Bobby Lashley?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
what ever happened to Bobby Lashley? Did he get fired, quit or what? I kinda missed the whole story with his disappearances..

Evil Austin

He got injured in september, He meant to come back around Rumble but he didn't He said somewhere a month ago I kinda forgot the whole story but apparently he wants to do what lesnar is doing now with mma and mixed martial arts correct me if i am wrong though but that is what i think is going on.

Dame1

Reaction score
Don't know, but i'm so glad he didn't come back. It angers me that he got a giant main event push at one time. Wasn't he one of the guys that got suspended for violating WWE policy? I wish they would give Shelton that Lashley type push....

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Don't know, but i'm so glad he didn't come back. It angers me that he got a giant main event push at one time. Wasn't he one of the guys that got suspended for violating WWE policy? I wish they would give Shelton that Lashley type push.
they did not want to make it seem like it was going to be racism..
any1 else know where he went off too?

Kaedon

Reaction score
He's supposedly in training for MMA and i also contemplating going to TNA. For further reference, look these kinda things up in the News section.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.