Bo Dallas result

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville in a Last Man Standing Match for the NXT Championship at Wrestlemania XXX.

Book it.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The match at arRIVAL was awesome, the Red Arrow off the top turnbuckle onto Bo who was just planted by Neville prior onto a ladder on the ground was money. I would've dug it from atop the ladder too but either way seemed to be effective :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The match at arRIVAL was awesome, the Red Arrow off the top turnbuckle onto Bo who was just planted by Neville prior onto a ladder on the ground was money. I would've dug it from atop the ladder too but either way seemed to be effective :)
Could he really do that move from the top of a ladder? Seems like he needs the spring of the rope to generate that sort of rotation.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Could he really do that move from the top of a ladder? Seems like he needs the spring of the rope to generate that sort of rotation.
He's done it standing in the middle of the ring before so physically it should be possible. But he wasn't as jacked back then. Much leaner.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's done it standing in the middle of the ring before so physically it should be possible. But he wasn't as jacked back then. Much leaner.
The middle of the ring is a lot more stable than going off a ladder. Plus the ring has spring, a ladder does not. I can't recall people doing anything too crazy off of a ladder that involves launching yourself, it will send the ladder flying out from under you. It is always a falling type move like a senton or headbutt.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The middle of the ring is a lot more stable than going off a ladder. Plus the ring has spring, a ladder does not. I can't recall people doing anything too crazy off of a ladder that involves launching yourself, it will send the ladder flying out from under you. It is always a falling type move like a senton or headbutt.

Except Edge's "Flying Spear" to Jeff Hardy at X-Seven (at least I think it was WM 17....I'm pretty sure, but I've slept since then).

That was a pretty awesome move. But I agree with your basic point that such moves done off of a ladder are markedly more dangerous to the one performing the move.

wk

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Except Edge's "Flying Spear" to Jeff Hardy at X-Seven (at least I think it was WM 17....I'm pretty sure, but I've slept since then).

That was a pretty awesome move. But I agree with your basic point that such moves done off of a ladder are markedly more dangerous to the one performing the move.

wk
the one where Edge basically throws himself into getting DDT'd off the ladder? lol

Reactions: Wacokid27

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Truthfully iono, in looking at videos of the move recently performed, it looks like he could possibly be able to spring himself off the ladder and still get the rotation given the extra height the ladder carries over the top rope.
Then again, they may have tried to practice it or something and he didn't feel comfortable so they did the next best thing.
855eb4f4e9d32504e27f639708baf20f.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would think it would be harder to get the rotation on the red arrow right with the extra height of the ladder. Would suck to over rotate that shit lol.

And Bo better not get called up. He worked his heel magic on me cause I can't stand the guy. I think if he had a different gimmick I might feel differently though. Or maybe I just love chanting "No More Bo!"

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I would think it would be harder to get the rotation on the red arrow right with the extra height of the ladder. Would suck to over rotate that shit lol.
That's possible, my thoughts were like since he uses the rope to spring himself off essentially that the extra height of the ladder would compensate for the amount of given room/time to rotate that the spring gives.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That's possible, my thoughts were like since he uses the rope to spring himself off essentially that the extra height of the ladder would compensate for the amount of given room/time to rotate that the spring gives.
Perhaps, depends on which ladder he used I imagine. One of those 16 footers maybe? Lol, no way. I was dissappointed he didn't do SOMETHING off the ladder though.