Bobby Lashley signs with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Not sure if people were aware of this or not but they have come to an agreement.

Exclusive: Update On Bobby Lashley’s Status With WWE | BodySlam.net

I have not seen it confirmed elsewhere so for the time being, it may just be a rumor.
200.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He has to come out the raw after Brock loses the title and spear his ass in the middle of his rage. Setup up their match for summer slam. Perfect.
[doublepost=1519689098][/doublepost]After he spears Brock, the following week, he should setup a feud with Strowman. They should fight almost until summerslam, both beating each other and having crazy matches.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Eh, never really found him that entertaining, but if he's booked properly against the right people, it could be good.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not just perfect, but *Poifect

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Eh, never really found him that entertaining, but if he's booked properly against the right people, it could be good.
In the Impact Zone, he was poorly booked, but he was always marketed as the dominant one. So, if he comes to WWE, he's coming in hot.

Back in the old WWE days, he was poorly booked, and he went into obscurity. Right now, he has the stature of a legend. All he needs to do is be booked strongly towards guys like Strowman, Brock Lesnar, but I think that he needs to regain the trust and respect of the WWE Universe before getting there.

I also believe that this moment? This moment is bad timing for Lashley if he wanted to come in to get a WWE title shot... It's Wrestlemania time, dude.

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
Boooooooooooooo! He sucked before he sucked in TNA and will suck again upon his WWE return