Blending

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Go see the tutorials of mine in the Graphics Help section for good blending techniques that you can easily understand, you can also view AlHajri's tutorial for basic blending techniques.

Plus, if you need any help then PM me!

Reaction score
Go see the tutorials of mine in the Graphics Help section for good blending techniques that you can easily understand, you can also view AlHajri's tutorial for basic blending techniques.

Plus, if you need any help then PM me!
ok thanks :)

Wrestling Station

I've been asked numerous times about how to blend and stuff. Im really bored to even try to explain. Sorry im fed up from every aspect really.

C4

I told you to see my Advanced Signature Tutorial but you didn't, here it is:

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19849

But then again, here is a quick silly looking tutorial:

e1e497d13e.jpg

So I just opened up a ready made Batista .psd downloaded from Italianpsd.net and put it on a black background. Now how to blend this?

Firstly, duplicate the layer once by pressing CTRL+J You will have two layers of your PSD now

d74b09d25d.jpg

And now play around with the blending options to get good effects, select anything from the list. "Overlay" works good with every PSD.

561e05db8a.jpg

Here is what happens when you select "overlay"

b6eb55ccc9.jpg

You can duplicate the layer have Gaussian blur "1.0" pixels or more and then select different blending modes as well. Try these little blending modes for nice looking effects and for professional help you can PM me or ask in my advanced signature tutorial.

the dark knight

I've been asked numerous times about how to blend and stuff. Im really bored to even try to explain. Sorry im fed up from every aspect really.
so you just posted to say that?

alter bridge, you can thank them by REP. no need to spam-post it :)