so much time getting in to a back and forth with him? Looked towny to me, but would love to hear what others think. He's just not somebody I'd expect to feel like he needs to pad his post count as scum by interacting with Ekko.
I’d say probably NAI for Doddsy. Getting into drawn out back and forths is doddsy’s bag.

You think Doddsy is town? Jw cos magic had him as his top scum read

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dunno if id read someome town for getting into spats since people can gry drawn into annoyimg arguments pretty easily and you dont need to even fake it if your genuinely annoyed