boogeyman coming back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TakeshiXkun

Reaction score
boogeyman coming back

well i watched WWE ECW and i saw a short video on boogeyman on ecw.it seems that he is coming back.what do you think is good for him to do now?

humankiller99

Reaction score
he'll be back for like 2 weeks then get hurt or creative wont have anything for him and then release him.. he better not go to tna..

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
Maybe since he's been away so long, he's improved. You never know. The character is hilarious, imo. I'm not too high on him as a competitor, but I'm willing to give him a shot. At least he's not as bland as Ortiz.

I can see him feuding with Henry. Morrison should step in Henry's spot for a while.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I like boogie for a bit of a change up his gimmick is pretty cool the kids like him even though they are scared shitless lol. He aint all that in the ring. But he is quite funny and entertaining at times. Yeah bring him back for a bit i miss his mad arsed smoke filled clock smashing entrance lmao.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well Boogeyman hasn't got much to offer and WWE don't really need him but I'd give him a try as a heel which I think could be quite successful (for a few months until it gets stale) and if he does well then WWE can just do what they like with him but if he fails then just release him.

Another idea which some of you may think I joking but I think a few Ron Simmons-like (obviously using Boogey's character) promo's on ECW would be kinda cool just like in some occasional apperance thing or something like that.

JayScorpion

Reaction score
he's funny but i mean i cant take a gimmick seriously if i cant see a title run with him. im surprised, bein hurt or not that hes still there.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i doubt he will ever amount to anything in the wwe cause hes already like 45... ive always liked him tho and id like to see him on tv atleast...

-TJ-

The Character is great and he can sell a little weird which makes his character even better. Now for his wrestling, it's a little below average, but there is no doubt he's gotten better. He will not pull a Braden Walker. :shifty:

CenaMark54

Its halloween season, of course he is coming back for like 2 or 3 weeks. Then he will either get hurt or released.

J

His return pretty much was last night. Most likely he'll be appearing on ECW tonight or maybe even have a wrestling match. I'm kinda digging his return. No idea why I just kind of am.

jwdhulk

Reaction score
I don't like him and hes a waste of television. This is a very bad idea. Lets give him a new gimmick the boggyman gimmick is not working for him.