Bloody Wraps - May 11: It's Like Mad Max Without the Anti-Semite

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

It's Day 5 of Brent and me running the site without the guiding hand of one Kid Nathan, and things are not well at the Bloody Elbow offices. Brent paid the electricity bill to the order of "Third Reich Electric" for an amount of "All the Dirty Money in the Catholic Church." We've been without power for three days, and we're running the site on the waning batteries of our laptops. Leland's stuck in the fetal position watching M-1 Challenge events on endless loop. Bishop spontaneously grew six additional limbs and heaved himself onto the ice at Joe Louis Arena. The community moderators have formed an anarcho-syndicalist group, and I fear plans of an eventual coup d'etat against the mighty triumverate. The future is bleak.