BJ Whitmer GONE from ROH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

This is odd, a strange way to part ways. It looks like he will be back, although it sounds official he is done. So i dont know what to think. If he does come back, im sure he will make a splash.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
kind of disappointing that he couldn't have a farewell or something last weekend. I lost interest in him after the Jacobs feud last year, but sucks to see him go. Maybe he'll be focusing on NOAH more now?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:roflmao: WWE calls gimmick infringement!

Anyway, the guy has always been boring, so I don't really care. But it would have been nice for him to at least get a farewell

Glory by Honor

Reaction score
He was very boring, but sometimes.. sometimes he was entertaining. I wish he would have got a proper exit. But best of luck to him.

smhishot

Reaction score
Very odd indeed, it seems he's only done with ROH as he is booked on IWA-MS next show I believe. I was never a fan of Whitmer so to me he won't be missed.

jaydawg30

Reaction score
i dont remember hearing anything about him leaving. oh, well. they keep plugging in the young guys. they'll keep doing what they do.

dark patriot

Reaction score
never a big fan but he took his beatings for our entertainment. he did look out of it in NJ at their last shows. he wasnt doing anything and moving slow, i thought he was sick or something.