BookerT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Booker was great and I liked him before he became a commentator.

He's old now and I don't think he gots what it takes anymore. :angle:

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Booker T was cool especially as a heel.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big fan of Booker. Especially "King Booker".

He's still a great wrestler for his age, and is in great shape. Tires easily now though, which is understandable.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Booker is in amazing condition when you factor in his age and minimum amount of in ring action since the rumble. He seems a bit slower in ring obviously but he's still no slouch. I must admit I'm a big fan of his commentary also his randomness provides great comedic relief whilst putting the wrestlers over, a trait which seems to be sorely missed amongst wwe commentators generally.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Completely agree. He makes Cole good too, they both get at each others throats but Booker's random outbursts are hilarious.

As for in the ring, he can still wrestle very well, better than a lot backstage, but if you watch this SmackDown towards the end you see him tire. Naturally at his age.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I think Booker needs to knock Rhodes out and send him to the hospital. Then he will truly make an impact for himself currently.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What? His Commentary is the funniest thing ever! He's so good at it and I remember his lines like, "OH MA GOODNESS, AHHH SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK! or DATS MA BOI, HE'S ON MA FAVE FIVE! (With like 30 people on it.)

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Booker was an unbelievable superstar, until that king Booker persona, that was awful, As a commentator, he is over excited I'd say, and does need to learn the trade, as I always hear him chat during a vital part that is meant to be quiet. BTW did anyone hear Mark Henry on commentary this week, I laughed my ass off at him

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mark Henry was great, haven't been that impressed since Punk went on commentary. Cole sold everything he said well. "Cole you want me to come over there and take yo' head off", "No sir..". Epic.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
Booker was an unbelievable superstar, until that king Booker persona, that was awful, As a commentator, he is over excited I'd say, and does need to learn the trade, as I always hear him chat during a vital part that is meant to be quiet. BTW did anyone hear Mark Henry on commentary this week, I laughed my ass off at him

I disagree, Booker's excitement on commentary is a pleasant change, a change that I welcome very much. It's just exciting to hear someone like Booker, when on Monday's we're stuck with the charisma-sucking lazy ass Jerry Lawler.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Personally, I love Booker T in TNA and I think his commentary is great. His matches with Rhodes are kinda iffy but hey, he's Booker effn T.