Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just dont rush day tomorrow please !!!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not necessarily but you've literally just admitted all your points are OMGUS.
u still think it matters to me? omgus implies the SOLE reason for voting a player comes from them voting me. thats obviously not true

ur weak half assed shade of a scum read on me dont qualify as a vote to even be considered omgus when i voted u, fook outta here with that

camby.png

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
imagine we r approaching day 4 and doddsy's reasoning here is : you are OMGUSing

lol

go build a real case

you are getting lynched tomorow m8

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Bro this has nothing to do with my case, this is your attempt at a case :heston

I am genuinely fucking baffled right now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Bro this has nothing to do with my case, this is your attempt at a case :heston

I am genuinely fucking baffled right now
its untrue and we both know it. for you to summerize my posts into an "omgus" is a big understatement, and even if it was omgus i am fine with it. i think u r scum here, regardless of whether u voted me first or not doesnt matter to me. by ur own admission now u r saying u arent making a case on me, nor do u scum read me, is that correct?

if u scum read me then is ur responses to my posts just going to be "omgus"? surely u have a better response to my replies

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
its untrue and we both know it. for you to summerize my posts into an "omgus" is a big understatement, and even if it was omgus i am fine with it. i think u r scum here, regardless of whether u voted me first or not doesnt matter to me. by ur own admission now u r saying u arent making a case on me, nor do u scum read me, is that correct?

if u scum read me then is ur responses to my posts just going to be "omgus"? surely u have a better response to my replies
No I'm saying that my case has nothing to do with the fact your case is solely OMGUS. You have literally admitted to it, and it's pretty obvious. If you have a legitimate point, give it to me and I'll reply to it.

My points about you have been bought up extensively earlier in the game. I do think there's a fairly good chance you're scum still, yes, but I'm somewhat open to the possibility you aren't and are just as bright as the abyss. We've only got two to work with and there's more than 2 suspects so we've got an error somewhere.

Again, give me an actual point and I'll respond. Currently your entire argument amounts to "I don't like these posts in particular" then quoted some posts I made mainly about how you've been dodgy, and then constantly stated I must be scum and that I'm 100% getting lynched.

There's literally nothing there to respond to

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No I'm saying that my case has nothing to do with the fact your case is solely OMGUS. You have literally admitted to it, and it's pretty obvious. If you have a legitimate point, give it to me and I'll reply to it.

My points about you have been bought up extensively earlier in the game. I do think there's a fairly good chance you're scum still, yes, but I'm somewhat open to the possibility you aren't and are just as bright as the abyss. We've only got two to work with and there's more than 2 suspects so we've got an error somewhere.

Again, give me an actual point and I'll respond. Currently your entire argument amounts to "I don't like these posts in particular" then quoted some posts I made mainly about how you've been dodgy, and then constantly stated I must be scum and that I'm 100% getting lynched.

There's literally nothing there to respond to
ur involvement have been pretty coasty. outside of shade reads on sky/me i dont recall anything from you. even the posts where u agree with players are essentially parroting/repeating what has already being said at the time. you have no original content/drive which is something i associate with mafia more than town. the difference between u and say junk is u r trying ur best to stay out of trouble, not to solve the game. but junk is outright inactive.

during the time lethal was being cased, you spent the day interacting with me. a flipped scum lethal has almost no interactions with you, nor did u show any interest in his slot. prior to lethal being lynched, you thought jobber was town or at the very least null and there was no progression in that read of jobber iirc. had you interacted more/better with lethal it wud be looking better for u now, but u didnt. all of ur posts r empty talk doddsy. they have no meat behind them. just weak sauce reads that u dont even believe in

see the way u r playing means u will auto be in PoE forever. its just a matter of time u will get lynched. there is nothing qualifying u as town. u shud immediately claim here before the end of the night because i have a feeling what r u planning to do.