bit of a new chick, yeah! :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

heartofstone

Hi, guys! :bump2: Kinda new around here, actually Flannen and Marissa told me about this place, and I figured I'd come hang out with the rest of you heathens. :becky: And see what this place is all about.

(Btw, if you're wondering I'm soulunsung over at the BB, or S or you can call me Suz, but I'm more of an S variety these days.)

What better place, to have ALL of my favorite shows covered. Heh. Let's see, let me give you the rundown on my fanon basically:

OTH: I love me some B. Davis, she's my favorite of course and she's fierce as all hell. My favorite thing about OTH and the very reason I started watching, was because I fell in love with the Brooke/Peyton bff-ship and still love those two despite it all, oh and I love Dan too. And I totally OTP Brooke/Lucas, but I have a soft fondness in my heart for S1 pre-BL Lucas/Peyton. And I have developed recently (thanks a lot Flanniepants! I blame you!) a love affair with the triangle BLP. Which means, I sorta love both ships in S1, but never ever after that season. lol. I know, I are crazy. 0_0!

What else, ooh...I love Dan Scott. I really, really love him and I shipped him with Karen. And I also loved Peyton best with Jake and I love the Lucas/Hales bff-ship and always entertained the idea of them romantically, one day maybe possibly far far away into the future on another planet under a distant star in another galaxy maybe. :rotfl:

The Vampire Diares...what's not to love about Damon Salvatore?! Really, if you're not shipping Damon/Elena, I suggest you run, don't walk right into their path because you're about to see just how amazing they can really be. Oh, and Tyler/Caroline really needs to happen like...NOWISH! :love:

With Gossip Girl I've sort of become this multi-shipper like crazy. True my OTP is definitely Chuck/Blair endgame, but I also am quite ecstatic about Dan/Blair as well. Something I've kinda been wanting to see since the first season, seriously.

As far as Smallville goes, I Clois, I Clois, it's off to the Daily Planet I Clois! ;)

And for oldies but goodies...I pretty much multi-shipped everyone together on Roswell and *gasp* shocker of all shocks I really liked Tess, too. I mean, like years after the show was over, but still with a rewatch I found I loved her to pieces and the writer's were horrible to her. Yes, gits. Anyway, I'm always gonna be for Pacey/Joey on Dawson's creek and Jen Lindley will always and forever be my favorite character, as my girl crush is definitely Michelle! ;)

Seth and Summer are beautiful and god, I feel old because I remember Party of Five and how much I really liked JLH being on there and god who doesn't love Matthew Fox?! Srsly.

And Glee, oh my Glee you've stolen my happiness, I need my Rachel/Finn back now please! ;)

K-thanks...what a heck of an introduction and I didn't even cover everything. Hi! That's the important point, :wave: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peyton Sawyer

Welcome to the boards! Always great to have more Brooke/Peyton fans! Their friendship is awesome <3

heartofstone

Welcome to the boards! Always great to have more Brooke/Peyton fans! Their friendship is awesome <3

Aw, thanks for the welcome. Yeah, at the end of the day, I will always cherish the Brooke/Peyton friendship and to be real honest - I more or less shipped them the most throughout everything.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

WillowTaraForever

Hey S! I'm new to the boards too. I'm Georgia and I hope you enjoy it here.

Jen Lindley

So many things in common! I love a lot of your people you posted.
Jen Lindley oh my she is like my all time favorite character. I did a re-watch and I realized just how much I love her and the Jack/Jen/Grams relationship.

I am a leyton but I am with you for the longest time I wanted Jake/Peyton! I also love Brooke and Lucas but I guess with time the writers have made it right lol.

Dan karma. I love Dan and well I just love him.

MsFantastico

Hey there! :welcome: to TDB!

Don't really watch any of the shows...but about Glee...

Oh, Finchel, they need to get back together!

heartofstone

Hey S! I'm new to the boards too. I'm Georgia and I hope you enjoy it here.

Aw, thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you, Georgia. :)

So many things in common! I love a lot of your people you posted.
Jen Lindley oh my she is like my all time favorite character. I did a re-watch and I realized just how much I love her and the Jack/Jen/Grams relationship.

I am a leyton but I am with you for the longest time I wanted Jake/Peyton! I also love Brooke and Lucas but I guess with time the writers have made it right lol.

Dan karma. I love Dan and well I just love him.

I have legions of love for Jen. She was always easily my favorite character on the show and out of all of them, she was the one that changed the most. Ticked me off when they killed her at the end. lol. I did adore the Jack/Jen friendship so much.

Aw, I won't kill you 'cause you're an LP fan, but I might tie you to a chair and force you to watch BL vids til' your eyes bleed. :lol: Nah, just kidding bb. :couch2:

I still hold out for an AU version of the show, where Peyton moves to Savannah enrolls in the art school, and magically meets up with Jake again and this time - this time - it actually works. They do get married, she goes onto become a starving artist by night and a teacher by day, all the while raising Jenny with him. ;)

Ahh, I love me some Dan. Dan is awesome, seriously.

Hey there! to TDB!

Don't really watch any of the shows...but about Glee...

Oh, Finchel, they need to get back together!

Aw, thanks for the welcome. Always nice to meet a fellow Gleek! ;)

I know, right?! The show is killing me, they were my happy spot and now they're all sad and angsty and not together. And I have to say, I loved all the Rachel/Kurt scenes we've gotten. Hee.

Jen Lindley

I have legions of love for Jen. She was always easily my favorite character on the show and out of all of them, she was the one that changed the most. Ticked me off when they killed her at the end. lol. I did adore the Jack/Jen friendship so much.

Aw, I won't kill you 'cause you're an LP fan, but I might tie you to a chair and force you to watch BL vids til' your eyes bleed. :lol: Nah, just kidding bb. :couch2:

I still hold out for an AU version of the show, where Peyton moves to Savannah enrolls in the art school, and magically meets up with Jake again and this time - this time - it actually works. They do get married, she goes onto become a starving artist by night and a teacher by day, all the while raising Jenny with him. ;)
I know at least it was the saddest so I can look back and say man thats how much I loved her character kind of weird but you get it?

Oh you could force me and I would be willing lol :p I still love them and all their scenes so it is weird. It is kind of how I feel about Spike and Angel as characters I love them both just feel different about certain things.

That is a good version! I myself may think like that because when she leaves for good in season 3 it breaks my heart especially because Jake was the one who knew to let her go. Wait a minute I have an idea since Peyton is gone I am taking Jake for myself hahaha.

heartofstone

I know at least it was the saddest so I can look back and say man thats how much I loved her character kind of weird but you get it?

Oh you could force me and I would be willing lol :p I still love them and all their scenes so it is weird. It is kind of how I feel about Spike and Angel as characters I love them both just feel different about certain things.

That is a good version! I myself may think like that because when she leaves for good in season 3 it breaks my heart especially because Jake was the one who knew to let her go. Wait a minute I have an idea since Peyton is gone I am taking Jake for myself hahaha.

Oh no, yeah I definitely get it. I just don't like that she died. lol.

Oh, I understand. It is a bit weird, it's sort of how I feel about Chuck/Blair for my OTP and I still end up shipping Dan/Blair just as hard for very different reasons. I find myself rooting for them, so I get it. :)

I know, I hate that he let her go like that. I wanted to see more of a fight, I really wanted those two to be endgame, because I believe that Peyton was truly at her best and was happiest with Jake. Sorry, I can't help it, but they were just so amazing.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Finally a sane person joins the boards! I sometimes feel like these mentally deficient malefactors are going to gang up on me. Being the lone BL 'shipper can get scary in these parts. *shudders*

But now we have each other and we can brave these scary waters together! Yay!

In all seriousness, welcome to the Boards, great to have ya! :D

NY State of Mind

Welcome to the TDB S!!!! I was wondering who this was

heartofstone

Finally a sane person joins the boards! I sometimes feel like these mentally deficient malefactors are going to gang up on me. Being the lone BL 'shipper can get scary in these parts. *shudders*

But now we have each other and we can brave these scary waters together! Yay!

In all seriousness, welcome to the Boards, great to have ya! :D

:lol: Thanks for the welcome, :D.

I have no doubts, we'll be okay. We're fierce like BL were, true facts. We don't always need someone to save us. ;)

Haha, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna enjoy the board. I have so far. Actually, I've been re-watching and catching up with OTH anyway, so this place'll give me somewhere to talk about that. Heh.