Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Smark i think should be in tune w it since he saw me lightbulb live lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But yeah scum for sure should shoot me my role rules

Junkette

Reaction score
My claim was very nice, very evil

Showtime

Reaction score
ekko if you are town, and i saw doink reference it, but the whole "play scummy to lure out all the scummy players" can also literally lead to "play like shit and let allow the scum blend in" quite easily.

your directions are singular and you are rampant with them. you also spew so much it is easy to make points off of your posts that can make someone look like they're giving good content just by literally disagreeing.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ah yes the claszic pocketing of someome u thought was scum. A classic tactic
u didnt really scum read him, else u wudnt be voting for me for like 10 hours or w.e while he was casually in my wagon

u gotta admit ur play was terrible. the wagon i started turned out scum. that wagon u were pushing is town. get that to ur head

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im not gna enter into a popularity contest with u jeff

u voted me instead of TFW because of bias and its obvious

u lost all respect i had for u this game. not that it means much to u

at the end of the day im almost an alien in this forum and id auto lose every popularity contest. if ur gna change mafia into a popularity contest then im out

Showtime

Reaction score
ekko if you are town, and i saw doink reference it, but the whole "play scummy to lure out all the scummy players" can also literally lead to "play like shit and let allow the scum blend in" quite easily.

your directions are singular and you are rampant with them. you also spew so much it is easy to make points off of your posts that can make someone look like they're giving good content just by literally disagreeing.

i.e. quite literally everyone tell you that lynching me to open the game is kinda dumb and that there's nothing off my usual play and that im not likely to slip due to the pressure.

more than half the game repeated these same lines to you and im sure one of them was scum. it's literally just easy content to disagree with, it makes the game easier for scum.

i do think ekko and jeff are probably town/town for their argument around page 20. just so much talking. ill make a town list when i finish reading.

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
drama aside

my scum read of jeff is probably mixed in with some spite/lack of respect rn so there is that. im not afraid to admit it. if i have a vig shot hes 100% who i am shooting, even if he were to claim cop rn.

if hes a power role, he will self resolve. if mafia doesnt kill him by a night or 2 HE MUST BE LYNCHED. because he is mafia himself, fake hinting a power role.

claims dont mean jack to me. they enter my ear and exit from the other ear. i am a judgmental person, and i judge u hard by threadplay. if u think claim will get u out of my fangs u r wrong

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Too bad your buddy isnt here to let you win and you have to actually play good huh? Welcome to the big leagues

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
drama aside

my scum read of jeff is probably mixed in with some spite/lack of respect rn so there is that. im not afraid to admit it. if i have a vig shot hes 100% who i am shooting, even if he were to claim cop rn.

if hes a power role, he will self resolve. if mafia doesnt kill him by a night or 2 HE MUST BE LYNCHED. because he is mafia himself, fake hinting a power role.

claims dont mean jack to me. they enter my ear and exit from the other ear. i am a judgmental person, and i judge u hard by threadplay. if u think claim will get u out of my fangs u r wrong
Respect is earned. I owe you nothing , im just hunting scum. This is mafia not a date