Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
doddsy spent the entire game shading 2 town players. i think its pretty telling he is mafia here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regarding doddsy i dont see him claiming anything thats gonna change my mind because the other pairings are too farfetched to me. Smark shoukd be town n ekko too. Smark n sky town obv. That leaves us three and i know im town lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not really feeling Ekko as scum at the moment.

Doddsy for me, but I was personally willing to hear him out even if I don't think it'll change much overall.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Whether it could actually be Ekko and not Doddsy, with Ekko thinking Doddsy was the doc and blocking him last night
u have to also remember i entered the day thinking doddsy was the doc. which would obviously not be true if i had truly blocked him

easy to fake but at the same time i kind of softed my intentions since last night, so i stay true and consistent

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Whether it could actually be Ekko and not Doddsy, with Ekko thinking Doddsy was the doc and blocking him last night
I think ekko been spewimg wtv comes to his mind. He didnt come in to vote dods right away like he said but im not really mad at it or his assumptions. Fair one tbh too, since what r the odds u clear sky AND the doc ig

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not really feeling Ekko as scum at the moment.

Doddsy for me, but I was personally willing to hear him out even if I don't think it'll change much overall.
Since you weren’t around whilst most of the game was going on and I don’t think you’ve explained it, why do you have Ekko as town?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regarding doddsy i dont see him claiming anything thats gonna change my mind because the other pairings are too farfetched to me. Smark shoukd be town n ekko too. Smark n sky town obv. That leaves us three and i know im town lol
Should say poyser not smarl 2nd time btw

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser i can see why u think its bad
i might have demanded a claim too much during the night. went a lil overboard here
dont have any defense there. just wanted it to seem like i can counter claim doctor any time so mafia roleblocks me. was faking confidence

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Since you weren’t around whilst most of the game was going on and I don’t think you’ve explained it, why do you have Ekko as town?
Play wise for the most part. Not agreed with everything he's thrown down, but it does appear like he's been genuinely hunting. I also think it's much harder to fake this as mafia compared to his SK game, so I am choosing not to compare those two games. Even if not everything makes sense from my POV.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright well

I was never not gonna lynch Doddsy lol, just wanted to get Jeff and TFW talking to see if we could get anything we could use after the flip, and see if any of them would bite

vote doddsy

I’m not waiting like 6 hours for him to show up lol