Booker in the Title Picture?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Well it seems that he and Joe are at each other's throats and they hate each other. Booker is turning heel and Joe is face, I really think Joe will retain in the King of the Mountain match and that is where I see Booker getting a TNA Title shot, I really think it would work and it seems possible because like I said, they hate each other and I think Joe will retain. Angle and AJ will probably still be in a feud after Slammiversary so do you guys think it will happen and if so would it work?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah, Booker vs Joe seems pretty much set up for after Slammiversary. I'm actually still disappointed that Booker vs Sting never really happened. Angle and AJ may continue, or we may also get AJ vs Tomko, with Angle doing something else.

OlympicEdge92

Reaction score
Personally I love Booker T. Overall he's an amazing wrestler, I don't really like Joe. He can't talk on the mic for his like and has no charisma.

JTG42

Reaction score
i like booker t but i dont want to see him tna champion

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
A Samoa Joe and Booker T feud will be great. Booker T will somehow get the title from Joe. I think it might get the TNA Ratings up too.

The AJ Styles and Kurt Angle rivalry should've began a long time ago when AJ Styles married Karen Angle...
But I wanna see what TNA is gonna do with them.

Qwake

Yeah thats the way its really looking at the moment with Booker T facing Samoa Joe, good fued that should be but now we will all have to see what the rest of the roster will be doing :(

CT Styles

I think if Booker won the title the ratings would go up possibly because he is former WWE talent and WWE viewers might tune in to see it. Basically I think it would be a good move and a good feud. Joe/Booker Styles/Angle. They're really starting to improve, TNA.

Qwake

That would be good but I would have Joe beat Booker the first time somehow and then have Booker T beat show in their second encounter to keep all them Samoa Joe marks watching :)

GOREOwner

Reaction score
I can't believe someone on this thread said Joe has bad mic work and no charisma.... Have you EVER seen Joe in ROH or even in TNA? The guy can work the mic perfectly fine!