Bobby Lashley Says He Wants To Return To WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
During an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, MMA fighter and former WWE & TNA superstar Bobby Lashley says that he would like to return to WWE sometime in the future.

Lashley, who recently captured his first MMA championship, said he's eagle to settle up on "unfinished business" and "there's still something's to accomplish in WWE."

"I'm completely open to going back, I would love to come back and do something big if there was an opportunity presented, I would definitely consider it," he said. "While I would do it, if the chance never came my way then I would be completely content in continuing with what I'm doing at the moment and that's continuing wrestling and trying to become the best possible fighter I can be."

To read the full interview, head over to Slam.Canoe.Ca.
I'd take him back in all honesty. He was a very good athlete for a guy of his size, just needs a mouthpiece.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, Lashley's skills in the ring before he left WWE really started excelling and now with his added fighting background, he'll even be a more rounded wrestler. I'd really like to see him return to WWE and go full Lesnar on everyone.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He never got to become a big name so I hope he doesn't think he'd get this huge storyline if he did comeback however I wouldn't mind seeing him back he was really getting better in the ring as time went on.

Deuce

Reaction score
I want to see this guy in the WWE again, he has tremendous power and speed for his size so he could be a great competitor in the industry. He could even become a Main Event wrestler in a month's time since everyone knows and love him (most) so I would like to see this happen. Future WWE champ/World Heavyweight champ right here if he gets re-signed.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He never got to become a big name so I hope he doesn't think he'd get this huge storyline if he did comeback however I wouldn't mind seeing him back he was really getting better in the ring as time went on.
He seemed to be really close to getting a top spot if memory serves me right. Didn't he get drafted from ECW, stripped of the belt and feuded with Cena or something?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a Lashley return to be honest. He was quite popular with the crowd and improving all the time in the ring. Would be a good choice as the top Muscley guy instead of Big Zeke, Mason Ryan or Skip Sheffield.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Lashley was pretty cool, but he desperately needed a mouthpiece or at least a little bit of flavour. I only grew to resent him during his run because he was pushed to the moon when he didn't really offer enough to warrant it.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I did really like him, but for a huge ass intimidating black guy, he had the voice of an absolute pussy.

So yeah, if he came back he'd need a Vickie/Cole/Laurinitis heat magnet to get him over.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If he's heel yea it's easy to get him a mouth piece. But if he's face which he more than likely will be if he came back then guy is fucked and just doesn't need to say anything besides short and sweet stuff like Goldberg used to do even if his voice sounds like a 11 year old boy.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If WWE were to take him back would they even push him considering how he left the company just when they were starting to push him as a real threat to Cena? WWE may be in desperate need of stars but they normally hold a grudge so he may have to be content at not being a maineventer right away. I think that he would be good back in WWE because he was looking good near the end of his run and clearly nothing else is really working for him since he left WWE.