Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
here, doing some of the homework for u

tho isoing is meaningless alone. u need to go to page 26 to 29 for full context and replies to TFW/you, which you obviously didnt read because ur read of me and TFW were ingenuine asfk

All caught up. Jeff looks 100% like I associate with his townplay, very good with him today myself. I also thought that Poyser had a good entrance earlier. Both made solid points and are trying to push their own directions. Looks good to me. Those are my town leans at the moment.

Also can't shake that Doink just reminds me of his past town games, but I'm not going to put too much stock in to that if I can help it. As I've been wrong before on him. Would not pursue today at any rate.

Smark seems okay to me, but it depends on what Ekko flips to me. I can see some merit to there being TMI there with his town read on Smark, and being so sure of it.

I'm good with solving Ekko honestly. I trust Jeff and this direction, feels like it's coming from a genuine place rather than forced through. I also don't buy that Ekko is this sure on Magic being scum at all. If we're going off their interactions too then I feel Jeff came out looking better.

vote Ekko

u want to solve me start by reading my posts kek

Solving Ekko is good in regards to Magic too. But I didn't get why people were voting him anyways, it just makes things more concrete for me in regards to him being town if Ekko flips scum. The wagon hasn't sat right with me all Day 1.

tfw is not town

elaborate
this tells me nothing

they r actually very needed, because i dont see his point.

if he townie he should do the best he can to clarify his points for me to see, so if we r both townies we can see it from each other PoV and reach an agreement. his push in itself is pretty scum driven.

jeff aside. u think my town read of smark is tmi. did u read my reasoning for it? doesnt look like it

i mean this post for starter:

thats not elaboration, thats ur head cannon

also please point at where i said everything is a magic resistance?

and do u genuinely think lynching me is the only way to solve my slot?

[vote lynch tfw]

town reads everyone in the game, including me
suddenly decides to just hop on a free wagon

there was 0 progression to ur read of me, and u failed miserbly in highlighting what parts of jeff's terrible push is better than my replies to him

im guessing its common here people speak vaguely

this guy's posts sux, this guys posts bla bla but when asked to prove it they dont do jack huh

says enough

see not only is this bolded part pure WIFOM, but you are already being subconsciously aware of your own actions in page 10 and trying not to vote magic because that will make you look bad.

this bothers me alot because a pure hearted townie does not care how others view him. that bolded part was not needed at all. you didn't have to vote magic, but you also never had to make that part of the post.

let me put it into perspective. you tried justifiying your own self being towny by saying you are town because you are not voting on magic's wagon, who you should technically not know the alignment off. voting magic by itself does not make anyone townie or scummy, but in your mind voting magic makes you look scummy because you perhaps know magic is town and we dont.

do u scum read me or not? u keep repeating this solve nonsense but u havent asked me a single question that is coming from a mindset of a player that is trying to solve my alignment

what exactly is ur definition of solving a player?

ask for my reads maybe. cross check them out with urs. try to find who my teammates r and who i have equity with. ask for reasoning behind my vote on u yada yada do i gotta play the game for u now. i am pretty convinced u r scum atp

hiding ur ill intentions behind "lets solve ekko" today is a clear struggle for content

i dont even belive that u scum read me. u dont belive it urself. ur earlier posts said i am town. u did not specify where did that progress to scum. this is pretty lackluster of a gameplay at ur end. i am genuinly forced to scum read u here no matter how hard i try to give good faith

not to discredit the push or anything but i feel like sky is a mislynch bait rn. we gna lynch her eventually and just say "fk man knew she was gna flip town.. shuda trusted my gut" yad yada later on

lets dig deeper than sky @Doddsy

how is magic tfw smark doink and jeff looking for u

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im more inclined for other ppl and their poes (n why they think ekko is scum or town). I think we can get to much better conclusions or at least paper trails for later. W no sk itll be a bit of a grind by default

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And as i showed d1 im not in the business of browbeating votes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Im more inclined for other ppl and their poes (n why they think ekko is scum or town). I think we can get to much better conclusions or at least paper trails for later. W no sk itll be a bit of a grind by default
im gna continue tunneling u for the rest of the game, this wont help u

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
dont try to wail ur way out of it. continue what u started

why do u care so much what others thinks. if u scum read me then push me. who gives a sht what others think

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It’s completely NAI I think. They might have told him AFTER he posted that he was vt cos they realised lol
yea very possibly the case lol
i dont like how junk claimed this easily

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Have to go? Why would i have to go
I’m going Ekko, but I’m just saying.

This fight is clogging the thread and Magic is the only one I can see that thinks Ekko is def town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Im not digging thru ur quotes while u spam , sorry. Ive presented my case plenty , move on if u dont like it n stop being a little bitch lol
im not gna move on until this is resolved. u can move on all u want. ur read of me wasnt genuine to begin with. u fked up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m going Ekko, but I’m just saying.

This fight is clogging the thread and Magic is the only one I can see that thinks Ekko is def town.
I think poyser still steadfast hes town.N ya ive blocked now , no worries. I dont want to keep going in circles either

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Dude i literally dont care. Stop embarassing yourself
the is no embarrassment in mafia. if im wrong im wrong. atleast i die trying to achieve what i believe in. its always a learning curve

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
nice admitting u dont care tho, i think we pretty much done here arent we

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You should. A cop is like basically the one claim that’s that’s pretty iron clad I’ve only seen like two games maybe where town didn’t have a cop.
claims are NAI please stop discussing them. ur giving jeff hope. man knows hes donezo now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m sorry Magic, but at this point I think one of them has to go.

Are you going Jeff or Ekko?
make ur own judgment

the obvious town, or the popular wolf

u gna play mafia or popularity contest

make ur own call

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
claims are NAI please stop discussing them. ur giving jeff hope. man knows hes donezo now
No, they’re not.

Again, every game outside rare 2% has a town cop.

I’d you shoot an outed cop that isn’t counter claimed, you just fucked town for no reason.

This is a hill I’ll die on.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
make ur own judgment

the obvious town, or the popular wolf

u gna play mafia or popularity contest

make ur own call
I did. I think you need to go if you can’t drop this Jeff tunnel.