Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

neither can I, its nonsense and bullshit, I bet you can only see like 20 posts of people saying "Oh he rides cock blah blah"... the rest is spam dude, no one cares anymore, this thread has turned into a spam's galore, and in my opinion, if I were a mod, I would close this

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
THE BWO HAS SPOKEN

and so has that one cool dude from JWO(no the one Juice was walking about)

but J-Dawg's verison

but see in today's time I guess if the one guy who gets cracked on agrees with someone it makes him a dickrider

so what I'm suppose to disagree with everyone single person cool anyway this thread is dead to me cya all later...lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I was just following the rules of LHR's thread. lol. Geez it seems if I'm not the one taking things into seriousness business then some other douchebag will. So what do you say guys? Guess I can go back to complaining about how this thread aint dead yet and start attacking people again for no good reason? Cause it sounds like that's what you guys want after all. Blaze was the one who said he didn't care, and he flamed me for caring for him, but now he suddenly does care and wants it to stop.

Please, for the love of God make up your fucking mind you twit.

LadyHotrod

THE BWO HAS SPOKEN

and so has that one cool dude from JWO(no the one Juice was walking about)

but J-Dawg's verison

but see in today's time I guess if the one guy who gets cracked on agrees with someone it makes him a dickrider

so what I'm suppose to disagree with everyone single person cool anyway this thread is dead to me cya all later...lol

Stop with this gay BWO shit. It's making you look like a fucking douchebag.

You're not cool. Not cool at all.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to make sure my point is clear. First, it was all ok for people to keep harassing Blaze, and I tried to make it stop, and I got attacked for it. But now Blaze wants it to stop, after I accepted the fact that he didn't care, and I'm being attacked again by being told to shut up....again.

I don't have a problem with Blaze, J-Dawg or Wordlfe or anybody else apart of this posse, but it's really starting to piss me off now how Blaze can't make up his fucking mind on whether he wants the thread to continue and doesn't care if he gets flamed or wants it to stop. I keep on seeming to be on the opposite end of his decision, which is really starting to piss me off. Make up your mind and be done with it, because if you change your mind about this subject again don't expect me to give two shits about what you want or say.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
word ....i'm gone for like...3 dayz and theirs some "BWO" fag-fad goin' on 'round here...

anyways...

Fuck Canadians!
Fuck Australians!
Fuck people that say gayass "british/english" soundin' shit!
and fuck people from OHIO!

LadyHotrod

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to make sure my point is clear. First, it was all ok for people to keep harassing Blaze, and I tried to make it stop, and I got attacked for it. But now Blaze wants it to stop, after I accepted the fact that he didn't care, and I'm being attacked again by being told to shut up....again.

I don't have a problem with Blaze, J-Dawg or Wordlfe or anybody else apart of this posse, but it's really starting to piss me off now how Blaze can't make up his fucking mind on whether he wants the thread to continue and doesn't care if he gets flamed or wants it to stop. I keep on seeming to be on the opposite end of his decision, which is really starting to piss me off. Make up your mind and be done with it, because if you change your mind about this subject again don't expect me to give two shits about what you want or say.

We don't care if Blaze wants it to stop because that's not going to happen. He's gonna get it and he's gonna like it.

J

word ....i'm gone for like...3 dayz and theirs some "BWO" fag-fad goin' on 'round here...

anyways...

Fuck Canadians!
Fuck Australians!
Fuck people that say gayass "british/english" soundin' shit!
and fuck people from OHIO!

No, Yes, Yes, No. Lol and by the way Kenfan bWo is taking over. Jump on board or get out of the way.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

my homeboys are the ones who said stop I just say this thread is pretty dead to me now I just wanted to spam it to get the whole recored for post in a thread for Flame Section reached and we kept spamming it cause we can

LHR said:
Stop with this gay BWO shit. It's making you look like a fucking douchebag.

You're not cool. Not cool at all.

Alright really BWO is for me and my homies to have fun...like the flaming is your fun the BWO is my fun

BWO Blaze World Order

LadyHotrod

my homeboys are the ones who said stop I just say this thread is pretty dead to me now I just wanted to spam it to get the whole recored for post in a thread for Flame Section reached and we kept spamming it cause we can

Alright really BWO is for me and my homies to have fun...like the flaming is your fun the BWO is my fun

BWO Blaze World Order

Stop calling me LHR you douchebag. Hotrod is one fucking word so my abbreviation would be LH, dumbass.

The difference between my flaming and your BWO is that my flaming isn't gay.