Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff clearly had no idea town is vt or villager. its angle shooty asfk but the man is no villager. he fuked up

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and even if he is town. his push on me is hard scum driven
Third time’s the charm.

Wanna explain how this makes any sense whatsoever.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Wanna tell me how he can be town and scum driven?
yea. he made his push gave his shot. then realized he failed miserably/was unable to move forward/provide evidence to his case when asked, so instead decided to tunnel because he realized its hard to back down now without looking sus, and while tunneling, he did another mistake and asked others for their opinion when he mentioned at first that the wagon was bias driven.

im on phone rn i want to talk more about it but will have to w8 later

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yea. he made his push gave his shot. then realized he failed miserably/was unable to move forward/provide evidence to his case when asked, so instead decided to tunnel because he realized its hard to back down now without looking sus, and while tunneling, he did another mistake and asked others for their opinion when he mentioned at first that the wagon was bias driven.

im on phone rn i want to talk more about it but will have to w8 later
This still doesn’t explain how it’s “scum” driven if Jeff is town in this scenario.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
She loses her powers in BL3, it was quite a central arc. That's why I said it made sense to me that I'd have that role despite her being one of the best characters.
Ah k, I never finished 3 it was kind of trash so I remember very little about it.
Unvote
Vote TFW

Don't interpret this as me going off the Ekko case, I really don't like either. My issue is comparing worst case scenarios - I get the strange feeling that Ekko's unwarranted self-confidence comes from him hiding a good role, and if he flips town that could screw us over.
This is a very weird thought to make.
doesnt have to be day 1. it wont give us a strong momentum unless she is exactly scum
worth a pressure or a check probably

u dont need a reason to vote on page 2
I get that you don't need a reason, I never really said anything that indicated that was related. The fact Magic no sold and reacted how he did is the more imporant factor, as it's how you'd expect him to react. Therefore the reaction test didn't really indicate he was scum in any way.
i am tempted to turn this upside down and power lynch jeff here
i wish i have a shot on me
Why exactly do you want to lynch Jeff? He's fairly strong town at this point, this whole thing is reading a lot like OMGUS.
Like im sorry poyser idk how u think this dude is town with all the poop mouth!
I'm with Poyser for the most part on that to be honest, Ekko does this as town so it's not necessarily a scum indicator.
Not gonna fully clear but imma say a team tells junk about villager gate lol
Agreed.
i want ur slot resolved. whether we lynch u or mafia kills u doesnt matter to me

the post is mostly mockery. i doubt mafia will bother shooting u, not only because i think u r mafia so u will likely stay alive, but because i also scum read u heavily and u serve as a good distraction for mafia, so keeping u alive is good for them

nothing wud please me more than mafia shooting u tonight. will they grant me that pleasure? i doubt it
This is an awful post. If you think Jeff is scum why are you trying to get scum to shoot him? Nothing in this post actually indicates you think Jeff is anything other than town. This post is sus as hell.
make ur own judgment

the obvious town, or the popular wolf

u gna play mafia or popularity contest

make ur own call
Why is your go to strategy here saying anyone that is siding with Jeff here makes it a popularity contest? Jeff was town read very early when he came into the thread, got an exetension to day (WIFOMable but scum not likely to do it) and has played pretty well so far? Popularity has nothing to do with it, it's as if you're trying to guilt people into siding with you or something? Very odd.
You don’t have to skim the whole thread tho, just skim the posts where they are talking to each other.

also be interested to hear updated thots from Doddsy btw

anyways I better go sleep I’m up in like 5 hours sigh
I am here. I plan to make a second post with my updated reads too.
and even if he is town. his push on me is hard scum driven
What?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Poyser
Doddsy
Sky
Ekkologix
Canadian Dragon
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Junkette
Blaine
King Switch

Letahls near guaranteed town IMO unless we get any idea that scum have full fakes. If that was the case I imagine TFW would have had one as well though. Smark the same but lesser, as Lethal's hinting at what he was getting at was fairly obvious prior to Smark getting invovled if I remember right.

Jeff pretty clear town to me so far too. Scum likely don't request the extenson to day, and his general play has been fairly townish

Poyser is mainly of the strong intro but that's a weaker lean at this stage. Same level as to Magic, which is mainly based around his response to his votes. I've fairly maleable on these ones though as I'm hesitant as is to give them town reads in general.

Sky i've been clear on.

Ekko I've got yellow for a few posts in particular, mainly towards the latter stage and from the Jeff argument. Some horrible posts in there. The word vomit I can expect, but the indication from him is that he doesn't think Jeff is scum at all which is very suspect.

I think we're mainly looking at the nulls for the other but I haven't see enough from any of them to indicate who in anyway so far. Junk had the villager thing but I agree that's NAI as any team mates could have easily informed her.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Poyser
Doddsy
Sky
Ekkologix
Canadian Dragon
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Junkette
Blaine
King Switch

Letahls near guaranteed town IMO unless we get any idea that scum have full fakes. If that was the case I imagine TFW would have had one as well though. Smark the same but lesser, as Lethal's hinting at what he was getting at was fairly obvious prior to Smark getting invovled if I remember right.

Jeff pretty clear town to me so far too. Scum likely don't request the extenson to day, and his general play has been fairly townish

Poyser is mainly of the strong intro but that's a weaker lean at this stage. Same level as to Magic, which is mainly based around his response to his votes. I've fairly maleable on these ones though as I'm hesitant as is to give them town reads in general.

Sky i've been clear on.

Ekko I've got yellow for a few posts in particular, mainly towards the latter stage and from the Jeff argument. Some horrible posts in there. The word vomit I can expect, but the indication from him is that he doesn't think Jeff is scum at all which is very suspect.

I think we're mainly looking at the nulls for the other but I haven't see enough from any of them to indicate who in anyway so far. Junk had the villager thing but I agree that's NAI as any team mates could have easily informed her.
He was hinting at the role name not being Vanilla Townie, but I was willing to claim first so I knew for a fact what the actual name was gonna be called.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
He was hinting at the role name not being Vanilla Townie, but I was willing to claim first so I knew for a fact what the actual name was gonna be called.
Yeah that's mainly why I've got you as blue but not as strong. Factoring in the point for lethal as well too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Good doddsy posts. Im happy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser
Doddsy
Sky
Ekkologix
Canadian Dragon
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Junkette
Blaine
King Switch

Sky i've been clear on.

Mostly this guy. Its not lazy n its at night when he has no incentive to not be lazy. Again an encouraging sign!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ekko post bombing the thread so we have a tough time iso’ing is befitting how he closed Xmas mafia which lethal don’t like.