BLAZE WORLD ORDER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

You know what.

WITH ALL THE SHIT GOING ON LATELY

its time the bWo rised once more.

Yes the last time it was a fail as we didn't do anything

but damnit this time we're gonna make it worth wild because well guess what.

a name change is coming...it will be bigger and better then ever....

So..you been warned

rofl, worth wild.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What does that have to do with anything?

Its for fun for shits and giggles. People wanna be with us they can..Hell we got J-Dawg and Wordlife and you like them..

LKP

Look MS you hate blaze we get that ok. But even when he makes a valid point or whatever would you even agree that he made one? No you would not. What im saying is its ok for him to do the bwo thing for fun. But not for peep and co to be dicks? Get me?

LKP

Is that weed getting to your head? Look MS if peepshow and co can have fun by neg repping and being children then why cant BWo be our bit of fun? Stop sucking their cocks and be on the fence.

LKP

Im not saying that. What im saying is if peep and co can have fun we can to. So stop hating on BWO and blaze and get to grips we are all here to have fun. I think the fact you hate blaze it clouding your judgement.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've never said I hate Blaze.

Like LKP said if I ever gave a valid point. Infact I have before.

Would you just toss it to the side or agree with me?

I mean we all know you don't like me which I'm ok with tbh. I don't come on forums to be liked. If people like me cool if not cool idc. I'm still here cause this place is fun.

LKP

It is apparent you do, but im not sticking up for him. He can fight his own battles. Im just saying it seems you dont have good thing to say about him.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wouldn't care who you are, if I agree with you there's nothing much I can do about that. If there is one thing I strive not to be it's a hypocrite.

LKP

Ok then MS why didnt u stop them from being on here? Why didnt you help me. No you didnt covering or not ur a admin here to help.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is apparent you do, but im not sticking up for him. He can fight his own battles. Im just saying it seems you dont have good thing to say about him.

Why would I say good things about someone who says Blue things like I hold grudges etc. When if this was the case Blaze wouldn't be here. Ask Blaze who's gotten him unbanned on more than one occasion.

Or ask yourself when you posted pictures of your gf on here, who told you to cover your shit?