Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The fact it didn't amount to people following is largely irrelevant, if other people don't agree then that is fine. I also addressed other matters plenty, I did not harp on consistently about one person like you did with Jeff. Sky being mislynch bait does not discredit actual dodgy posts.
people did not follow because u did not convince them to follow. ur points were lackluster and amounted to nothing. like i said magic was super suspected and had worst thread position than u, yet almost had us lynching sky today in 20 minutes. if you really care about the sky slot u wud do the same. matter of fact let me ask u this, whats ur current read of sky?

I genuinely don't think you have the comprehension skills of a 3 year old, jesus christ. The push on you is not original, no. As was very clearly and explicity explained to you like 2 posts ago, the push on you has absolutely nothing to do with OMGUS. What is OMGUS, is your reasons for voting me. They are 2 seperate things. Your case on me you admitted was OMGUS, and when asked for actual points you could not provide them. Again, the fact you are saying this while tunelling Jeff all game is just hilarious.
you yourself suggested your pushes were original, and i told u why they arent. i see u r backing out on that now. yea, its very unoriginal. thanks for confirming that. idgaf about omgus. i am voting u because i scum read u. i articulated why i scum read u in these post and thats what we r discussing right now. these are actual points and u fail at addressing them.

u just call it inaccurate, yet unable to really prove to me how. its very clear that u lack any original contributive content. u have not even denied that part, you just angle most of ur attention in calling my case omgus and insulting me. it wont get u anywhere so how about u try answering my points again

And I literally wasn't go and look. Poyser posted his case on Lethal, I posted like 2 posts after and then not for hours until the morning. Why would you even bother trying to bring this point up, when the truth is pretty plain to see? I am not trying to avoid suspicion at all though? Nor do I ever really, it's pretty much a part of the game that I will get sussed especially towards the end, it's par for the course. My primary goal is to survive in what context? Give me some quotes of that.
poyser is not the only one discussing lethal. dont play dumb doddsy. most of the players in thread at the time were discussing lethal 2.0 it was the hot topic. u for some reason thought otherwise. a serious lack of discussion about that slot. it clearly did not interest u. in general solving the game is not of interest to u. this is whole lot of balony that u r hitting me with. i want real game solving posts. i want scum. where r the scum?? give them to me.

You seem to think I care if you buy I went to sleep or not, I was gone for like 12 hours and then returned to vote Lethal nearly straight away. Me and Lethal are both Australian lad this is sad lmao, we probably did go to bed at roughly similar times.
not at all, i dont particularly care. u r the one using it as an argument as to why u never discussed lethal. i am telling u that u were clearly there in the thread but did not discuss him. idgaf about the sleep part. it could easily be a lie. i dont have to belive that, nor do i like u considering it as an excuse. u just got caught plain and simple

Again I don't really care or not if my cases have made impact to others, I make my cases and people either follow or don't. Same as always. I have given my thoughts on everyone in the game and actually engage in useful discussions around things. If you're going to apply this kind of reasoning, again I ask what impact you have had on the game? No one you pushed has flipped scum? You have not been the main push on any wagon so far? You've certainly posted a lot of pure shite with no actual worth, is that impactful? If these are your reasons for someone being scum, why are you town?
aight looks like we r done here. so u basically don't care about town's well being.
i pushed TFW and he turned scum. matter of fact i started that wagon, but of course u dont know that, or pretend u dont because its not of ur interest. u dont care about town's wellbeing
i ws pushing for ur lynch today and u didnt flip yet. i will continue doing so. i was pushing away from magic and was not successful, however the attempt was clearly there and magic flipped town. i was pushing hard for jeff not knowing he is basically cleared as a villager in the thread and he got killed off b4 i could realize that. it wouldnt even make sense for me to kill jeff here if he is serving me a perfect distraction in the thread

dont try to compare our plays. i want your immediate reads of me and sky. are we town or scum.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So with Magic flipping town I'd be inclined to follow some of what he said right off the bat. You can trust what he's said, and he's a good player.

Although I see he was suspecting Smark and I don't buy that because of the way he reacted to my claim in my first life.
u were outed as an ascetic. probabaly a towny one
welcome back ascetic!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
doddsy all the slots i scum read are getting resolved. thats what it means to be impactful. pursuing ur reads and solving them. none of the slots that u scum read are resolved. we are not the same

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lynching magic was awful its gna hurt us alot.

we shuda resolved sky/doddsy today

i also really dont like jeff hammering magic. i have no reason to town read jeff 2.0 whatsover

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Natch

Its day 1 and its been you, sky and smark posting on ridiculous ness right now, what else should I state? I legit have nothing to really to add but see you trying to draw people out and sky and smark getting on your case about how you're playing. Sure its stating the obvious but its also my observation on how this is playing out. You're trying to be scummy to drag out scums.

Nothing major has happened in 4 pages to really view besides that
how does this post shape up for sky/smark in relation to doink

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't believe smark is being scummy to be honest.

I don't think he was being overly defensive as you pointed out to his reaction to being voted, he questioned but he also went with ekko instead of the more obvious scum reaction of voting for the person who pushed it on him. He did vote you in the end but it was after others decided to. I personally am not a fan of voting for the sake of voting or first post to be a vote on day 1. I can see why people do it but not a fan and probably woulda questioned why I was voted myself.
looking good for you smark

:rippedcal

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
people did not follow because u did not convince them to follow. ur points were lackluster and amounted to nothing. like i said magic was super suspected and had worst thread position than u, yet almost had us lynching sky today in 20 minutes. if you really care about the sky slot u wud do the same. matter of fact let me ask u this, whats ur current read of sky?

you yourself suggested your pushes were original, and i told u why they arent. i see u r backing out on that now. yea, its very unoriginal. thanks for confirming that. idgaf about omgus. i am voting u because i scum read u. i articulated why i scum read u in these post and thats what we r discussing right now. these are actual points and u fail at addressing them.

u just call it inaccurate, yet unable to really prove to me how. its very clear that u lack any original contributive content. u have not even denied that part, you just angle most of ur attention in calling my case omgus and insulting me. it wont get u anywhere so how about u try answering my points again

poyser is not the only one discussing lethal. dont play dumb doddsy. most of the players in thread at the time were discussing lethal 2.0 it was the hot topic. u for some reason thought otherwise. a serious lack of discussion about that slot. it clearly did not interest u. in general solving the game is not of interest to u. this is whole lot of balony that u r hitting me with. i want real game solving posts. i want scum. where r the scum?? give them to me.

not at all, i dont particularly care. u r the one using it as an argument as to why u never discussed lethal. i am telling u that u were clearly there in the thread but did not discuss him. idgaf about the sleep part. it could easily be a lie. i dont have to belive that, nor do i like u considering it as an excuse. u just got caught plain and simple

aight looks like we r done here. so u basically don't care about town's well being.
i pushed TFW and he turned scum. matter of fact i started that wagon, but of course u dont know that, or pretend u dont because its not of ur interest. u dont care about town's wellbeing
i ws pushing for ur lynch today and u didnt flip yet. i will continue doing so. i was pushing away from magic and was not successful, however the attempt was clearly there and magic flipped town. i was pushing hard for jeff not knowing he is basically cleared as a villager in the thread and he got killed off b4 i could realize that. it wouldnt even make sense for me to kill jeff here if he is serving me a perfect distraction in the thread

dont try to compare our plays. i want your immediate reads of me and sky. are we town or scum.
Main reason people didn't go for Sky is that they had individual reads that they thought she was town. Also magic didn't have everyone nearly voting Sky what? Current read of Sky is that she remains a very good option for scum. I've given multiple quotes on posts that don't sit right, and her interaction with Magics vote were pretty shifty.

I have not failed at addressing any of those points, literally every single one of them has been addressed over the last 2 pages. I swear, you literally do not read the actual game and just consisntentyl push the same stuff taking literally nothing into account. Do you actually understand the basics of this game? Because I really do not think that you do.

I have given you exactly how it is inaccurate, for each point. I have quite literally proven why they are inaccurate, with directions.

Again, this is just blatantly false. Poyser was the first one to majorly bring up Lethal as scum and create a case post rep, prior to that discussion was varied. Literally just read the thread. And again, most of my posts once that came out were in relation to Lethal, so you're again just talking verifiable garbage for no reason.

I am not using it as an excuse at all, I'm literally outlining the period of events as you've indiciated that while I was asleep I was apparently awake and only posting about you, which again, is just easily proven to be false.

Again, you are just blatantly making up garbage. Everyone else seemed to be blatantly aware Jeff was town why is this some form of proof for you.

Look Ekko, you seem to think that you have some form of actual case here, I am just going to outline this really bluntly for you here. You do not. You are awful at this game, you lack the basic understanding of how it is played and that is the reason you do not have an impact on these games. You spout nonsense, and ignore anything that contradicts any of your points, no matter how blatant.

Arguing with you is an absolute waste of time becasue you do not actually read, or respond to any points that are bought up, just continually regurgitate the same points that have already been bought up and addressed, without adding anything new or actually acknowledging the response at all.

I think there's still a fairly high chance you/sky are scum together. Of everyone left in the game you and Sky have the strongest link to being teammates together still IMO.

doddsy all the slots i scum read are getting resolved. thats what it means to be impactful. pursuing ur reads and solving them. none of the slots that u scum read are resolved. we are not the same
None of your reads have been impacted by you though. People have either been killed by scum or lynched by others while you flail on the sidelines. Please do not delude yourself into thinking that you are actually helpful for town here
No

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
doink had no reason to early defend a scummate. id say overall thats a positive for smark

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i'll get back with u in a minute doddsy. ive been enjoying this day 1 reread

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler