Blueprint for a future card thing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I am lookin' for suggestion on rules for sumthin' I wanna run in the future where we build random cards from the randomizer on cagematch.net. The randomizer on that site works extremely well but I need some solid rules to keep an honor system for it. I think 30 rolls would work well with takin' two superstars from each page or a match stipulation. I just wanna know if anyone here has some good rules to keep everythin' in order. I just think this would be another fun thing for the site. Let me know what ya folks think.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You'd have to make sure the randomiser doesn't just spit out nobodies

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You'd have to make sure the randomiser doesn't just spit out nobodies

A minimum number of matches rule would probably help here. Would rule out some well known non-wrestlers that may have only had a few matches tho but that should be fine

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
A minimum number of matches rule would probably help here. Would rule out some well known non-wrestlers that may have only had a few matches tho but that should be fine

It doesn't really, since the "Randomizer" on Cagematch is like the Random Article button on Wikipedia. It can throw EVERY database entry they have at you, so you probably have to go through loads and loads of randomizations, until you have together what you need.
The randomizer on Genickbruch is better, since it's just for Wrestler profiles, but you have the same problem with a database that has thousands of entries.

I would rather use a program like Pro Wrestling Nexus, which is a software to simulate wrestling matches. It comes with 350 real Wrestlers build in (plus an editor to add more) and has the option to make random matches.

• Love
Reactions: Vegeta and Chris