Bo Dallas - Greatest Superstar of all time! What do you think about Bo Dallas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
487324_596016243756636_75573493_n.jpg
BO FUCKING DALLAS.
  • Best superstar of all time? Mine's gotta be this man in the picture, Bo Dallas. He is such a f'n charismatic monster, he is one of the best wrestlers in the world (ever) and his mic skills are almost as good as Chris Jericho's. I would really llike to see him feud with the best wrestler in the world, Sin Cara.
166039_595994930425434_801242553_n.jpg
  • What is your favorite feud of all time? Mine's gotta be Bo f'n Dallas vs. Jinder Mahal. It's like Jesus vs. Satan, USA vs. Canada, Batman vs. Joker, Spider-Man vs. Venom, Goku vs. Vegeta of professional wrestling.
970476_596006640424263_1742746026_n.png
  • Just a matter of time, like it or not. He is gonna hold every fucking title in the business! This man has better mic skills than CM Punk & Paul Heyman combined. Dolph's selling looks like shit compared to MAH MAIN DAWG! BO FUCKING DALLAS. Bo is the true Best In The World. Ryback is like Bo's butler at Golden Corral. He is god.
487374_596008157090778_2033144981_n.png
Wake up, haters.
Bo Dallas > The Rock
Bo Dallas > John Cena
Bo Dallas > Dolph Ziggler
Bo Dallas > CM Punk
Bo Dallas > HBGay
Bo Dallas > Stone Cold.
Bo Dallas > Dic Flair
Like it or not, this man is the future of this business.

I hope you all realize this man is god. If not I feel sorry for your sorry soul!

1. This is not a troll thread. I want to hear your opinion about Bo Dallas! THIS IS A FUCKING FORUM. People need their own opinions.
2. Stop hating on my main man Bo.

Luki1887

Jobber
Reaction score
Bo Dallas is perhaps the greatest technical wrestler of his generation, the dude is a master of his craft, I have no idea why he hasn't won the mitb yet, he should be main eventing Mania with Sin Cara not squashing jobbers like Ohno, Neville and Wyatt on NXT

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Bo Dallas is perhaps the greatest technical wrestler of his generation, the dude is a master of his craft, I have no idea why he hasn't won the mitb yet, he should be main eventing Mania with Sin Cara not squashing jobbers like Ohno, Neville and Wyatt on NXT
I KNOW! FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THE GREATNESS OF BO DALLAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.