Bo Dallas' Debut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why do I doubt you'll get a legitimately informative answer?

wk
Haha I probably won't get any answer, although I will keep trying to pull one out of her :p.
Gotta teach her to become a real forum user at one point or another.. I'm like Charles Xavier in X-Men I can't turn my back on someone, especially those who have lost their way.. well Tgmiveld is a different story, there's no talking to that guy it's like talking to a wall that just yells metrosexual or frivolous at you all day.

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Haha I probably won't get any answer, although I will keep trying to pull one out of her :p.
Gotta teach her to become a real forum user at one point or another.. I'm like Charles Xavier in X-Men I can't turn my back on someone, especially those who have lost their way.. well Tgmiveld is a different story, there's no talking to that guy it's like talking to a wall that just yells metrosexual or frivolous at you all day.

You're such an humanitarian.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was a solid debut, I enjoyed it.

Hate those white trunks, they look awful.
He's been rocking those for a bit now, he used to have some pretty slick black and white ones and red and white ones, I've read a couple dirt sheet reports on the debut and a lot of the comments have to do with those trunks not being appealing so I imagine WWE will change it up at some point.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
He's been rocking those for a bit now, he used to have some pretty slick black and white ones and red and white ones, I've read a couple dirt sheet reports on the debut and a lot of the comments have to do with those trunks not being appealing so I imagine WWE will change it up at some point.

I've only ever seen him in the white trunks, hate them so much. They're always really saggy around the ass and it just looks... Urgh. As much as I rate his in-ring ability, I spend matches being put off by his saggy trunks.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've only ever seen him in the white trunks, hate them so much. They're always really saggy around the ass and it just looks... Urgh. As much as I rate his in-ring ability, I spend matches being put off by his saggy trunks.
Haha I can see that :p
a31836fe15af3c9b6603921ebab05dc2.jpg

These are the trunks I'd like to see him go back to, I think he had an alternate black and white version of them too.