BOOKER T PREDICTS WRESTLEMANIA 40 Main Event !

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Doubt that entirely. The way WWE treats Dolph, I can't see them actually using him to main event Wrestlemania. Dean Ambrose, I'm sure he's a possibility.

Dude just because they had to cool him down a bit doesn't mean his career is fucked. He's still one of the major babyfaces on Smackdown and he's a supporting player in the major Daniel Bryan vs Corporate angle. I like Dolph as much as you and whomever else, but he wasn't quite getting the reactions he should have gotten at the world title level. He *will* get there again... but things take time. It's better to have him working for the US Title and still getting strong reactions, than risk the crowd turning against him because he's not quite ready for that big big limelight. He certainly will get there, just not this second.

I've seen a lot of people freaking out about Dolph around here. The dude is a-okay. He's better than okay. He gives 110% every night, the fans know it, and the offices knows it. Really though, compare D-Bry's reactions right now to the reactions when Dolph was world champ. Dolph had some interesting reactions but he wasn't at that level. Also they had to turn him baby face anyway, because he's supposed to be a heel then and people loved him. That requires some retooling and rebuilding before shoving him back into that spot.

It's all good. Zig Zag Man is allllright.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But why WM 40? That's 10 years away, making predictions like that is ridiculous.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He did it to play with your silly little linear mind, clearly.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
That's not too crazy.. kofi, Rhodes, Ziggler, the shield, miz, could all very well be main events in ten years.. I wouldn't count out Cena n Orton as it was previously mentioned

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Every single dude in The Shield has a bright singles career ahead of them.