Bloody Firefox.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I've been having this problem for ages, but whenever I open firefox, it seems to reset itself. It will change settings back to default, and open the info and settings stuff for any addons I have. It changed my home page back to the default Mozilla page, and it generally just resets itself besides my bookmarks thank God. So does anyone know of a way to change it so when Mozilla opens it just opens your homepage? Also, whenever I put on an addon or new theme, it says reset for changes. I reset and nothing changes.

C4

Are you using the latest version? It's known to have some major glitches.

Download, install and use Firefox version 3.0.8.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
try running it as administrator, generally you only have to do it once and it fixes alot of ff issues to do it just open your start menu and right click the ff icon and say "run as administrator" it also shows up as "run in safe mode" but its the same thing. It'll bring up the firefox home page (or whatever home page you have set) and that should do it.

Kizza

I don't get that option at all. And I tried in Safe Mode and it fucks up the same.

LKP

I've been having this problem for ages, but whenever I open firefox, it seems to reset itself. It will change settings back to default, and open the info and settings stuff for any addons I have. It changed my home page back to the default Mozilla page, and it generally just resets itself besides my bookmarks thank God. So does anyone know of a way to change it so when Mozilla opens it just opens your homepage? Also, whenever I put on an addon or new theme, it says reset for changes. I reset and nothing changes.

Its the same with me dude. I thought i had a hacker first but its firefox.

LKP

Whats that monkeystyle? Another ie? If so ive never heard of it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah it's another browser. Has a few neat features that Firefox doesn't have and I've never had any issues with it ever.

noumenon

I just found out about Opera as well. It is a lot faster but it seems like a freezes a hell of a lot more than IE. I also notice when it tells me I need a plug in to view something or fix a certain problem, after installing the plug in the problem still persists. I'll give it another day or so to impress me then I'll take it off if I don't like it.