Bola 07

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

flo23

Reaction score
BOLA_2007_LOGO.jpg

who do you guys think will win? my pick is danielson.

Rell

Reaction score
Human Tornado jk....Danielson will probably win but I'm pulling for Chris Hero or Kevin Steen. Theres something about Kevin Steen that just draws me in, I don't know if its his size, or wrestling ability but whatever it is, I love it. I can definitely say none of the Dragon Gate guys will win it.

Montana

I really dont follow PWG too closely, but when i first saw the list of competitors, one name kinda stood out, and that is Kevin Steen. Something about him screams PWG to me. When i think of PWG i think of steen i guess. He could be candidate. I also think Pac would be a interesting underdog winner, although i havent seen much of him in PWG. I dont see any Dragon Gate guys winning or, any big name ROH guys.

Rell

Reaction score
^You should definitely pick up a few PWG shows. I mostly follow PWG because its ran in Southern California and I happen to live in Los Angeles. I have been to a few shows, the first was "Are You Adequately Prepared to Rock" which is a weird name for a wrestling show now that I think about it...The latest show I went to was "From Parts Well Known" which was last year in June but anyway I think Nigel might win since its his PWG debut and they are hyping it up.

Soulpower

I got either Joey Ryan, Tyler Black or Danielson (the safe pick) winning this tourney. I will say this, that's lot of big names for a PWG card. I'll tell you who won't win... Jimmy Rave.

flo23

Reaction score
Montana i posted some PWG matches in the media section with Pac's first 2 matches in PWG that were incrediable. this has the potential to go down as the best tourney ever.