Blue Bombers bomb at the end

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the autumn wind

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers fell just short in their quest to win a 3rd straight Grey Cup, lose 24-23 to the Toronto Argonauts.

I've never seen this in an American college, NFL or another CFL game before.

Late in the game, the Argos went to kick a field goal that would have given them a 4-point lead but the Bombers blocked it.

The Bombers then drove down the field and went for a field goal that would have given them the lead by 2 with just over 40 seconds to go but the attempt was blocked by the Argos.

Back-to-back blocked field goals to end the game.

Even though I live stateside, the CFL is a pretty damn good brand of football and fun to watch, in part because of the differences between the CFL and American pigskin.

They air some of the regular season and I think all the playoff games on ESPN networks here in the USA. The best game I saw on TV last weekend was not a college game nor an NFL game. It was the Grey Cup.

If you like American pro and college football...give the CFL a try. You might find out you like it!

Reactions: Deezy