• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blaze’s WWE 2K Videos

Tyler2

Abap
Does 2k24 make em go uh? How's the online so far? 23 was probably the worst online wise

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 8

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh dang, honestly 2k22 got me back online with a IRL friend. It's fun but the hackers are the only thing I really hate and the usual 2k lag miss THQ
I use to have a ton of fun with my friends on it, til they got PS5s and also started to game on PC. Like we would make the most ridiculous characters and gimmicks and everything. Shit was fun as fuck lol.

Hoping to get a PC this year, and maybe have 2K24 on it also, so I can get back to the grind with them lol

Tyler2

Abap
I use to have a ton of fun with my friends on it, til they got PS5s and also started to game on PC. Like we would make the most ridiculous characters and gimmicks and everything. Shit was fun as fuck lol.

Hoping to get a PC this year, and maybe have 2K24 on it also, so I can get back to the grind with them lol
Dang that sucks, that's I think I took a break with GTA V most of my friends moved on to the PS5. I'm thinking of renting 2k24 before I probably buy it

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Dang that sucks, that's I think I took a break with GTA V most of my friends moved on to the PS5. I'm thinking of renting 2k24 before I probably buy it
It’s fine though. They both are gonna help me get a gaming PC, so I can play with them again. But, yeah check it out. I’ve personally have enjoyed the fuck out of it so far. But I also not been able to play a lot yet.

Tyler2

Abap
It’s fine though. They both are gonna help me get a gaming PC, so I can play with them again. But, yeah check it out. I’ve personally have enjoyed the fuck out of it so far. But I also not been able to play a lot yet.
That's good, I just hope it's not ai error or getting lagged out a ton. Did you get the Stepmom edition?