Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the lack of solving from u toward magic's slot is also pretty terrible. magic played today really towny. u hammed almost instantly as u got here without allowing the back and forth between u and magic to extend. i think he simply had u there and u needed to end him asap. there was no reason for town doddsy to do that. heck ur reaction to the mislynch is very telling. u knew the guy was town lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
ur involvement have been pretty coasty. outside of shade reads on sky/me i dont recall anything from you. even the posts where u agree with players are essentially parroting/repeating what has already being said at the time. you have no original content/drive which is something i associate with mafia more than town. the difference between u and say junk is u r trying ur best to stay out of trouble, not to solve the game. but junk is outright inactive.

during the time lethal was being cased, you spent the day interacting with me. a flipped scum lethal has almost no interactions with you, nor did u show any interest in his slot. prior to lethal being lynched, you thought jobber was town or at the very least null and there was no progression in that read of jobber iirc. had you interacted more/better with lethal it wud be looking better for u now, but u didnt. all of ur posts r empty talk doddsy. they have no meat behind them. just weak sauce reads that u dont even believe in

see the way u r playing means u will auto be in PoE forever. its just a matter of time u will get lynched. there is nothing qualifying u as town. u shud immediately claim here before the end of the night because i have a feeling what r u planning to do.
Again bro, this is horrificily inaccurate.

You can't accuse of me of pushing my own cases on people like Sky, then turn around and say I have no original content. You can't say I am doing my best to stay out of trouble then say I'm interacting and pushing you. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Once the case on lethal was posted, I literally made one post saying it was good, then went to bed. Came back to see Lethals response and vote pretty quickly. You're blatantly talking out of your ass, this takes 2 seconds to actually check. You're quite literally describing your own game about having no substance while pushing people which I find delightful as well.

I am always in PoE, if you think thats a factor that will indicate I'm scum then you don't have any idea how I play lmao

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
the lack of solving from u toward magic's slot is also pretty terrible. magic played today really towny. u hammed almost instantly as u got here without allowing the back and forth between u and magic to extend. i think he simply had u there and u needed to end him asap. there was no reason for town doddsy to do that. heck ur reaction to the mislynch is very telling. u knew the guy was town lol
Lad what part of I didn't hammer do you not understand?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Again bro, this is horrificily inaccurate.

You can't accuse of me of pushing my own cases on people like Sky, then turn around and say I have no original content. You can't say I am doing my best to stay out of trouble then say I'm interacting and pushing you. These things are not mutually exclusive.
its very accurate. surely u dont think pushing sky/me is original content

1. your push on sky amounted to nothing, nada. a real push is like the one magic did on sky today. magic in 20 minutes did more than u did for 3 days. if u cared about solving sky's slot in the slightest u wud try to case her like magic did today. u had ample time to do so but never did. the push itself was unoriginal. sky attracts scum reads like a magnet attracting iron. everyone had scum read her at some point in the game but there was always more pressing matters to attend to. however u clearly used her as a distraction to stop addressing said important matters like me vs jeff/magic, tfw's wagon, lethal's wagon. i asked u about this day 1 and u were fully aware sky is an easy mislynch bait, yet u decided to take it anyway.

2. and obviously the push on me is the most unoriginal thing u can come up with in the game, and now to call it omgus tells me u have no basis for it. by ur own words u said it was not a case. everyone and his mom scum read me at some point this game. its something u can do without looking too unorthodox/abnormal. calling my posts bad/dumb/stupid w.e is the easiest thing someone can do to feign some contribution and drop in some posts to the thread. this easily gets u out of suspicion and harms way with minimal efforts possible.

Once the case on lethal was posted, I literally made one post saying it was good, then went to bed. Came back to see Lethals response and vote pretty quickly. You're blatantly talking out of your ass, this takes 2 seconds to actually check. You're quite literally describing your own game about having no substance while pushing people which I find delightful as well.

I am always in PoE, if you think thats a factor that will indicate I'm scum then you don't have any idea how I play lmao
nah u were posting at the time, and mostly to me, barely to anyone else. the case on lethal was in progress for awhile and u cruised right through it all without a single comment. u have to understand that even now u r trying ur best to avoid suspicion more than solve the game. its the prime goal in ur mind rn to survive, not to secure the win for town, as seen by ur own scum reads / progression throughout the game.

i will usually take u in a good faith and accept the i went to sleep excuse, but ur gameplay is not encouraging me to shed good light on ur slot. the lack of concrete, thoughtful contributions from u is undeniable. name me one thing that u have done that made any change to the game / helped solve the game / helped clear a player / helped find a scum. for all i know u could be like lethal who also went to sleep at the time and turned out mafia. in the same post that u replied to poyser, you could have dropped which parts of his post u think r good, and give your own ORIGINAL thought on lethal, which you have not done either.

there r times where u wud be in the PoE and town, this isnt one of them. if you still think you have any original contributive content in this game that made any impact, please point me to where. for a player of ur caliber that tends to discredit other players sometimes / call their cases dumb etc.. you dont have much to show for.

Last edited:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
its very accurate. surely u dont think pushing sky/me is original content

1. your push on sky amounted to nothing, nada. a real push is like the one magic did on sky today. magic in 20 minutes did more than u did for 3 days. if u cared about solving sky's slot in the slightest u wud try to case her like magic did today. u had ample time to do so but never did. the push itself was unoriginal. sky attracts scum reads like a magnet attracting iron. everyone had scum read her at some point in the game but there was always more pressing matters to attend to. however u clearly used her as a distraction to stop addressing said important matters like me vs jeff/magic, tfw's wagon, lethal's wagon. i asked u about this day 1 and u were fully aware sky is an easy mislynch bait, yet u decided to take it anyway.

2. and obviously the push on me is the most unoriginal thing u can come up with in the game, and now to call it omgus tells me u have no basis for it. by ur own words u said it was not a case. everyone and his mom scum read me at some point this game. its something u can do without looking too unorthodox/abnormal. calling my posts bad/dumb/stupid w.e is the easiest thing someone can do to feign some contribution and drop in some posts to the thread. this easily gets u out of suspicion and harms way with minimal efforts possible.

nah u were posting at the time, and mostly to me, barely to anyone else. the case on lethal was in progress for awhile and u cruised right through it all without a single comment. u have to understand that even now u r trying ur best to avoid suspicion more than solve the game. its the prime goal in ur mind rn to survive, not to secure the win for town, as seen by ur own scum reads / progression throughout the game.

i will usually take u in a good faith and accept the i went to sleep excuse, but ur gameplay is not encouraging me to shed good light on ur slot. the lack of concrete, thoughtful contributions from u is undeniable. name me one thing that u have done that made any change to the game / helped solve the game / helped clear a player / helped find a scum. for all i know u could be like lethal who also went to sleep at the time and turned out mafia. in the same post that u replied to poyser, you could have dropped which parts of his post u think r good, and give your own ORIGINAL thought on lethal, which you have not done either.

there r times where u wud be in the PoE and town, this isnt one of them. if you still think you have any original contributive content in this game that made any impact, please point me to where. for a player of ur caliber that tends to discredit other players sometimes / call their cases dumb etc.. you dont have much to show for.
The fact it didn't amount to people following is largely irrelevant, if other people don't agree then that is fine. I also addressed other matters plenty, I did not harp on consistently about one person like you did with Jeff. Sky being mislynch bait does not discredit actual dodgy posts.

I genuinely don't think you have the comprehension skills of a 3 year old, jesus christ. The push on you is not original, no. As was very clearly and explicity explained to you like 2 posts ago, the push on you has absolutely nothing to do with OMGUS. What is OMGUS, is your reasons for voting me. They are 2 seperate things. Your case on me you admitted was OMGUS, and when asked for actual points you could not provide them. Again, the fact you are saying this while tunelling Jeff all game is just hilarious.

And I literally wasn't go and look. Poyser posted his case on Lethal, I posted like 2 posts after and then not for hours until the morning. Why would you even bother trying to bring this point up, when the truth is pretty plain to see? I am not trying to avoid suspicion at all though? Nor do I ever really, it's pretty much a part of the game that I will get sussed especially towards the end, it's par for the course. My primary goal is to survive in what context? Give me some quotes of that.

You seem to think I care if you buy I went to sleep or not, I was gone for like 12 hours and then returned to vote Lethal nearly straight away. Me and Lethal are both Australian lad this is sad lmao, we probably did go to bed at roughly similar times.

Again I don't really care or not if my cases have made impact to others, I make my cases and people either follow or don't. Same as always. I have given my thoughts on everyone in the game and actually engage in useful discussions around things. If you're going to apply this kind of reasoning, again I ask what impact you have had on the game? No one you pushed has flipped scum? You have not been the main push on any wagon so far? You've certainly posted a lot of pure shite with no actual worth, is that impactful? If these are your reasons for someone being scum, why are you town?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Canadian Dragon I was thinking a bit poorly of you earlier for blocking him but I understand now, jesus it's like pulling teeth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Alright, I haven't read anything since I died for the most part but I'll try and get some reads back and feel free to ask me anything whilst I'm doing that.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So with Magic flipping town I'd be inclined to follow some of what he said right off the bat. You can trust what he's said, and he's a good player.

Although I see he was suspecting Smark and I don't buy that because of the way he reacted to my claim in my first life.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I still stand by Poyser being town. Even when I was last alive, he was annoyingly town imo. :lol There's a reason I wasn't engaging him like at all. He's been making good points, and his posts are are good.

Ekko I wouldn't look in to either. And if he's played everybody, then fair play. I just don't see it.

So Smark, Ekko and Poyser I'd say I'm pretty gucci with for the most part.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Realistically I think we're looking at Doddsy, Jeff and Sky here as the options. I think I see more teammate equity with Doddsy/Jeff or Sky/Jeff, unless Doddsy did a huge bus on Sky early on. Which I suppose is possible from him.

Out of those, I'd probably go Sky > Jeff > Doddsy. In that order right now, but I need to think on it.

It's also I could be wrong on one of the town reads, but if it's any of them then wow in all honesty.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy doesn't look all that bad to me looking at his posts, but sadly POE isn't kind to him. Especially him having this huge back and forth with Ekko before I repped in.