Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think if anything lethal tried to fake it knowing it would look like a bad distancing ploy in a desperate hope we lynch ekko tmrw. But just a theory
Eh that is possible too but don't call it bad if I'm falling for it plz that hurts my feelings

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really see lethal as putting a lot of strategy in the stuff he posts. I’ll be happy for him to prove me wrong but unless someone told him to do that I don’t think he did it as any kind of ploy either way, think he was literally just trying to wind Ekko up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anybody have any kind of feelings over whether blaine or junk would be more likely to be scum over the other?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anybody have any kind of feelings over whether blaine or junk would be more likely to be scum over the other?
Junk imo. Blaine didnt look like he cared. Junk did. She defo looks worse imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So to me blaine null junk slight scum lean mostly off meta lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My gut tells me it’s probably junk for a couple reasons. She said she was “here now” but then seemingly disappeared which indicates a possible give up, especially if she feels she was screwed by the vt thing. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just told her team to bus her and dipped

but also after repping in lethal made her his strongest scum read but then decided to try and push Ekko to a lynch instead which is a pretty big red flag. It looks a bit like distancing to me

that said it could very easily just be both of them lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh that is possible too but don't call it bad if I'm falling for it plz that hurts my feelings
I mean if ekko is indeed town im still equally as frustrated and baffled by theit play xp

As i said if i was scum id have feasted on him d1 with such ease , defo a crutch for town lol

Reactions: Doddsy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd say Blaine tbh, I didn't really get scum junk vibes. She'd care more if she pulled scum imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd say Blaine tbh, I didn't really get scum junk vibes. She'd care more if she pulled scum imo
This could be a fair point too. She has deffo just noped out as scum before tho. I think it largely depends on how she’s feeling irl as to whether she has the energy to play scum or not

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This could be a fair point too. She has deffo just noped out as scum before tho. I think it largely depends on how she’s feeling irl as to whether she has the energy to play scum or not
If shes scum id say magic isnt. Shed have been elated n posted a million times. This is wifom but im certain of it lol

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP