Booker T, I'm begging.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
PLEASE stop with the bad African accent!!! You sound like an idiot. I can understand if he was making a gimmick out of it, but this accent (and apparently saying he's FROM Africa now) have absolutely nothing to do with his character. It's utterly Blue. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Booker T fan, but some consistency or maybe some explanation would be greatly appreciated.

chessarmy

Booker T is boring, he is stale in the ring and his character is absolutely horrible now. I can't stand his stupid accent, it makes me laugh...but for the wrong reasons. I understand TNA is trying to make the fans hate Booker more, but this is just too much.

seX-Power

I like Booker T and that probably puts me in the minority. Don't his accents usually change from month to month now. Either way, I am still enjoying his charachter and his in ring work is solid. I am also happy that he will be supposedly getting a title belt in the near future.

Evil Austin

When I heard this accent for a moment I didn't know what to think I actually had an idea that they were bringing back the gimmick with King Booker? He had a slight british accent as of then.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
no please not king booker i hated that shit when he was in WWE i loved it when he was the 5 time 5 time 5 time 5time 5time WCW champion lol... that was the favorite character of him that i liked...