Birth Of A Revolution - World Wrestling Council

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Known Match Card:

Non Title Singles Match
Sim Snuka vs. Randy Orton w/ Legacy

Please don't have Snuka anywhere near Orton's feud.

Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Nash w/ Swagger

To feud with Randy, Kofi needs a rub.

Singles Match
Jack Swagger vs. Christian w/ Nash

I think Nash goes with Swagger, but the team needs to stay strong.

Tag Team Match
Beer Money vs. The Wild Samoans

Need a push as a tag team.

2 vs. 3 Handicap Match
RVD and Goldberg vs. The New Breed

They've been bitched out for a while, and need a win.

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro Week 1 Episode 2

EDIT - When i copied this from my computer word thing, it didn't copy all the ! i tried my best filling them in, but if you don't see anything at the end of the sentence, chances are, there should be a !

"Seasons" By The Veer Union Roars Throughout the Arena. The pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild as Nitro begins

MT: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the second edition of WWC Nitro I am Mike Tenay followed by Taz.

Taz: Heads are gonna roll tonight as Jack Swagger, who unintentionally cost Christian the WWC TV title, will face Christian.

MT: Unintentionally my ass

Taz: Hey, children are watching this show, calm your nerves.

MT: Ugh, well Sim Snuka, who, if you remember from his brief time with Legacy in WWE.

Taz: Well people might know Sim, if anybody ever even watches WWE, which I doubt.

MT: Well, however Sim will get a chance for vengeance at Randy Orton in tonight’s main event.

Taz: Yeah, but now we got ourselves a seasoned and extremely strong and powerful vet in Kevin Nash taking on the Number 1 Contender for the WWC Heavyweight title, Kofi Kingston.

Jimmy Hart: The following bout is schedule for one fall

Kevin Nash comes out threw the arena with Swagger. The heat from the crowd is directed at mostly Swagger as some fans show appreciation for Nash.

Jimmy: Making his way down to the ring, accompanied by “The All American, American” Jack Swagger, he is one half of the team known as Big Sexy Swagger, “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash

Taz: I love Nash’s no nonsense smash mouth style and he will bring the fire to Kofi and really make Kofi think twice before making a challenge to Nash.

Kofi Kingston comes out threw the arena to a huge pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his opponent, making his way down to the ring, Kofi Kingston

The ref gets Swagger out of the ring and Nash and Kofi ready when he finally rings the bell to start this match.

Match #1
Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Nash w/ Jack Swagger

Kofi gets in his unusual wrestling stance as Nash has his fists up to fight. Kofi using speed and quickness circles around the slow and sturdy Nash. Kofi tries to get behind Nash using his quickness, but Nash avoids that from happening, by staying eye to eye with Kofi. Finally, Kofi and Nash lock up and they fight for a bit and Nash just shoves Kofi back. Kofi, trying to shove back, gets pushed into the turnbuckle.

Taz: Yeah, Kofi, that’s not going to work against Nash.

Nash pushes his hands on the face of Kofi, as he gets off of him by the ref’s order. He does this to avoid a cheap shot from Kofi. A veteran move. Nash then backs up to the middle of the ring as Kofi is already battle ready for Nash and gets in his unusual stance again and circles with Nash. They are back were they started as Nash avoids Kofi trying to get behind him. They lock up again and Kofi gives a little push, before applying a side headlock to Nash. Nash, who thrusted forward, is kind of stunned by the headlock attempt, as he falls, easily into it. Nash easily pushes Kofi off as he runs across the ropes and rebounds back to Nash. Nash goes for a clothesline on Kofi, but Kofi somersaults under the huge arm of Big Sexy and rolls to his feet. Nash turns around, expecting Kofi to be running back at him, but Kofi is not, and when Nash turns around, Kofi catches him with a Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat arm drag. Nash rolls to his feet, very quickly for his size and Kofi catches him again with an arm drag. This time Nash rolls to the closest turnbuckle there is and he stands up slowly, trying to slow down Kofi’s momentum.

MT: Nash getting stunned, by Kofi’s lightning fast wrestling offense.

Taz: To Nash though, Kofi is a little fly. Sooner or later, Nash will swat that fly.

Kofi is ready for Nash, as Nash begins advancing towards Kofi. Kofi’s energy though gets him a little to close to Swagger on the outside. Kofi goes to take a step to advance closer to Nash, but Swagger grabs on to Kofi’s right foot. Kofi, who is almost tripped by that turns around to Swagger. The ref sees Swagger and scolds him, telling him to let go or he will get thrown out. Swagger does. Kofi walks forward, still looking at Swagger. His inexperience, though, costs him as Kofi turns to Nash, and Nash’s huge boot colliding with Kofi’s face. The crowd gasps at the sound of the boot and Kofi falls like a rock. Nash goes for the cover and the ref turns around to count him down, 1...2... Kofi gets the shoulder up before the three. Nash stands up to yell at the ref telling him to count faster. Nash then turns to Kofi, who is beginning to stand up, and applies a reverse chin lock.

Taz: Not for nothing, but I think Nash might be sending a message to Orton, claiming he should be the Number 1 contender for his title and not Kofi, who got a lucky win against Legacy last week.

MT: Is that what you think? Seriously?

Kofi begins to fade as the ref checks him. Nash never stops wrenching the chin lock as Kofi’s arms are flying all over the place. Soon though, Kofi’s arms fall limb and Kofi takes a deep groan and the crowd’s rally stops as Kofi looks to be faded. The ref does the usual check. He lifts the arm of Kofi and lets go as it drops to the mat. He lifts the arm of Kofi up a second time and lets go. Kofi’s arm drops to the mat again. Nash’s expression turns to struggle and anger as he wrenches the chin lock to frightening highs. The ref lifts Kofi’s arm up and lets go, but it doesn’t drop to the mat. He stops half way and the crowd begins screaming to the top of their lungs.

Taz: What’s going on, I can’t hear myself think.

MT: What did you say? I can’t hear you.

Taz: These fans are annoying

MT: Taz you are pushing it.

Kofi begins to stand with the chin lock still on him. Nash can’t believe it as his eyes begin to widen, with every upward motion Kofi is showing and doing. Finally, Kofi stands completely on his feet and Nash can not believe it. With one quick and sharp motion, Kofi falls to his back and slips out of the grasp of Nash. Kofi, who is laying on his back, brings his toes up into the gut of Nash. Nash bends over and eats a boot of Kofi’s in his face. Nash staggers back and Kofi kips up on his feet and Nash charges him and Kofi does a vertical leap, completely clearing Nash Kofi turns to Nash who catches him with a huge right hook. The shot knock Kofi down. Nash lifts Kofi up to his feet, by grabbing his hair. Nash lifts Kofi in the air by his neck and throws him forward, into the turnbuckle. Nash advances towards Kofi and sizes him up for a knee lift in the gut and nails one. He goes for another and nails it, and another, and another, over and over again until Kofi screams out in pain. Then Nash sizes Kofi up for elbow strikes. As Nash hits one right in the mush of Kofi. He does this again, and again, and again, until Kofi seems out of it. Nash grabs the arm of the limb Kofi and brings him forward. Kofi staggers forward and eats a huge clothesline from Nash Nash then lands on Kofi and hooks the leg for the cover, 1...2... kick out The crowd pops as Nash looks down at Kofi in some shock.

Taz: The ref has to be slow counting. How can Kofi kickout of this beating?

MT: Kofi is extremely resilient you know that.

Taz: That will only get you so far though Tenay. Nash will prove that to us soon.

Nash, easily lifts Kofi up on his feet and picks him up for a body slam. Nash screams to the crowd as he successfully nails the last call throw on Kofi. Kofi lands on the mat with a thud and he immediately holds his lower back in pain. Nash stands to his feet, slowly as he bounces off the ropes and back to Kofi with an elbow drop. Nash then covers Kofi for the pin, 1...2... kick out Nash lifts Kofi up on his feet and puts him in position for the Jacknife Powerbomb. He lifts him up, but Kofi uses the momentum for a sunset flip pin 1...2... Nash kicks outs. Nash stands up to eat a extremely well placed standing dropkick from Kofi. Kofi then waits for Nash to get up and he does and Nash eats a signature double chops by Kofi. Kofi then rallies the crowd for the twin leg drop He goes across the ropes, but Swagger trips him up The crowd boos Swagger, but pops as Swagger is jumped by Christian Christian dropkicks Swagger on the outside. Kofi gets to his feet, but Nash is waiting and Nash puts him in position for the Jacknife. Nash throws Kofi off as he sees Christian. Christian turns to Nash and smiles as Nash screams at him, telling him to go away, or he’ll break him. Nash turns around to eat the Trouble In Paradise Kick from Kofi Kofi covers and the crowd counts along, 1...2...3

Taz: You got to be kidding me! Christian screwed Nash!

MT: Kofi proved he can hang with the big dogs and Kofi defeated Kevin Nash!

Taz: Aww shut up Tenay. Everyone knows what they saw.

Jimmy: Your winner of the match, Kofi Kingston

The crowd is still cheering Kofi as he celebrates. Nash and Swagger are seen slowly walking up the ramp screaming at Christian, that he is a dead man.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage, Kristal is standing with Goldberg and Rob Van Dam.

Kristal: Hello, I am Kristal, and I am standing here with Bill Goldberg and Rob Van Dam

Crowd pops.

Kristal: Now you two will be facing The New Breed, after last week on both Nitro and Thunder, you two were attacked by them. Your thoughts?

RVD: You see, Kristal, what a lovely name. Anyways Goldberg and I are ready for The New Breed. They can’t jump us now. Along with that we got vengeance in mind. Burke, you coward, you got away of getting beat by me so I can become the first Continental Champion. Then you jump my good friend, Goldberg. Not only that, you cost him a match against Matt Striker on Thunder. You guys have no idea what your doing.

Goldberg asks for the mic and RVD gives it to him.

Goldberg: What is going threw your minds? Do you three honestly think you have me and RVD on the ropes. I LIVE FOR THIS I LIVE FOR PUNISHING LITTLE BITCHES LIKE YOU

RVD smiles and pats Goldberg on the shoulder as Goldberg gets even more pissed off as he’s talking.

Goldberg: YOU THREE ARE GOING TO BE IN THE RING WITH ME. THAT’S IS GOOD FOR ME, BUT THAT IS BAD FOR YOU, CAUSE, BURKE, STRIKER, THORN. YOUR NEXT

Goldberg throws the mic down and struts off the camera. RVD picks up the mic and holds it to his mouth.

RVD: After that, I will take my rightful place as WWC Continental Champion, it’s only a matter of time before RVD’s name becomes synonymous with Champion. Cause I am Mr. Pay Per View, Rob Van Dam!

RVD walks off the camera’s view to a pop from the crowd.

Jeremy Borash is backstage.

JB: Hello, I am WWC’s newest backstage interviewer, Jeremy Borash. Right now I am in pursuit for Big Sexy Swagger.

Jeremy is walking down the hall with the camera following him. Jeremy finds a locker room door and opens it. In it are Jack Swagger, tying his boots, and Kevin Nash with his upper singlet pulled down, drinking some water.

Nash: Jeremy Borash, its great you’re here. Wait, why are you here?

JB: Excuse me I will ask the questions.

Jeremy turns his attention to Swagger, as Nash gets that confused look on his face.

JB: Jack Swagger, this past week on Thunder you cost Christian the WWC Television Title. My question is, why?

Swagger: Christian is the reason why my career went down the drain in WWE. After Christian won the ECW title, by cheating, the WWE staff would not listen to me, pleading my case. Now I come to WWC along with Christian, and Christian gets a title shot? That pissed me off and I did what was necessary.

Heat from the crowd as JB puts the mic closer to him to say something.

JB: By doing that though, Christian cost Kevin, here, a great match against Kofi. Do you regret doing that?

JB puts the mic to Swagger and he opens his mouth to talk before a loud thud echos in the locker room from Nash kicking the lockers. Nash then walks towards JB to speak.

Nash: No, no, no..... Swagger shouldn’t regret that, Christian should. Christian Look here You messed with the wrong man. I make my living breaking people and collecting cash, but the best thing of breaking you, will be the pay off of never seeing your face ever again. It is only just a matter of time. Better watch your back.

Swagger grabs JB and throws him out of the locker room along with the camera man. JB recovers and gets back into the view of the camera to speak.

JB: Well you heard it here. We will take a quick break, but we will be back for The New Breed vs. RVD and Goldberg. That match is next

(Commercial Break)

Jimmy Hart: The following 2 vs. 3 Handicap match is schedule for one fall!

RVD comes out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: Team 1 of this match, first making his way down to the ring, Rob Van Dam!

Goldberg comes out to a huge pop and drowned out Goldberg chants from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his partner, making his way down the to the ring, Goldberg!

MT: This is time for revenge.

Taz: I don’t know if you can say that Mike. The New Breed are on a roll. I think RVD and Goldberg are in trouble.

The New Breed comes out to huge heat.

Jimmy: And their opponent, Elijah Burke, Matt..............

Jimmy stops as RVD does a cross body on all three members of the New Breed!

Match #2
3 vs. 2 Handicap Match
RVD and Goldberg vs. The New Breed

The bell hasn’t rang yet, note that. Goldberg exits the ring and grabs a chair from under the ring. He slams it into the back of Kevin Thorn, who was just getting on his feet. RVD stands completely up on his feet and Goldberg tosses him the chair and RVD throws it into the face of Elijah Burke. Burke falls like a rock as Goldberg attacks Thorn going up the ramp. RVD turns to Striker and charges Striker and jumps in the air to hit Striker with a running dropkick to the face. RVD goes to the ring and looks under for a weapon. He gets a Singapore cane and advances towards Striker, who is just now getting up. RVD waits and Striker gets on his feet and eats a loud cane shot right into the face Goldberg nails a boot in the face of Thorn and Thorn falls like a rock on the ramp. Goldberg then drags the limb body of Thorn to the WWC set. Goldberg lifts Thorn on his feet and lifts him up for the Jackhammer and nails it on the steel WWC set The thud is so loud the crowd gasps and the already injured ribs of Thorn from Thunder could be seriously injured.

Taz: What the hell is this ? What is RVD and Goldberg doing?

MT: Getting revenge.

RVD goes for a cane shot on Burke, but Burke ducks and nails a german suplex on the outside mat Burke then throws RVD over the barricade onto the crowd. Burke walks up towards Goldberg who is getting on his feet and finally does to see Burke. Goldberg smiles as he advances towards Burke. They get close enough and Burke nails a thunderous right hook to the jaw of Goldberg. Goldberg staggers back and nails a right hook, with so much force that it sends Burke rolling down the ramp. Goldberg advances towards Burke and takes a step on the mat and close to Burke. Striker, who is recovering from the dropkick, grabs RVD’s cane and slams it into the back of Goldberg. Goldberg lands on a knee and Burke drops down to his knees and nails the 4 Up uppercut on Goldberg. Goldberg staggers back, but does not fall down. Burke charges Goldberg and gets caught with a huge and loud powerslam on the mat

Taz: This is not fair

MT: How so?

Taz: The New Breed got jumped.

MT: They’ve been doing that to RVD and Goldberg last week.

Goldberg begins to stand as Striker advances towards Goldberg. Goldberg stands completely on his feet and Striker goes to nail him with the cane. Goldberg, however, catches the cane with his arm. Striker eyes widen as Goldberg smiles. Striker lets go of the cane and turns around to run, but as soon as he turns around, RVD, who is standing on the barricade, jumps off and connects his boot to the face of Striker RVD points to his shoulders and the fans chant RVD along with him. Goldberg throws Striker into the ring and RVD enters the ring. The ref rings the bell.

Taz: Bell! We got a bell

MT: Finally the match has started!

Goldberg sprints up the ramp to Thorn and nails him with a huge spear! The crowd chants holy shit as Goldberg looks down at the broken and destroyed, Thorn. RVD, who is in the ring, looks down at Striker. Striker is laying on the side that’s facing the ramp. RVD goes across the ropes for rolling thunder, but Burke rolls Striker out of the ring and RVD lands on the mat. Burke turns around to become face to face with Goldberg. Burke swiftly kicks Goldberg in the nuts and nails a 4 Up uppercut that this time knocks Goldberg down. Burke recovers as Striker rolls in the ring and continues to unload lefts and rights on RVD.

Taz: See, The New Breed are in control.

MT: Not after minutes of torture though.

Goldberg gets up using the barricade. Burke, seeing an opportunity slips down his knee pads and charges for the Elijah Express on the barricade, but Goldberg catches him in a spine buster position and runs forward and nails it Burke screams in pain as he rolls around the mat. EMTs are checking on Thorn up the ramp. He seems seriously injured. Striker turns to Goldberg and boots Goldberg, between the first and middle rope into Goldberg’s temple. Striker turns to eat a jumping back kick from RVD RVD climbs to the top and signals for Five Star Frog Splash. RVD jumps off and nails it so good, that he could consider it a six star frog splash RVD covers Striker, 1...2...3

MT: Mercifully it’s over

Taz: That wasn’t fair Mike.

Jimmy: Your winners of the match, Rob Van Dam and Goldberg!

Taz: RVD and Goldberg had to cheat to win.

MT: Aww give it a rest Taz. We all know what happened. RVD and Goldberg got their revenge.

RVD and Goldberg are still in the ring, celebrating to the crowd. RVD does the shoulder pointing, but he says T...V... Champ. Goldberg turns to RVD and whispers something in his ear. RVD shakes his head no and starts smiling. Goldberg smiles to and RVD turns to taunt to the crowd again. RVD turns around and Goldberg spears right threw him The crowd gasps as Goldberg screams at RVD, “You think I’m kidding? I’M NOT ”

MT: What was that for ?

Taz: I don’t know, but it made me laugh! Haha

RVD is holding his ribs as Goldberg struts out of the arena.

(Commercial Break)

Jeremy Borash is backstage waiting.

JB: JB here again and I’m waiting for...... uhhh ...... Bill Goldberg.

Heat!

JB: Goldberg there you are. What was that about?

Goldberg walks on the camera’s view to huge heat from the crowd. He looks down at JB, as JB’s glance turns away from Goldberg. Goldberg then struts off the camera’s view and ultimately in the locker room. JB looks up at the camera.

JB: That went.... uhhh smooth. Beer Money!

JB stops James Storm and Robert Rhode, who are in the hall walking to the ramp. Storm is on his boozer scooter and Rhode is messing with the staff in the halls, pushing them around and laughing about it. They stop to look at JB.

Rhode: What?

JB: I would just like to hear your thoughts on your upcoming match with the Wild Samoans.

Rhode: JB, you know I’m a wealthy man. Right?

JB: Right.

Rhode: So in that perspective I’m a smart man. You think I would go into this match without a game plan? The Wild Samoans are two fat out of shape, smelly, pieces of shit

Heat!

Storm: Tell it Rhode.

Rhode: With this crazy little bastard, James Storm by my side, we will defeat you Afa, Manu, whatever the hell you are. And you to Umaga. I mean besides, the operator of the “Bulldozer” seems to be taking shots with Storm here, being how dumb Umaga is.

Storm: I won that shot contest too

Rhode laughs as he quickly turns to JB.

Rhode: It is time for you fans to witness payoff, in it’s least sober way possible with Beer Money Incorporated

Rhode struts off as Storm follows behind with his boozer scooter.

Storm: Afterwards, don’t forget the after party. LOTS AND LOTS OF BEER HA HA

JB looks into the camera and just shakes his shoulders.

(Commercial Break)

Jimmy: The following tag team bout is schedule for one fall

Beer Money comes out to heat from the crowd.

Jimmy: Making their WWC debuts, Robert Rhode, and James Storm, Beer Money Incorporated

The Wild Samoans comes out to a pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And their opponents, Afa Jr. and Umaga, The Wild Samoans

MT: There is no doubt if The Wild Samoans win, they will get a tag title shot at Legacy.

Taz: Now that’s up to Eric Bischoff.

MT: Sadly.

Match #3
Tag Team Match
Beer Money Inc. vs. The Wild Samoans

Umaga starts off for his team. Rhode and Storm are at their corner, going over a plan. Umaga begins advancing forward and the ref asks for him to be patient. Umaga screams at the official and steps back. The ref tells Rhode and Storm to speed it up and finally Rhode exits to the apron. The ref finally rings the bell and the match begins Storm circles up with Umaga they lock up, Storm, fakes an injury in his right hand. The ref break Umaga off to check.

MT: Wow What a coward.

Taz: He’s hurt! Give him a break

Umaga, not buying it advances towards Storm. Storm shoves the ref to the right and puts his hands on Umaga face and rakes his eyes. Storm then puts his shoulders into Umaga’s gut and thrusts him into Beer Money’s corner. Rhode tags in and enters the ring. He takes a few free lefts and rights before the ref gets Storm to leave the ring and stand on the apron. Rhode then kicks Umaga in the gut and tees off another right and soon followed by a knee lift in the corner. Rhode then signals for a bulldog and wraps his arm around Umaga’s head, but Umaga completely shoves him off and it looked like Umaga wasn’t even trying. Rhode falls forward and flat on his face and Umaga advances towards Rhode, but it stopped by Storm, who has his hands around the beaded hair of Umaga pulling it. Umaga turns around quickly and brings his huge right arm into Storm’s arms breaking his grip and sending a few on Umaga’s beads with it. Umaga looks down and up to Storm. Storm jumps off the apron and Umaga gets stunned as the ref scolds Storm, being distracted, he never sees the low blow from Rhode.

MT: What a total cheap shot.

Taz: That was great, haha

Storm stands on the apron and Rhode tags him in. Afa, sneakily enters the ring. Beer Money sets Umaga up for the Double Beer Money suplex. They lift him up and slam him down with a huge thud. Rhode and Storm get up facing opposite sides and they begin the cheer. Storm goes BEER The crowd goes MONEY But not Rhode, who gets big booted as he looks up by Afa. Storm’s eyes widen as he doesn’t hear Rhode. He turns to see Afa looking right at him. Storm charges and ducks a clothesline by Afa. Storm puts on the breaks and waits for Afa, who turns around to eat the Last Call Super Kick Storm raises his arms up in victory as Umaga gets up. Storm turns around to Umaga who nails an uppercut that sends Storm in a complete back flip, landing on his face.

Taz: Come on ref, get this mess situated.

Storm rolls out of the ring along with Rhode. The fans cheer for the Wild Samoans, as Umaga helps Afa up. Storm and Rhode go over a game plan again. Rhode grabs the ropes and, slowly, puts a knee on the apron. Storm does the same. Rhode slowly stands on the apron and points to The Wild Samoans, the ref stands in front of them to make sure they don’t attack Beer Money, who are entering the ring. Suddenly, Afa turns to the ramp. Afa pats Umaga on the shoulder and he turns swiftly to see DiBiase and Rhodes on the set looking at them.

MT: What are Legacy’s Rhodes and DiBiase doing here?

Taz: They’re scouting. What’d you think?

MT: Trying to distract Afa and Umaga.

Afa and Umaga, who are looking at Rhodes and DiBiase, doesn’t see Beer Money, who blind side them with clubs to the back of the head. Beer Money lifts up Umaga, and, by the hair, throws Umaga out of the ring. Rhode and Storm then grabs Afa, by opposite legs and drags him to their corner. Rhode then goes on the apron as Storm drops an elbow on Afa.

Taz: This is great, Beer Money are in control

MT: I’m surprised the ref didn’t throw the match out being that cluster just a bit ago.

Storm, after dropping another elbow, lifts his right boot up and stomps down on the gut of Afa. Storm then pins Afa with the elbow in his face, 1...2... Afa gets the shoulder up. Storm puts Afa in a side chinlock and Rhode tags in by slapping his back. Rhode enters the ring and takes a timed right stomp into the right pectoral of Afa. Rhode then drops an frontward falling elbow on Afa’s chin. He takes the cover, 1...2... Afa kicks out furiously, by completely throwing Rhode off. Rhode, though rebounds well, and gets on his feet very quickly and drops his right knee on the back of Afa’s head. Rhode then lifts Afa up, by the hair, and throws him into Beer Money’s turnbuckle. Rhode goes for a right hook, but Afa catches it. With one swift motion, Afa brings his free arm, or in specific reason, his free elbow, and smacks Storm in the jaw with it. Storm falls off the apron like a rock. Afa then head butts Rhode. Afa grabs Rhode’s head and head butts it again. He does this one more time. Rhode falls down flat on his back. Afa looks at Umaga and walks to him. The crowd roars with every step Afa gets to Umaga. Afa tags Umaga in and Umaga goes rabid. He runs in the ring and hits Rhode with a right hook. Umaga follows up with a left hook. Storm, who is outside, begins to climb his teams turnbuckle. Umaga puts his hands on Rhode’s chest and pushes him off. Rhode bounces off the ropes and back to Umaga to eat a Samoan super kick. Umaga does that savage scream and turns to Storm who goes airborne and nails Umaga with a huge Missile Dropkick!

Taz: Stopping the momentum

MT: Illegally though.

Storm taunts to the crowd, as Afa advances and stands completely behind him. Storm turns around to get lifted up on Afa’s shoulders and dropped down for the Samoan Drop Umaga stands up and waits, patiently, behind Afa. Afa waits for Rhode to get to his feet and Rhode does. Rhode staggers backwards to Afa. Afa turns him around and lifts him up in a spinebuster like position. Umaga runs across the ropes and back to Rhode and nails the Samoan Spike Rhode falls backwards on his back, completely knocked out. Umaga covers and the crowd chants along, 1...2...3!

Jimmy: Your winners of the match, The Wild Samoans!

MT: A great match for Afa and Umaga.

Taz: They just debuted a new tag team finisher.

MT: I think Afa calls it the Savage Sambo Attack.

Taz: That’s a corny name, well since it’s coming from Afa, I guess that’s good for him.

DiBiase and Rhodes are clapping for The Wild Samoans’ good job. Afa and Umaga stare at them as Legacy bails.

(Commercial Break)

Kristal is backstage waiting for someone.

Kristal: Christian! Christian! Can I have a word with you?

Christian walks onto the camera’s view to a pop.

Kristal: I would like to hear your thoughts on Big Sexy Swagger, who are know targeting you?

Christian smiles and takes the mic.

Christian: A 40 something year old man, Nash is 40 right? Anyways a 40 something, out of shape, broken down man, who calls himself Big Sexy and parades around wrestling for money. Then we got an All American American, who thinks he’s god, but whines like a 5 year old with his annoying lisp.

Small pop.

Christian: Now they think they’re serious? Listen here, Small Sexless Swagger, you guys can’t handle the charisma, that I will show you. It’s time for your peep check Swagger, cause that's how I roll!

Christian walks off to a pop from the crowd.

(Commercial Break)

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall!

Jack Swagger w/ Kevin Nash comes out to huge heat from the crowd. The expression on Swagger’s and Nash’s face isn’t pleasing. They are pissed.

Jimmy: Making his way to the ring, he is one half of the team called, Big Sexy Swagger, he is the “All American American” Jack Swagger!

MT: It is time for Christian’s revenge.

Taz: Yeah, but it will be hard with a pissed off Nash breathing down his back.

Christian makes his way down the ramp to a huge pop. Swagger looks focus on beating Christian.

Jimmy: And his opponent, “The Instant Classic” Chirstian

The ref gets everyone situated, and rings the bell.

Match #4
Singles Match
Christian vs. Jack Swagger w/ Kevin Nash

As soon as the bell rings Christian takes off towards Swagger. Christian, in stride, hops in the air and shift his body and nails Swagger with a spinning heel kick. Christian stands up and advances towards the stunned, and down, Swagger. Christian raises his boot up and stomps on the gut of Swagger. Swagger rolls onto his back and Christian stomps on his lower back. Swagger gets to a knee and Christian stomps his side. Swagger rolls forwards and onto his feet. He goes for a big boot, but Christian ducks and catches Swagger in position for an inverted DDT and nails it. Christian covers Swagger, 1...2... Swagger gets the shoulders up. Swagger rolls out of the ring as Christian looked to continue the assault. The ref holds him back as Swagger recovers on the outside. Christian shoves the ref back and runs perpendicularly to Swagger and springboards off the middle ropes and over the ropes on the side and goes for a cross body on Swagger, but Swagger was able to side step it!

Taz: Perfect! Now Christian is fair game.

MT: This doesn’t look good.

Swagger begins to stomped on the down Christian, from the missed dive. Swagger then picks up Christian by his hair/neck and his tights and throws him back against the barricade. Swagger then kicks Christian in the gut and nails a sharp right hook. Swagger then lifts up Christian for a power slam and advances with Christian still on him to the barricade. Swagger slowly lifts Christian up for a press and lets go as Christian falls face first into the barricade and connecting with it. Swagger rolls in the ring and rolls out to stop the refs count on 7. Christian has been busted open from that nasty fall. Swagger picks up the down Christian, and Irish whips Christian into the same barricade he dropped his face on. He did it with so much force that Christian dented the barricade.

Taz: Oh my god.

MT: Christian looks out of it.

Taz: I think Swagger has this won. No doubt that Christian should have eternal bleeding.

Swagger picks up the limb Christian and throws him into the ring. Swagger smiles as he slowly enters the ring. He lifts Christian up on his feet. Swagger smiles as he presses Christian up over his head. Swagger walks forward a few steps before letting go of Christian. Christian, like a cat, shockingly is able to shift his body in mid air and land on his feet. Swagger turns around to see Christian nail him with a dropkick. Swagger gets up quickly to eat a chop by Christian. Swagger staggers back as Christian nails another chop. He nails one more that sends Swagger against the ropes. Christian then grabs the arm of Swagger and irish whips him. Swagger though is able to put on the breaks once he got a few feet in front of Christian and irish whips him. Christian bounces off the ropes, unfortunately, though, that side of the ring had Nash there and Nash tripped Christian. Christian falls face first onto the mat. Swagger sees his chance and he runs to the side of Christian. Christian gets on all fours and Swagger big boots Christian in the temple. The crowd gasps as the sound is heard from everyone. Swagger then looks down at Christian, then looks up and taunts to the crowd. The fans show huge heat for Swagger. Swagger drags Christian into the turnbuckle. Swagger signals for a Vader bomb. Nash has his arms raised up in victory already, before he is hears a pop from the crowd as they look at the ramp. It’s Ron “The Truth” Killings! He runs around the ring and super kicks Nash in the face!

Taz: What the hell Ron has no business out here

MT: He’s evening up the play field.

Swagger’s attention is turned to Ron, who does his usual dance to more of a pop from the crowd. Swagger points his fingers to Ron and continues to threaten him. Swagger should of stopped when he had the chance as Christian is right behind him. Swagger doesn’t realize this and is shocked when Christian rolls him up with a school boy, 1...2...3

MT: Christian did it!

Taz: Oh fuck I’m pissed!

Jimmy: Your winner of the match, Christian!

Christian and Ron escape up the ramp holding their arms in the air as Nash and Swagger recover in the ring and look really pissed off.

(Commercial)

Kristal and Jeremy Borash are standing backstage with mics.

JB: Hello I am JB, Jeremy Borash, and me and the lovely Kristal are here to fill you up on the things in WWC.

Kristal: Yeah that’s right, be sure to watch the preshow of WWC’s very first ppv, when you’ll see a triple threat tag featuring, Maven and Al Snow vs. The Major Brothers vs. Kiyoshi and Sheik Abdul Bashir.

JB: Also at our very first ppv, World War 3, we will see Randy Orton defend his title against Kofi Kingston. Along with that the team of Big Sexy Swagger will now take on Ron Killings and Christian

Pop

Kristal: Now don’t forget about Thunder, RVD will take on Goldberg to finally decide the WWC Continental Champion.

Pop! Fans boo as Elijah Burke walks on the screen.

JB: Elijah Burke, what are you doing here?

Burke: The monkeys running the show forgot one simple fact: The Experience is still here! Just because Goldberg and RVD jumped my New Breed and, using weapons, injured my good friend Kevin Thorn, doesn’t mean they deserve a title shot!

Heat!

Burke: I guarantee you I will attack and destroy Rob Van Dam and Goldberg until I get MY SHOT!

Burke walks off as heat from the crowd rains. The heat gets even louder when a TV title appears in front on Kristal’s face. An arm is holding it to their face. The camera zooms out to see Dolph Ziggler fixing his hair using the TV title as a mirror.

Kristal: Dolph Ziggler congratulations on your TV title win on Thunder last wedn.....

Dolph sticks his hand out in the face of Kristal to heat from the crowd.

Dolph: Hi! I’m Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph and Kristal shake hands.

Dolph: Hi! I’m Dolph Ziggler!

JB and Dolph shake hands.

Dolph: Some people claim my win to be a fluke, because of what many call interference by Swagger. Like that wouldn’t of made a difference. It just ended the match quicker then I would of made it without Swagger.

Heat!

Dolph: I had to go to a bachelor party after that match, so thank you Swagger, I got there just in time All of these fatties probably don’t like the true natural talent I possess.

Heat!

Dolph: Or my good looks, which, you people never heard of in your family, sadly.

Heat!

Dolph: But that’s not the point I will defend my TV title at Thunder in an open challenge. It’s time everyone forgets about the name Randy Orton, or Goldberg, or Kofi Kingston, or RVD, or Umaga, or Burke, and people start remembering the name, Dolph Ziggler

Dolph walks off to heat from the crowd.

JB: Well you heard that It’s time for our main event, to the ring to Taz and Mike Tenay

Legacy enters the arena to a huge choirs of boos.

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, he is the WWC World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!

MT: It’s revenge time for one Sim Snuka.

Taz: Hey, I like Sim’s no nonsense smashed mouth fighting style, but he picked the wrong fight. He’ll find out soon.

Sim Snuka comes out to a pop, but soon to be even louder when he’s coming out with the Wild Samoans.

Jimmy: And his opponent, accompanied by Umaga and Afa Jr., The Wild Samoans, Sim Snuka!

The ref get’s Priceless and Wild Samoans out of the ring and finally rings the bell.

Main Event
Non Title Singles Match
Randy Orton w/ Priceless vs. Sim Snuka w/ Wild Samoans

Sim’s expression does not change as he stares, with get fury and anger, into Randy Orton’s eyes. Randy Orton screams into Snuka, “You had your chance and you blew it. Get over it ” Randy screams, “Get over it ” over and over again as him and Snuka get closer and closer. They get face to face in a stare down. Randy starts to laugh as Snuka still has the same expression. Randy turns his head to the right and smiles. He starts laughing as he brings his right hand around for a slap, but Snuka catches it Snuka locks Orton’s arm between his arm pits. Orton tries to free himself over and over again, but Snuka’s grip is so strong that Orton cannot free himself. Orton stops to stare into the eyes of Snuka’s again which widens. Orton looks to his left to see the right palm of Snuka come swinging around and smacking him in the face. Snuka frees Orton’s arm before contact and Orton staggers backwards and drops to one knee. Orton is holding his face with his eyes widen. He stands up and Snuka nails him with a right hook. Orton staggers back and Snuka nails him with a left hook. Snuka then kicks Orton in the gut. Orton bends over from the impact and Snuka brings his toes up and it connects with the face of Orton. Orton falls completely on his ass and he rolls out of the ring with the fans popping.

Taz: No respect shown for Orton

MT: Why would he? Orton ruined his wrestling career.

Taz: What ever.

Orton is on the outside holding his jaw. Sim walks savagely around the ring waiting for the chance to hit Orton again. Orton slowly puts a knee on the apron and holding the middle rope, pulls himself up to both knees on the apron. Orton then stands up slowly and enters the ring. As soon as a leg goes over the middle rope Sim starts hammering Orton in the back with forearms smashes. Orton enters the ring being pounded on and falls down to a knee. Sim takes a step back and punt kicks the ribs of Orton. Orton rolls on his back, holding his ribs. Sim then stomps on the head of Orton. The ref holds Sim back, as the hurt Viper gets to his feet. The ref tries to hold Sim back, who this time charges Orton. The ref is easily pushed off and Sim goes for a right hook, but Orton ducks and comes back with a European uppercut. Randy then does a Ric Flair like chop that sends Snuka staggering back. Snuka regains balance and is met with another European uppercut. Snuka is still standing, but he is losing his balance. Finally Orton jumps in the air and nails a perfectly timed dropkick to the face of Snuka. Snuka falls like a rock holding his face as Randy gets up.

Taz: The viper is about to strike haha!

Orton stands to his feet and holds his jaw. He looks down at the stunned Snuka, and Randy’s expression turns to anger as he stomps, quickly and devastatingly on the left calf of Snuka. Snuka sits up to hold his leg and is met with a boot to his face. Snuka falls flat on his back and Orton stomps on his arm. Snuka turns to his side and Orton stomps on his right foot. Snuka sits up again and Orton stomps his face. Orton then walks to around Snuka and stomps him on the right shoulder. Then Randy sets him up and jumps in the air. He drops a knee on Snuka’s face. Orton goes for the cover quickly after the knee drop, 1...2... kickout! Orton seems angry sitting up, but he quickly turns to a smile, as he will get the chance to inflict more damage to Snuka.

MT: Orton, seems happy.

Taz: He gets to hurt Snuka some more, I love it!

Orton stands to his feet and runs across the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and back to Snuka and drops an elbow on his face. Orton goes for the quick cover again, 1...2... kickout! Orton lifts Snuka up in a sitting position and puts the chinlock on. The fans rally behind Sim, who is fading. Orton’s arms are wrenching like crazy. Snuka’s arms are flying around as he’s trying as hard as he can to stay alive, but he fades and the ref does the usual routine check. He lifts Snuka’s arm up and lets go as it falls limb to the mat. That’s 1. The ref lifts Snuka’s arm up and lets go as it falls one more time to the mat. That’s 2. This could be it as the ref lifts Snuka’s arm up and lets go and this time it stays in the in midair as the fans pop like nuts as Snuka stands to his feet with Orton shockingly behind him with the chinlock. Snuka stands completely up and brings his right elbow back and it smacks Orton in the face. Randy lets go and staggers back. Snuka turns and goes for a left hook, but Orton ducks and grabs his neck for Randy’s signature back breaker and Orton nails it. Orton goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout to a pop from the fans!

MT: The determination of Snuka is to much for Randy.

Taz: Randy hasn’t hit the punt kick or RKO yet, just wait.

Fans pop as The Wild Samoans start chasing Priceless out of the arena. Orton looks at that and turns his head to see Snuka getting up. Orton smiles and backs up, the crowd woahs, knowing that Orton is signaling for a punt kick. Snuka gets on all fours and Randy charges for the punt kick and brings his foot up, but Snuka just barely avoids it. Randy stops himself on the turnbuckle and turns around and Snuka lifts him up and drops his for a Manhattan drop. Orton jumps back and Snuka jumps in the air and catches Orton in the mush with a calf kick! Quick cover by Snuka, 1...2... kickout!

Taz: He’s the champion for a reason.

Snuka stands up and drags Orton further away from the turnbuckle. Snuka then scales the top rope and signals for the Superfly splash to a pop from the crowd. Snuka jumps for it, but Orton rolls towards the turnbuckle and Snuka crashes and burns.

Taz: This is it.

MT: That could be the downfall for Snuka.

Orton uses the turnbuckle to stand up and Snuka just stands up in the middle of the ring. Orton gets to his feet first obviously and advances to Snuka. Snuka stands completely up and Orton is right behind him. Orton quickly turns him around and goes for the RKO, but Snuka throws Orton off. Orton falls on his tail bone and sits up as Snuka sprints across the ropes and back to Orton, nailing him with Crack ‘Em In Da Mouth! Cover by Snuka and the fans chant along, 1...2... kickout!

MT: That was so close!

Taz: But not to be!

Snuka is laying next to Orton with his eyes staring at the ceiling. He couldn’t believe Orton kicking out. Snuka begins to stand up and he lifts Orton up. Orton is standing on his feet laying on the chest of Snuka, who is lifting him up, and with one swift motion, jumps in the air and nails Snuka with a RKO! Cover 1...2...3!

Jimmy: Your winner of the match, Randy Orton!

Taz: It’s over!

MT: That was one hell of a try by Snuka.

Randy is holding his title in the air as the show cuts off.

Show Over!

-TJ-

Preview for WWC Wednesday Night Thunder Week 1 Episode 2

RVD and Goldberg are still in the ring, celebrating to the crowd. RVD does the shoulder pointing, but he says T...V... Champ. Goldberg turns to RVD and whispers something in his ear. RVD shakes his head no and starts smiling. Goldberg smiles to and RVD turns to taunt to the crowd again. RVD turns around and Goldberg spears right threw him The crowd gasps as Goldberg screams at RVD, “You think I’m kidding? I’M NOT ”

Two friends, turned enemies over one prize, the Continental Title. RVD and Goldberg will compete in a match to finally determine the WWC Continental Champion. But will their match go without interruption? Not if this man has anything to say about it.

Burke: I guarantee you I will attack and destroy Rob Van Dam and Goldberg until I get MY SHOT!

And a champion's ego and pride may cost him.

Dolph:
But that’s not the point I will defend my TV title at Thunder in an open challenge. It’s time everyone forgets about the name Randy Orton, or Goldberg, or Kofi Kingston, or RVD, or Umaga, or Burke, and people start remembering the name, Dolph Ziggler

Along with that, Legacy will talk about their recent rivalries with Kingston, Wild Samoans, and Sim Snuka. And after finding out on worldwrestlingcouncil.com that Priceless will defend their tag titles on World War 3 Against the Wild Samoans, who knows what will happen on Thunder. All this and more Wednesday Night!

Confirmed Match Card:

WWC TV Title Match
Dolph Ziggler (C) vs. ???

WWC Continental Title Match
Goldberg vs. RVD

Also Legacy will talk about their feuds with Kingston, Snuka, and The Wild Samoans.

-TJ-

WWC Wednesday Night Thunder Month 1 Episode 2

"Seasons" By The Veer Union Roars Throughout the Arena. The pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild as Thunder begins

In the Ring, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, and Cody Rhodes are all holding their respective titles and all have mics.

Randy: Just 4 simple weeks ago, a plan created by Eric Bischoff and held out by me and my Legacy came into fold. What do I get in return? Disrespect But, nonetheless, me and my Legacy had to prove our worthiness as champions and we did when we both successfully defended our titles.

Heat!

Randy: Me and my Legacy are still getting disrespected, and from who? Let’s see, two rejects from Legacy, Afa Jr. And Sim Snuka.

Heat!

Randy: A fat, disgusting Samoan, Umaga.

Heat!

Randy:
And last but not least Kofi Kingston. Kofi, listen here buddy, I respect that you’re trying to get your foot in the door, but you messed with the wrong guy. Come World War 3, your legend, won’t even start.

Heat! Randy stops to walk around as DiBiase begins to talk.

DiBiase: I’ve said this before. And it looks like I’ll have to say it again. You people hate to see when three people possess as much Natural talent as Legacy.

Heat

DiBiase: Atleast you fans can spot it. You know, I thought you people were hopeless, but you seem to know natural talent, you just don’t like it.

Heat

DiBiase: I can’t blame you guys really. If I were one of you, having to look in the ring at the three of us, I would get pissed too. We are the true athletes and the superior people. You fans look at us like that pathetic locker room does.

Heat Rhodes holds the mic up to talk himself.

Rhodes: But there is some shining light. That will be clear to you fat geeks and to that lucky locker room, soon enough.

Fans pop at the sound of Kofi Kingston’s music hits as he, Sim snuka, Afa, and Umaga walk out to stand in front of the set. Kofi holding a mic proudly does the Boom boom boom thunderclap with the crowd. The crowd pops even louder as Kofi holds the mic to his mouth.

Kofi: Randy Orton You talk a lot, but the problem is can you back it up?

Pop

Kofi: You see, two weeks ago your Legacy attacked me and then forced me to compete in a 3 on 1 Handicap match, where I pinned you to become the Number 1 contender for the nice title on your shoulder.

Pop! Randy storms around the ring and puts the mic to his face to talk. As he’s doing this Kofi hands the mic over to Snuka.

Randy: Oh is this true ? Kofi you got a lucky win, I underestimated you, that will not happen again. Kofi don’t grow an ego if you haven’t done anything special.

Heat

Snuka: Shut it Randy. If it wasn’t for your two butt buddies over there you wouldn’t have been nothing. You need Legacy to hold that title on your shoulder and I’ll be damned if you do that. I wanted to join Legacy, cause I looked at you as a great leader, but instead, you’re a gutless coward.

Randy: Snuka, I beat you last week with no DiBiase or Rhodes. What makes you think you have a right to say anything?

Snuka: Orton, you got off lucky that night, I want a rematch with you tonight!

Crowd pops at this challenge by Snuka.

Randy: Snuka, you impressed me quite a bit on Nitro. Please, for your sake, walk away while you still have your composure. Cause if you continue this with me, I will end you

Heat

Afa: Randy Orton SHUT UP BEFORE I WALK UP THERE AND BREAK YOUR FACE

Pop from the crowd at the threat by Afa. Rhodes begins to talk again.

Rhodes: Afa, I have no idea who’s ass your kissing back there to get your tag title shot, but be sure of this, the look on your face, when DiBiase and I destroy you two fat assess will be simply, Priceless.

Heat! The crowd then pops as Kofi, Snuka, and The Wild Samoans walk down the ramp. The cheers of joy are turned to heat as, when the group is halfway, Eric Bischoff comes out threw the arena. He stands on the set with his music blazing for a few more seconds to soak up the boos.

Eric: Now I don’t know what pencil pusher backstage, has the balls to make a tag title match at World War 3, but I will come to the bottom of this next Nitro. But for a simple and nice cheap plug WWC Nitro starting after World War 3 will become a one hour long show and WWC Thunder will become 1 and a half hour long show. Now all seven of you better clear out before I start to get really pissed off.

Security comes out to escort Kofi and company backstage, as Randy Orton grabs a seat and sits outside the ring. Rhodes and DiBiase does the same. Eric smiles then leaves the scene to boos from the crowd.

MT: Well welcome to Thunder everyone coming up next, Dolph Ziggler’s open challenge, who will accept? That match is next

(Commercial Break)

Jimmy Hart: The following match is schedule for one fall and is for the WWC Televison Championship

Dolph Ziggler walks out the ring to massive heat from the crowd.

Jimmy: Introducing first, he is the WWC Television Champion, Dolph Ziggler

Taz: Hey there I am Taz with Mike Tenay for this edition of Thunder. Tempers flared earlier today, but now here we are with Dolph’s open challenge. Wait, what’s Orton doing?

Orton stands up with a mic in his hand and talks.

Randy: Earlier in this show, Cody Rhodes here, said there is shining light. Eric had signed a wrestler that knew me from working in WWE. That man came to me and asked to join Legacy. This man has also accepted your open challenge Ziggler.

Crowd remains still as Ziggler, confidently, shakes his head in approval.

Randy: This man has made the challenge for himself. After talking to Eric Bischoff. The stipulations are this. If you get counted out or disqualified, you lose your title, and this man, to prove he is a top player has asked Bischoff to put a ten minute time limit on this match and state that this man can’t win by pinfall.

Crowd mildly pops as Ziggler is extremely excited.

Randy: It’s time for you to meet your opponent. The forth member of Legacy. Our very own “Masterpiece” and Enforcer, CHRIS MASTERS

Fans can’t believe it They pop at this announcement as Dolph’s jaw drops completely open.

The ref gets the two men situated and rings the bell.

Match #1
TV Title Match
Ten Minute time limit.
If Dolph get’s counted out or disqualified, he loses the TV title.
Master can not win the match by pinfall
Dolph Ziggler © vs. Chris Master w/ Legacy

As the bell rings, Dolph exits the ring quickly. He walks around the ring for 4 seconds. Then at 5 he puts a knee on the apron and slowly stands on it. He finally enters the ring at 7. He circles around with Masters then finally shows for a lock up and goes to connect with it, but quickly backs away. He back steps to the turnbuckle and begins stretching his legs and arms. This knocks off a half a minute as now Master only has 9:20 left. Dolph circles around with Chris again and goes for the lock up again. Master advances forward to connect the lock up, but Dolph quickly side steps behind Masters. Masters stops and stands straight up and turns slowly to face Ziggler. Ziggler smiles and starts egoing towards Masters and finally extends his hand out and says, “Hi I’m Dolph Ziggler ” Masters looks down at his hand and back up at Ziggler. Master reaches out to shake Dolph’s hand and does. Dolph smiles and says alright, but Masters doesn’t let go. At 8:30 left, Masters starts squeezing the hand of Ziggler extremely hard. Ziggler starts trying to get his hand free using the other one and is screaming in pain and jumping around.

Taz: This is not right.

MT: Whatever you say.

Masters smiles as Ziggler is still trying. Masters extends his arm with Ziggler’s hand in it out. Ziggler moves back while he is trying to get it free. Masters jerks backwards and sends Ziggler flying towards him. In a split second, Masters lets go on the hand and lifts Dolph up for a torture rack. Dolph screams in pain as the torture rack is applied. Masters smiles and squats down and back up, showboating to the crowd. He squats down and then jumps up in the air to severe pain towards Ziggler. Masters lets go of Dolph’s legs and spins him into a neckbreaker and nails it. 7:50 left. Masters stands to his feet as Dolph is laying down on his side holding his neck in pain. Master begins to stomp on the lower back. Ziggler rolls to his stomach after the stomp and Masters stomps his lower back. Ziggler rolls onto his back and Masters stomps his face. Ziggler sits up, holding his face and Masters runs across the ropes and ground clotheslines Ziggler.

MT: Masters is dominating Dolph.

Taz: I don’t know, I think Legacy made a good choice in Masters.

Masters walks around the down Ziggler and smiles as Ziggler begins to get to a vertical base. He gets on a knee and uses his arms to get to his feet. Masters goes for a right, but Ziggler ducks and nails a chop block on Masters. Masters falls to all fours and Ziggler stands up. Ziggler, with great anger, begins to stomp on the right calf of Masters, the same one he chop blocked. Masters rolls around the ring as Ziggler halts him and sets his right leg up for a knee drop and nails the perfectly timed move.

Taz: There we go now Dolph needs to keep him down for 7 more minutes.

MT: Easier said then done.

Ziggler then transitions the knee drop into a leg lock, using his knee to stretch the calves of Masters. Masters tries to hide his pain, but Dolph wrenches the hold to a point, where Masters starts to scream in pain. Masters lifts his body up with his arms and begins to inch his way towards the ropes. Dolph wrenches even harder which stops Masters. But the heart of Masters is strong as he army crawls to the ropes and makes it. The ref starts the count and Dolph gets every inch more of damage, before breaking the hold at 4.

MT: Dolph better watch out.

Taz: Yeah he almost got himself disqualified.

Dolph lets go and staggers back as the ref starts scolding him telling him to abide by the rules or risk getting disqualified. Dolph pushes the ref aside and walks towards Masters. Masters, who is recovering on the ropes, is turned around by Dolph, and swings his right fist right into the face of Dolph. Dolph staggers back as Masters nails another right. Dolph staggers back and walks forward and Masters boots him in the face. Dolph hits the ground hard and Masters signals for the Masterlock to a small pop from the crowd.

MT: This could be it.

Taz: Yeah Dolph looks out of it.

Dolph begins to get on his feet as Masters is waiting behind him. Dolph, fuzzy like, stands to his feet and Masters locks one arm, and Dolph drops down, escaping his grip and rolling out of the ring. The time is 4:45 left.

Taz: This match seemed to be going on longer then 5 minutes.

MT: But the time does say a little under 5 minutes left.

Masters starts advancing to leave the ring when the ref holds him back. Masters and the ref starts arguing as Randy Orton walks around the ring to Ziggler. Ziggler, who is recovering, doesn’t know where Orton is at. Dolph regains focus and looks up right into the eyes of Orton. The crowd pops as they’re hoping Orton knocks Dolph out. Dolph looks at Orton and extends his hand and screams “HI! I’M DOLPH ZIGGLER!” Randy looks down at Ziggler’s hand. Masters pushes the ref aside and, silently goes out of the ring. Ziggler, doesn’t notice Masters behind him as he wants Orton to shake his hand. Masters locks in the Masterlock on the outside and in half a minute, Dolph is out. Masters lets go and Dolph falls to the mat with a thud. The ref had been avoiding counting to tell Masters to let go of the hold so no countout. Masters slowly lifts the limp Dolph up and throws him in the ring. Masters enters the ring and lifts Dolph up and locks in the Masterlock and the ref rings the bell as Dolph is still out.

Jimmy: Your winner of the match, as a result of Dolph Ziggler not being able to continue, with 3 Minutes and 37 seconds left to spare, and new WWC Television Champion, Chris Masters!

MT: Masters’s first match in WWC and he wins the WWC Television title.

Taz: The fans seem kinda happy that Dolph doesn’t have that title.

MT: Well no one liked Dolph Ziggler.

Masters shows his muscles and Orton with Legacy, enters the ring slowly. Masters turns to Orton who has Masters’s newly won Television title in hand. He holds the belt out and Masters, proudly, takes it. Orton then extends his hand out and Masters, doesn’t hesitate to shake it and Orton says “Welcome to my Legacy!”

Taz: That seals it, the enforcer of Legacy is “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters!

(Commercial Break)

In the ring, Masters is still there. Orton, Rhodes, and DiBiase are in the ring also, but they don’t have mics as opposed to Masters, who does.

Masters: Being in this ring, having to work for the enjoyment of you fans makes me sick!

The silent pop Masters, has been getting since debuting in WWC turns to heat with this one sentence.

Masters: Awww you fans hate that? I don’t care! You fat slobs are nothing compared to me. I am built like this because, I pushed myself. To you fans, pushing yourself is trying to get your fat ass out of the bed every morning!

Heat!

Masters: But I’m not out here to talk about you fat assess. I’m here to issue a challenge at World War 3. That challenge is to you Sim Snuka!

Pop at Sim’s name being mentioned.

Masters: You believe that you are better then Legacy? I will show you that you are nothing, and I’ll even do you one better. I will put this beauty on the line if you accept!

Masters holds his newly won TV title in the air to the pop of the crowd.

Masters: So now, Sim, choose wisely, cause if you accept, I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF!

Masters drops the mic as he is even more pumped up as Rhodes and DiBiase starts laughing as Legacy leaves the arena. The fans boo as they leave and the camera becomes fixed on Taz and Mike Tenay.

Taz: A challenge being held out for Snuka. This is gonna be good.

MT: Well, World War 3 is shaping up to be one hell of a show.

Taz: Yeah we got Big Sexy Swagger taking on Ron Killings and Christian.

MT: And it all started when Jack Swagger cost Christian the WWC TV title.

Taz: Then Rhodes and DiBiase will defend their tag titles against The Wild Samoans!

MT: That match is shaping up to be a brawl and I’m sure we’ll get one.

Taz: And finally, Randy Orton will defend his title against Kofi Kingston.

MT: And here is how that match happened, it all came to effect on WWC’s very first show.

- Randy Orton is talking about defending his titles against unknown opponents at the WWC Show 1 Preview.

- During an interview with Randy, him and his Legacy attack Kofi Kingston.

- Funaki is announced Randy’s opponent and Randy wins the match. Afterwards Kofi attacks Orton and his Legacy.

- Following the attack, Kofi is having an interview with Kristal, were Randy, tells him about the 3 vs 1 handicap match and also telling him about the challenge to be #1 contender for the title.

- At the 3 vs 1 handicap match, Kofi gets the shock win over Orton, becoming the number 1 contender for the WWC Heavyweight title.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage in Eric Bischoff’s office, Dolph Ziggler is ranting about his title loss to Chris Masters.

Dolph: IT WAS UNFAIR, I WASN’T READY FOR HIM!!!!!

Eric is sitting on his chair, with his fingers on his eyes, annoyed by Ziggler.

Dolph: I DEMAND MY TITLE BACK I......

The door shuts off camera and Dolph turns and the camera zooms out to see Finlay to a pop.

Finlay: You wanted to see me.......

Eric stands up so happy for Finlay showing up, like he’s his savior from Dolph.

Eric: FINLAY! Thank goodness you’re here, you see Viscera’s debut was schedule to be against Kevin Thorn, but Thorn got injured on Nitro, so, even though you’re not 100 % medically cleared from that accident at the house show, are you able to take Thorn’s place?

Pop!

Dolph: Hey hey hey! What about me? Are you just going to ignore me to talk business with this no name?.......

Heat! Finlay turns to Dolph.

Finlay: Hey! Watch it buddy, next time you speak like that to me, this right here.

Finlay holds up his Shillelagh.

Finlay: Is going up your ass and then down your throat. You got it Bischoff, I'll take Thorn's place.

Dolph’s eyes widen as the crowd pops and Finlay leaves. Dolph looks to be really angry as he storms out the office.

Camera cuts to the ring

Jimmy: The following match is schedule for one fall.

Viscera comes out to heat from the crowd, most likely because of his opponent.

Jimmy: Introducing first, The World’s Largest Extreme Machine, Viscera!

MT: Dolph Ziggler’s ego may be getting him some enemies.

Taz: Whatever, Finlay better be worrying about Viscera and not Ziggler.

Finlay comes out to a pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his opponent, The Belfast Bruiser, Finlay!

Match #2
Singles Match
Viscera vs. Finlay

Viscera takes a slow right step, followed by a left, and advances towards Finlay. Finlay walks towards Viscera, and they meet in the middle of the ring, face to face. Viscera starts talking trash to Finlay’s face. Finlay is shaking his head yeah, and is doing this like in a threatening sense or sarcastically like as, Viscera shoves him. Finlay staggers back, but doesn’t land on his back and keeps his balance. Finlay regains focus and power walks to Viscera and shoves him. Viscera staggers back and he, and Finlay get back into each other’s face.

Taz: Talk about an Unstoppable force, meeting an immovable object.

MT: Yeah this is going to be a fight!

Finlay begins to talk trash to Viscera. Viscera shakes his head yes in a threatening sense with less laid back attitude that Finlay showed. Viscera goes for a haymaker right hook, but Finlay ducks and slaps Viscera across the face. The crowd gasps at the sound of the slap. Viscera holds his cheek and staggers back to a pop from the crowd following the gasps. Viscera actually shakes himself for blood and screams at Finlay, “That’s the way it’s gonna be!?!” Finlay abruptly nods his head yes, as Viscera regains focus, and he and Finlay circle up. Viscera goes for a lock up, but Finlay sides steps and gets behind him. He wraps his arms around the waist of Viscera. He attempts to lift Viscera up for a classic wrestling, take down, but not only is Viscera extremely heavy, but he uses all of his weight, so Finlay could barely lift him up.

Taz: What? Did Finlay like gain 5 feet in the past few minutes?

MT: Viscera is asserting his weight and is probably going to do this for the entire match.

Viscera tries to break Finlay’s grip by trying to separate his fingers, but Finlay is holding that like a dog with a bone. Viscera stops trying to break his grip, and throws a right elbow back, that just barely misses the head of Finlay. Viscera tries this again, but with his left and Finlay is just able to avoid it. Viscera looks forward, and his face turns to anger as he backs up fast. Finlay has no where to go, but between the turnbuckle and big Viscera. Finlay gets squashed in the turnbuckle and breaks the hold. Viscera walks forward as Finlay regroups, holding his ribs.

Taz: The hurt ribs of Finlay are going to cost him.

MT: He didn’t hide his pain, and it might cost him.

Taz: Yeah, now Viscera knows where to hit.

Viscera walks towards Finlay, but is stopped by the ref. The ref is telling Viscera that Finlay’s hurt and to back off. Viscera screams no and pushes the ref aside. As soon as he does, Finlay runs up and spears Viscera to a pop from the crowd. Finlay, in a mounted position on top of Viscera, starts punching him with lefts and rights across the face over and over again, and with every shot, the crowd is popping louder. Finlay continues to unleash hell on Viscera for 15 more seconds until he is finally tackled off of Viscera, by the ref. Finlay gets up to his feet right away and runs towards Viscera and hops in the air and lands on Viscera for a seated senton. Finlay gets up and nails another seated senton. Finlay stands up on more time and sprints across the ropes, he comes back to Viscera and nails a free fall back senton. Finlay rolls to his feet and walks towards Viscera and grabs his legs, signaling for the Celtic Knot, but stops as he sees Dolph Ziggler walking down the ramp.

MT: Why is Ziggler coming down here!?!

Finlay walks over to the side of the ring, facing the ramp, to yell at Ziggler. Ziggler acts like he’s out here to do nothing as Finlay says, “You’re asking it!” All this time, Viscera is getting to his feet. Finlay turns around to eat the heel of Viscera, courtesy of his signature rolling heel kick! The crowd gasps at the sound of the heel of Viscera’s boot, connecting with the face of Finlay.

Taz: Oh man that hurt! Now It’s all Viscera!

Finlay hits the ground, lifeless, with a thud. Viscera slowly rolls to his feet, obviously he feels that Finlay is to hurt to get up and he is right, as Finlay is holding his head on his side and stomach. Viscera advances towards Finlay and stomps on his back, knocking Finlay on his stomach. Viscera, then stomps on the back of Finlay once more and then, Viscera puts his boot on the back of Finlay and lifts himself up and over Finlay, putting all his weight. The crowd gasps as Finlay screams in pain. Viscera turns himself to Finlay, who is holding his back in pain, and drops an elbow on the back! Viscera shoots the half, 1...2... kickout by Finlay! The crowd pops as Viscera starts scolding the ref telling him to count faster in a sitting position.

Taz: Just like you said Tenay, Viscera is going to use his weight to his advantage.

MT: Yeah, it’s all academic here.

Viscera begins to stand on his feet and he pushes the ref. The ref falls back on his ass and he gets up and shoves Viscera back to a pop. The ref is telling Viscera to watch it. Viscera turns around to Finlay, who is getting up. Finlay is on all fours and Viscera wraps his hand around the back of Finlay’s head and clubs his back. Viscera then puts his other hand of Finlay’s head and lifts him up, and Viscera backs Finlay into the turnbuckle. Viscera slaps Finlay’s chest with his big right palm. Viscera then turns and sprints across the ropes and back to Finlay for a turnbuckle squash, but Finlay moves out of the way and Viscera crashes into the turnbuckle. Finlay sprints across the ropes and comes back to Viscera, who is staggering from hitting the turnbuckle, and nails him with a huge clothesline, that knocks Viscera off his feet.

MT: Finlay looks to be coming back in this match.

Taz: Yeah, but Viscera will stop this momentum soon enough.

The crowd pops at the hit from Finlay, as Viscera rolls out of the ring to regroup. Finlay raises his hand to another pop and sprints on the side, parallel to the side Viscera’s on, and goes threw the middle and top rope and nails Viscera with a suicide dive! The crowd goes nuts as Finlay and the big man, Viscera, are both down and out. Viscera starts rolling away from Finlay holding his face.

Taz: Viscera looks hurt.

The ref stops his count and exits the ring to check on Viscera. His back is towards Finlay, and Finlay is getting up slowly, using the barricade to lift him up. Dolph Ziggler sneaks behind Finlay slowly. Finlay stands completely vertical and Dolph jumps in the air behind him and nails the Jumping Russian Leg Sweep!

MT: That was cowardly and cheap!

Taz: That’s proving a point Tenay.

The thud is so loud that the crowd awwws, as Ziggler takes off on another side of the ring. The ref stops checking on Viscera as he is getting up. Viscera gets to his feet and tells the ref to start the count. The ref runs in the ring as Viscera walks over to the down Finlay, by the Ziggler attack. Viscera lifts Finlay up slowly and ducks down to lift Finlay on his shoulders and screams as he lifts Finlay up and drops him down with a huge Ghetto Drop! Viscera enters the ring at the count of 6 and soon enough the ref reaches 10 and Finlay is still out. The ref rings the bell.

Jimmy: Your winner of the match via countout, Viscera!

Ziggler walks over to the down Finlay and points to him. Ziggler screams at him, “You do not threaten Dolph Ziggler!” Then Ziggler raises his arms in a moral Victory.

MT: I think Ziggler may have started something, that Finlay will finish.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage, Kristal is with Lethal Consequences.

Kristal: I am here with Black Machismo, Jay Lethal, and Consequences Creed! Now guys, I’ve heard of you being challenge to a tag match at World War 3 by Beer Money?

Pop to this match.

Creed: Yeah, you see Kristal, Beer Money are proud tag team wrestlers. And they, like us are proud that WWC’s greatest division, is it’s tag division. And they want to raise the bar in Tag team wrestling in WWC by challenging us. We, proudly, accepted it.

Pop!

Lethal: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd pops as Lethal spins in a circle.

Lethal: At World War 3! Me and my buddy here Creed will beat the Brain Busters! Listen here Arn and Tully, you won’t win at World War 3, OHHHHHHHHHHH......................................

Creed: Come on buddy, calm down.

Kristal: Well, anyways, on Nitro, you two will make your WWC in ring debut against Ted DiBiase and Rhodes.

Heat!

Kristal: Thoughts?

Creed smiles and takes the mic.

Creed: Me and Lethal are fighters. DiBiase and Rhodes might be to busy, thinking about the Wild Samoans. That is why, we will win and show the Tag Division world, why me and Lethal are the top tag team in WWC.

Pop! Lethal takes the mic and holds it to his mouth.

Lethal: This brings me back to that pay per view in April, ages ago, when against the odds, I CAME OUT ON TOP! Now listen here! American Dream and The Million Dollar man. Dusty you looked like you lost some weight. Anyways, your weird tandem will not be able to defeat the Lethal Consequences! Your worries about Afa and Sika will cost you.

Pop!

Lethal: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Commercial Break)

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall, and it is to crown WWC’s first Continental Champion!

RVD comes out to a pop, RVD still seems as confident as ever.

MT: It’s main event time and we will finally crown our Continental Champion!

Goldberg comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his opponent, Goldberg!

The ref gets everyone situated and rings the bell.

Main Event
Singles Match
RVD vs. Goldberg

RVD and Goldberg walk face to face. They start talking about the spear on Nitro, as RVD asks, “You got what you want?”. And Goldberg replies, “Not yet.”. RVD nods his head, ready, and they back off. The two men circle up and Goldberg readies himself for a lock up as RVD thinks about it. RVD runs in and locks up with Goldberg, but RVD stops midway and sticks his finger out. Goldberg screams, “WHAT!?!” RVD turns his back to Goldberg and walks towards the turnbuckle and up it and raises his arms in the air to a pop from the crowd. RVD then points his shoulders saying “Rob... Van... Dam!” The crowd, cheers along and RVD jumps off the turnbuckle to a roar of “Whole Fucking Show!” chants.

Taz: RVD’s ego is still with him and is going strong.

Goldberg says, “That’s nice.”. RVD, proudly responds, “ I know.”. The two men begin to circle up and finally they lock up. RVD turns his body and slaps a headlock on Goldberg. Goldberg tries to push RVD off, but RVD keeps his grip strong. Goldberg lifts RVD up and looks for a back suplex, but RVD kicks his feet and falls forwards and on his feet. RVD wrenches the headlock a little more, before Goldberg, finally, pushes RVD off. RVD bounces off the ropes and back to Goldberg to get nailed with a shoulder block. RVD lands on his back with a thud, and he and Goldberg lock eyes. Goldberg runs across the ropes, RVD rolls towards Goldberg, who rebounds back to RVD. Goldberg hops over RVD and RVD jumps to his feet, as Goldberg rebounds off the ropes he comes back to meet RVD who nails a quick arm drag. Goldberg jumps to his feet quickly and goes for a hip toss on RVD, but RVD stays his ground and wraps the arm of Goldberg and turns his body inside, ultimately, getting behind Goldberg with a hammerlock arm lock. Goldberg attempts an elbow strike, but RVD quickly avoids it. Goldberg’s expression turns to annoyance as he runs forward and falls down quickly, sending RVD out of the ring with his momentum. RVD lands on the outside as the crowd gives a somewhat small pop.

MT: RVD trying to out wrestle Goldberg.

Taz: Well, Goldberg’s not the best wrestler, but don’t doubt his skills in wrestling.

RVD walks around the outside as Goldberg moves to the middle of the ring and invites RVD in the ring with no harm to him. RVD puts a knee on the apron and slowly stands up and enters the ring. They circle up again and Goldberg tries to assert himself and goes for the lock up, but RVD spins and knocks Goldberg down with a RVD leg sweep. RVD jumps to his feet and goes for a perfect standing moonsault, but Goldberg moves out of the way and on his feet quickly. RVD, though, lands on his feet and raises his arm in the air and turns to Goldberg, who is waiting for the spear, and he sprints for it, but RVD jumps over him. Goldberg puts on the breaks and turns around to RVD, who connects with an arm drag. Goldberg gets to his feet quickly and RVD sprints to Goldberg, and Goldberg tries to nail a hip toss, RVD puts the breaks on and RVD tries the hip toss, but Goldberg puts the breaks on and nails a hip toss on RVD, but he shifts his momentum to land on his feet. RVD goes for a clothesline, while still having the arm of Goldberg, which he used for the flip, and Goldberg ducks and lifts him up for a back suplex, but RVD flips behind him again. Goldberg turns around and goes for a huge clothesline, but RVD somersaults behind Goldberg. RVD then wraps his arms around the gut of Goldberg. RVD pushes Goldberg into the ropes and they bounce off, an attempt by RVD for the victory roll. Goldberg keeps his hold on the ropes and RVD rolls backwards on his feet. Goldberg turns around and goes for a spear again, but RVD jumps over him again. Goldberg puts the breaks on and turns around to RVD, who, after dodging the spear, sprints across the ropes and back to Goldberg for a vertical crossbody, but Goldberg catches him and runs forward and connects with a huge spine breaking spinebuster! The crowd pops at the great wrestling shown by the two and the intensity of Goldberg. Goldberg looks down at RVD, before going for the cover. 1...2... kickout by RVD to a pop!

MT: This is so intense and Goldberg just demolished the tension.

Taz: Yeah, I loved that good wrestling exchange by the two.

Goldberg grabs the hair of RVD and slowly lifts him up. RVD breaks the grip of Goldberg and roundhouse kicks the right leg of Goldberg. Goldberg stands his ground, but RVD brings another roundhouse kick to the left ribs of Goldberg. Goldberg loses his balance slightly and RVD jumps in the air and nails a spinning back kick to the face of Goldberg. Goldberg lands on his back and RVD cartwheels parallel to Goldberg and nails a nice standing moonsault! Cover by RVD! 1...2... kickout by Goldberg.

MT: RVD is still feeling the effects by the spinebuster.

Taz: Yeah.

RVD looks down at the downed Goldberg and RVD sprints across the ropes, parallel to Goldberg, and back and does a somersault, followed by a flipping senton completing the rolling thunder! Cover by RVD, 1...2... Goldberg practically throws RVD off. RVD rolls on his feet and goes for a spinning roundhouse kick, but Goldberg just dodges it, and connects with a right hook. RVD gets knocked back slightly and goes for a left hook, but Goldberg catches it and holds it in his arm. RVD goes for a right hook, but Goldberg catches it and holds it in place. RVD looks at the crowd and sighs as he turns to Goldberg and headbutts him. The crowd pops as the stunned Goldberg, frees RVD and staggers back, holding his head. He turns his attention to RVD who goes for a roundhouse kick, and connects it with the jaw of Goldberg! The crowd gasps at the sound of the shot and Goldberg falls on his back like a rock.

MT: What a shot!

Taz: This could be it!

RVD climbs to the top and signals for the Five Star Frogsplash, but stops as Goldberg is getting on his feet. RVD, then waits for Goldberg to get on his feet. Goldberg stands up to see RVD lunging himself at Goldberg in a vertical crossbody, but Goldberg catches him in mid air with a super kick! The crowd gasps at the sound of the kick as RVD lands on the mat, seemly knocked out.

Taz: Oh my god!

MT: What a shot!

Goldberg goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout by RVD to a pop from the crowd! Goldberg stands up and looks down at RVD, who is trying to get on his feet. Goldberg lifts him up and irish whips him into the corner, with so much force, that RVD bounces right off and staggers forward to Goldberg who lifts him up and throws him in the air with a back body drop! Cover by Goldberg, 1...2... kickout by RVD to another pop from the crowd! Goldberg slowly lifts RVD up again and then Goldberg presses him up in the air. Goldberg then showboats his strength as he brings RVD down slightly and presses him up again. Finally Goldberg throws him straight in the air and Goldberg steps forward, expecting RVD to land on his stomach, head, etc..., but RVD lands on his feet and catches the, oblivious Goldberg, with a victory roll, 1...2... kickout to a crowd gasps. RVD and Goldberg hurry to their feet and RVD goes for a roundhouse kick, but Goldberg catches it, RVD goes for a enzugiri, but Goldberg ducks. RVD is able to keep his balance and bring the back of his foot up to crack Goldberg in the mouth. Goldberg staggers back as RVD gets to his feet and sprints after him. Goldberg goes for a clothesline, but RVD ducks and springboards off the middle rope and catches Goldberg’s head for a tornado DDT! Cover by RVD, 1...2... kickout to a pop!

MT: What a back and forth contest this is.

Taz: Not for nothing, but these men truly deserve the title, even though Burke is not in the match, which, don’t get me wrong, he should be.

RVD can’t believe it. He jumps up on his feet and gets to the ref’s face. They trade words and RVD blows him off and signals for the five star frogsplash. RVD walks over to the furthest turnbuckle from Goldberg and jumps on the tippy top. He points his fingers to his shoulders and says, “Rob... Van.... Dam”. The crowd chants along as RVD flies 2/3 of the ring to connect with the Five Star Frogsplash! RVD starts rolling around the ring, holding his ribs. Finally RVD rolls to Goldberg and makes the cover to the crowd chanting along, 1...2... kickout by Goldberg to a huge pop from the crowd!

Taz: No Way! He kicked out!

RVD and Goldberg are both feeling the pain. As the pain RVD caused himself, let along Goldberg, limits RVD to only being able to get up at the same pace that Goldberg it. Finally both men get to their feet and RVD sprints for Goldberg, but Goldberg takes off at the same time and connects RVD with a rib breaking spear to a pop from the crowd! Goldberg makes the cover and the crowd chants along, 1...2... kickout from RVD to a pop from the crowd!

MT: He kicked out of the spear!

The crowd is chanting, “This match rules!”, as Goldberg, who is still feeling the effects of the frogsplash gets to his feet, slowly, but first. He grabs the limp RVD and lifts him up. Goldberg puts RVD’s head between his arms and signals for the Jackhammer. He lifts RVD up in the suplex, but RVD floats behind Goldberg, and wraps his arms around the waist of Goldberg and pushes them to the ropes and attempts another victory roll, but Goldberg holds onto the ropes and RVD rolls backwards and on to his feet. Goldberg turns and both men sprint after each other and each connects with a clothesline, knocking both men down. The crowd starts booing as Elijah Burke and Matt Striker throws a table, which they took from under the ring, in the ring. Striker then grabs a chair and runs into the ring and starts hammering Goldberg and Burke starts punching RVD in the face as the ref rings the bell in disqualification.

MT: No, what is Burke doing out here?

Taz: He and Striker are sending a message.

Striker lifts the out Goldberg up and nails the golden rule on him. Burke lifts RVD up and puts him in a sleeper as Striker pushes Goldberg out of the ring. Striker then grabs the table and sets it up as Burke throws RVD on it. Burke climbs on the table and lifts RVD up and signals for a DDT threw the table and Burke nails it to a sickening thud. Burke gets to his feet and says, “That is my title!”. Striker looks down at RVD and picks up the chair he was beating Goldberg with earlier. Burke turns around to Striker and Striker nails him in the face with a wicked chair shot. The shot is so brutal that the crowd gasps as Burke is out cold. Striker exits the ring and grabs the WWC Continental Championship. He enters the ring and raises his hands in the air. One hand as the Continental Title, the other holds the chair. Striker leaves up the ramp with the vacant WWC Continental title and the dented chair.

Taz: Where did Striker get this mean streak?

MT: I don’t know, but he wants the WWC title.

Taz: Wants? He just stole it.

MT: Well the match got thrown out so the WWC Continental Title is still vacant.

Show over!

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro Month 1 Week 3 Final Episode Before World War 3

At Thunder, Dolph Ziggler's open challenge backfired on him as WWC's newest signee, Chris Masters, won the title. Just moments after that match, Masters had this to say to one Sim Snuka.

Masters: You believe that you are better then Legacy? I will show you that you are nothing, and I’ll even do you one better. I will put this beauty on the line if you accept!

Masters holds his newly won TV title in the air to the pop of the crowd.

Masters: So now, Sim, choose wisely, cause if you accept, I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF!

Dolph Ziggler was not happy, and let his voice be heard, but soon after pissed off a vet by the name of Finlay.
Dolph: Hey hey hey! What about me? Are you just going to ignore me to talk business with this no name?.......

Heat! Finlay turns to Dolph.

Finlay: Hey! Watch it buddy, next time you speak like that to me, this right here.

Finlay holds up his Shillelagh.

Finlay: Is going up your ass and then down your throat. You got it Bischoff, I'll take Thorn's place.

Dolph’s eyes widen as the crowd pops and Finlay leaves. Dolph looks to be really angry as he storms out the office.

And soon after, Dolph let his voice be heard.

The ref stops his count and exits the ring to check on Viscera. His back is towards Finlay, and Finlay is getting up slowly, using the barricade to lift him up. Dolph Ziggler sneaks behind Finlay slowly. Finlay stands completely vertical and Dolph jumps in the air behind him and nails the Jumping Russian Leg Sweep!

Jimmy: Your winner of the match via countout, Viscera!

Now at Nitro, Sim Snuka and Dolph Ziggler will compete, will Sim answer Masters' challenge? And will Finlay exact his revenge? And a great non title tag match between Priceless and Consequences Creed. All this and more on Nitro!

chessarmy

Best match: RVD vs Goldberg, even without a clean finish this was still a great back and forth match, with the aftermath setting up some great potential feuds

Worst match: Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler, I'm new to your BTB and couldn't exactly figure out who the babyface was in all this. Anyway, it was a good match just not as good as everything else on the card

Best angle: Opening angle with Legacy, Kofi, Manu, Snuka and Bischoff. Lots of good character development here, Randy Orton and the rest of Legacy were very much in character as well. It'll be interesting to see how Chris masters fits in with the group

Worst angle: Finlay backstage, he seems overly sensitive and threatening to stick his sheleile thing up Bisch's ass was a little much.

Additional thoughts: This was a great show, there are lots of great feuds that you're setting up, especially for the TV Title. After what happened I'm wondering when someone will finally capture that championship. There were some good promos on the show (Lethal Consequences' promo was great too) and the wrestling was definitely the strong point of the show. I'll definitely read your next one

Rating: 8.0

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro Month 1 Week 3 (Final show before World War 3)

"Seasons" By The Veer Union Roars Throughout the Arena. The pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild as Nitro begins!

Dolph Ziggler makes his way threw the arena to major heat.

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall. Making his way to the ring, Dolph Ziggler!

MT: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to WWC Nitro’s last show before World War 3.

Taz: World War 3 will be explosive!

Sim Snuka makes his way threw the arena to a big pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his opponent, making his way down to the ring, Sim Snuka!

MT: Sim, still has a challenged to be accepted or declined for Masters.

Taz: I would accept with no hesitation, the belt would be on the line!

Match #1
Singles Match
Sim Snuka vs. Dolph Ziggler

The match starts off as Dolph and Sim get ready in a wrestling stance. The two slowly get to the middle of the ring and Dolph tries to use his superior speed to get around Snuka, but Snuka keeps his eyes locked on Dolph and spins with Dolph’s circle. Dolph stop and stares Snuka in the eyes, still in his wrestling stance. Dolph, slowly sticks his right arm out, asking for a lock up by Snuka. Snuka sticks his arm out and is about to lock with the hands of Dolph, when Dolph stops and stands straight up. And Snuka gets out of his stance to look straight into the eyes of Dolph. Dolph smiles as he fixes his hair a bit. Snuka looks at the crowd as they boo Ziggler. Ziggler circles up again with Snuka. Ziggler swings his right arm low, trying to get the leg of Snuka. Snuka avoids Ziggler’s arm and Snuka attempts a haymaker right hook, that Ziggler, just barely avoids to an “Ahhh†from the crowd.

MT: Snuka’s obviously getting annoyed with Ziggler.

Taz: Dolph is trying to wrestle and Snuka tried to punch him, how disrespectful.

Dolph stands up from his wrestling stance, followed by Snuka. Dolph says “Ohhhh that’s close!â€. Snuka gets in a ready stance. Dolph is still standing up. Dolph smiles as Snuka stops and stands up to lock eyes with Dolph again. Dolph turns his head to the crowd, and back to Snuka and as he does this, he swings his right open palm threw the air and across the cheek of Snuka. The crowd gasps at the shot, but then pop as Snuka chases after Dolph, who, after slapping Snuka, exits the ring very quickly.

MT: What an ignorant little punk

Taz: You kidding me? That was great!

Snuka exits the side of the ring Dolph did. Dolph runs around the ring, swiftly followed by Snuka. Finally after a lap around the ring, Dolph slides in the ring. The slower Snuka, catches Dolph off guard by sliding in the perpendicular side of Dolph. Dolph and Snuka, as a result are able to enter the ring, simultaneously. Snuka, just like Dolph, slid into the ring. Snuka is able to pop to his feet quicker then Dolph. When Dolph finally does get to his feet, Snuka lays him out with a huge clothesline. Dolph falls down on his back and immediately picks himself up to eat another big clothesline from Dolph. Dolph gets on his feet again and Snuka goes for another clothesline, but Dolph barely avoids it and finds himself behind Snuka. Snuka turns around and blocks a right hook from Dolph, with his hand and brings his arm to his side, locking Dolph’s arm between Snuka’s side and biceps. Snuka then brings his right hand back, the free one, and catches Dolph in the jaw with a huge punch. Snuka frees Dolph’s right arm and Dolph falls down like a block and rolls out of the ring to a pop from the crowd.

MT: Dolph, getting taught respect.

Dolph rolls on his feet as the crowd grows silent. Dolph is holding his jaw and walking around the ring as Snuka, impatiently, waits. Dolph puts a knee on the apron and lifts himself up, he soon follows by standing completely on the apron. He slowly enters the ring at the ref’s 8 count. Dolph gets to the middle of the ring, along with Snuka and they circle each other in a wrestling stance. Snuka, expects the lock up and readies himself. Dolph, predicted by Snuka, locks up with Snuka. Snuka, the more powerful man, pushes Dolph back. Dolph, tries to make Snuka uncomfortable in the lock up, but Snuka is to strong and he pushes Dolph completely back into the turnbuckle. The ref asks Snuka for the clean break. Snuka lets go of Dolph and shows the clean break, Dolph stands up, off of the turnbuckle and Snuka shoves him back. Dolph bounces off the turnbuckle and gets to the face of Snuka. They trade words for about a few seconds before Dolph, quickly, wraps his right hand around the eyes of Snuka and rakes them. Snuka staggers back and turns his back to Dolph. Dolph uses this chance to nail a perfectly timed, Ric Flair like chop block, that badly hurts the right leg of Snuka. Dolph explodes on his feet and starts to stomp on the right leg of Snuka a few times. With every shot, Snuka lets go a scream of pain. Dolph then falls to his knees and lays Snuka’s right leg out. Dolph puts both hands on Snuka’s leg and lifts himself up. Dolph comes down with a knee in the inside knee of Snuka. Dolph keeps his knee there, and bends both legs of Snuka up. He twist them together and, using both of his arms, creates a knee lock, using his set knee for wrenching.

Taz: Working the fundamentals.

MT: Dolph has found the bad wheel of Snuka, and is exploiting it.

Dolph screams “Tap Snuka, Tap!â€. Snuka, refuses as the ref checks him repeatedly. Snuka lifts himself, trying to drag him every inch to the ropes. Dolph’s eyes widen, but soon he breaks the hold and does another lifting knee drop on Snuka. Snuka, lets out a yelp of pain, as Dolph stands up to his feet. Snuka’s on his side, facing Dolph, holding his right knee. Dolph walks over to Snuka’s upperbody and stomps on his face. Snuka lays flat on his back as Dolph runs too the ropes, parallel to Snuka’s side. He rebounds off the ropes and jumps in the air, nailing a perfect hang time elbow drop. Dolph screams “Count it!â€, as he covers Snuka. The ref makes the count, 1...2... kickout by Snuka to a pop from the crowd.

MT: Snuka showing heart.

Taz: That’s only going to cost him more punishment.

Dolph stands to his feet and tells the ref to count faster. The ref says that was a two, stop crying. Dolph turns to Snuka. Snuka is on all fours, trying to get to his feet. Dolph brings his leg up and kicks Snuka in the side. Snuka spins on his back and Dolph smiles. Dolph lifts his right boot up slowly and brings it down on Snuka’s face. Snuka lays flat on his back again, as Dolph, slowly, walks over to Snuka’s lowerbody and he stomps on the bad knee of Snuka again. Snuka yelps in pain, and Dolph takes another shot on his knee. Snuka rolls over to the middle of the ring and tries to get up as Ziggler watches, smiling. Ziggler runs towards Snuka, who is on all fours, and jumps in the air and nails a leg drop on the back of Snuka’s head. Ziggler goes for the pin again, 1...2... kickout again from Snuka to a loud pop from the crowd. Ziggler lifts Snuka up in a sitting position and locks a chin lock on Snuka. Ziggler wrenches the hold as Snuka fades, slowly, but surely. The crowd starts making noise, trying to rally up Snuka. The crowd’s noise soon turns silent as Snuka groans, closes his eyes and his arms goes numb. The ref does the usual check up for Snuka. He lifts Snuka’s arm up and lets go. It falls limp to the mat. That’s one. The ref lifts up Snuka’s arm again and drops it as it falls limp again. That’s two. This could do it for Snuka, but when the ref lifts and lets go of Snuka’s arm again, it stops in mid air! The crowd pops as Snuka begins to stand up with Dolph shaking his head no and screaming “No!â€. Snuka is able to make it to a standing position and he elbows the gut of Dolph two times, before Dolph breaks his grip. Snuka then brings his elbow back and it catches Dolph in the jaw. Dolph staggers back, holding his jaw, as Snuka turns around to Dolph. Dolph lets go of his jaw and regains focus on Snuka. He charges Snuka for a clothesline, but Snuka ducks. Dolph flies across the ropes and back to Snuka, who catches him with a back breaking power slam! Cover by Snuka, 1...2... kickout by Dolph to an “Awwwww!â€, from the crowd.

MT: The momentum has switched. Dolph looks like he could be in trouble.

Finlay is seen walking down the ramp to a pop from the crowd as Snuka gets to his feet, using the ropes. Dolph is starting to get up, using the ropes. He is on a knee when Snuka grabs his head and lifts him up to his feet. Snuka puts Dolph in position for a suplex, and nails the beautiful snap suplex. Quick cover from Snuka, 1...2... kickout by Dolph! Snuka gets to his feet and turns to the ref and they trade words. Snuka turns to Dolph, who is getting on his feet, and lifts him up by his head. Dolph throws his arms up and breaks Snuka’s grip off as Dolph then quickly kicks the bad knee of Snuka. Snuka holds that bad knee and hops away from Dolph. Snuka, puts his leg down slowly and Dolph charges for a clothesline, but Snuka ducks. Dolph turns around, and Snuka turns sideways to him and jumps in the air. He swings his foot back and his heel catches Dolph right in the teeth. Dolph falls down like a block to a huge pop from the crowd.

MT: This could be it!

Snuka exits the ring on the apron and walks up the turnbuckle that is closest to Finlay. Snuka taunts for the Superfly splash and jumps in the air for it, but Dolph, just barely avoids it by rolling towards the turnbuckle. Snuka crashes and burns with a thud. Finlay walks closer to the apron, as Dolph is getting on his feet. Snuka is still laying on the mat as Dolph gets to his feet, using the turnbuckle. Dolph starts to unwrap the protective covering on the turnbuckle. Soon he exposes the metal part. The ref sees this and pushes Dolph off as he tries to put it back on. Snuka is getting up using the ropes he turns to Dolph and Dolph kicks him with a low blow. Both men’s sides are in facing Finlay and Finlay is within arms reach of them. Dolph runs behind Snuka and jumps in the air for the Jumping Russian Leg Sweep. The ref is still distracted. As soon as Dolph jumped in the air, Finlay jumped up on the apron and swings his Shillelagh and it smacks the back of the jumping Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler falls down on his back in pain as Snuka falls forward from the low blow. Snuka begins to stand up and notices Dolph, who gets in a sitting position. Snuka sprints across the ropes and back to the sitting Dolph and nails the Crack 'em in da Mouth finisher! Dolph falls down, and looks out cold as Snuka drags him to the middle of the ring and makes the cover. The crowd counts along, 1...2...3!

Jimmy: Your winner of the match via pinfall, Sim Snuka!

Taz: Dolph got screwed, AGAIN!

MT: He asked for it and Finlay showed him, that he made a big mistake last Wednesday.

Sim Snuka is celebrating in the ring as Dolph is walking up the ramp, staring a hole threw Finlay, who is on the set.

(Commercial Break)

Sim Snuka is in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd stills as he holds it to his mouth to speak.

Snuka: A few years ago, at the WWE.

Heat from the mention of WWE to the crowd.

Snuka: I was drafted to Raw, no body thought of me for anything. I was a tag team specialist not a singles competitor. I was given an opportunity from Randy Orton.

Heat at the mention of Randy’s name.

Snuka: I thought, that Orton’s legacy would be a dominant unit. So I wanted to join. I fit the bill in ability and attitude. Orton then kicked me out, because I didn’t score the winning pinfall in a tag match.

Small heat from the crowd.

Snuka: Then me and Afa Jr. decided to get revenge on Orton. But that slimy little punk, brainwashed DiBiase to join his Legacy and they ambushed us.

Heat.

Snuka: In a state of coincidence, me and Afa were fired from WWE. Our careers were ruined. Until WWC came along. Eric, I know you’re still wondering who signed me and Afa full contracts against your “champion’s†wishes. You’ll find out soon enough.

Fans start to give a small pop from the crowd.

Snuka: This time, the meaning is better. The anti Legacy clan is bigger then ever. Randy Orton! Kissing Biscoff’s ass will not save you later.

Pop!

Snuka: Chris Masters! Your challenged to me has been accepted. Be ready for me to end your career. Then I will end the careers of all of Legacy.

Huge pop from the crowd as Snuka leaves the ring.

Camera cuts backstage to Jeremy Borash.

JB: Hello! I am JB, Jeremy Borash, and I’m standing here with the WWC heavyweight champion, Randy Orton!

Heat from the crowd as Randy Orton appears on screen.

JB: Just tomorrow, you will be in a match. Your opponent is Kofi Kingston.

Pop from the crowd to the mentioning of Kofi’s name.

JB: And it’ll be for your title.

Pop again from the crowd.

JB: I just wanted to hear your thoughts on that match.

Randy looks at JB with a sinister look. JB looks away as Randy takes the mic from JB to talk.

Randy: Kofi, on Thunder, I’d said that I respect you for trying to get your foot in the door, and I still mean it. But, like I said of Thunder, you messed with the wrong guy.

Heat!

Randy: Wrestling, is in my blood. The passion to be the best, is more powerful, then you’ll ever be or even, ever dream of being.

Heat!

Randy: My Legacy will destroy your little band of rejects at World War 3. It’s about time My Legacy gets some respect around here.

Heat! JB asks for the mic back and Randy stares a hole threw him for about 5 seconds before finally giving him the mic back.

JB: I would also like to here your guess or opinion on the WWC staff member who has apparently signed Snuka and Afa Jr., and has booked Rhodes and DiBiase to defend their titles against the Wild Samoans at World War 3.

Randy swipes the mic away from JB to heat as he looks directly in the camera and speaks.

Randy: Just like Eric, I don’t know what pencil pusher back there grew a set, but Eric will get to the bottom of this tonight!

Randy drops the mic on the ground to heat from the crowd and leaves the camera’s view. JB picks up the mic and holds it to his mouth to talk.

JB: Well coming up next, Christian Cage and Ron Killings will take on Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi. More WWC action next!

(Commercial Break)

Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi make their way threw the arena to heat from the crowd.

Jimmy: The following Tag Team bout is schedule for one fall! Making there way to the ring first, Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi!

MT: WWC’s biggest and best division in many minds, is it’s tag division and we will see it in full force tonight.

Taz: Yeah, the newly formed tag team of Christian Cage and Ron Killings will take on Bashir and Kiyoshi. Then Lethal Consequences will face Priceless in a non title match.

Christian Cage makes his way threw the arena to a pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And their opponents first, making his way down to the ring. The Instant Classic, Christian Cage!

Ron Killings makes his way threw the arena to a huge pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his tag team partner, Ron, The Truth, Killings!

The ref gets everyone situated and signals for the bell.

Match #2
Tag Team Match
Ron Killings and Christian Cage vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi

Christian and Ron are standing in front of their corner. They are exchanging words between each other, and Ron leaves on the apron. Bashir is on the apron and he is going over a plan with Kiyoshi. Christian walks to the middle of the ring and soon, Kiyoshi leaves his corner and gets in the middle of the ring. Each men get in a wrestling stance and they circle around each other for a bit. Finally the two men lock up, as Kiyoshi slips the headlock on. Christian falls into it, very easily as Kiyoshi wrenches the hold a few times. Christian is still in it for a few more seconds, before finally pushing Kiyoshi off. Kiyoshi rebounds off the ropes and back to Christian who nail each other with a shoulder block, but Christian overpowers Kiyoshi and Kiyoshi falls on his back. Christian runs across the ropes, on the side of the ring parallel to Kiyoshi’s side, and back to Kiyoshi, who rolls towards Christian. Christian hops over Kiyoshi and back across the ropes on the other side of the ring. Kiyoshi hops to his feet and waits for Christian. Kiyoshi catches Christian with a hip toss, but Christian holds his ground and plants his feet on the ground. Kiyoshi tries two more times to flip Christian over, but Christian transfers his hips and locks a headlock on Kiyoshi and does the side headlock takeover on the mat on Kiyoshi and continues with the headlock.

MT: Christian is the stronger of the two, we know that. Trying to out wrestle Christian, doesn’t seem smart.

Taz: Kiyoshi is just getting a feel for Christian, soon Kiyoshi will have the momentum in his favor.

Kiyoshi rolls on his knees, with Christian still having the headlock, let me remind you. Kiyoshi, soon is able to get on his feet and he throws Christian off. Christian rebounds off the ropes and back at Kiyoshi with dueling shoulder tackles. Again, Christian over powers Kiyoshi and Kiyoshi falls on the mat and on his back. Christian runs across the ropes, parallel to Kiyoshi and back at him. Kiyoshi rolls towards Christian again and again, Christian hops over him. Just like earlier, Kiyoshi hops on his feet and Christian rebounds off the ropes back to Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi, this time, picks him up, quickly in a press. Kiyoshi lets go and moves back and Christian falls on his face. Kiyoshi is sizing Christian up as he readies himself for a follow up move. Christian starts to get up on his knees and is straight up on his knees. Kiyoshi nails him in the jaw with a swift super kick to a gasp from the crowd. Cover by Kiyoshi, 1...2... kickout by Christian!

Taz: Beautiful move.

MT: I have to agree, great press to throw Christian off, then the super kick was well timed.

Kiyoshi gets up quickly as Christian starts to get up. Kiyoshi lifts Christian up, by his arm and head and twists his arm in for an arm twist on his right arm. Kiyoshi lifts his twisted arm up and cracks the elbow on the arm of Christian. Christian holds the arm and bends over and lets up a tiny yelp of pain, and Kiyoshi goes right back to it with another arm twist. Kiyoshi drags Christian to his corner and has his back to Sheik. Sheik slaps the back of Kiyoshi lightly, to signal the tag and he scales the top rope. He drops down his elbow on the twisted right arm of Christian. Christian falls down, chest and stomach on the mat, holding his arm. Sheik walks over to Christian and lifts him up to his feet and irish whips him. Christian rebounds off the ropes and back to Sheik, who nails a perfect Ricky Steamboat arm drag on the right arm, and converts into another Ricky type style arm bar on the right arm.

Taz: Working on the arm of Christian, limits him to be not able to nail the Killswitch.

MT: Yeah, good thinking by Bashir and Kiyoshi.

The ref checks Christian, as Sheik wrenches the hold. Christian gets on his feet slowly, as Sheik still has the hold. Christian stands, completely on his feet, and is able to connect with an forearm smash to the face of Sheik. Sheik looks hurt from it, but keeps the hold. Christian nails another forearm smash, and Sheik finally lets go. Christian goes for a left hook, but Sheik gets to the dinner table first, by kicking Christian in the gut. Sheik runs across the ropes and back to Christian, who spins his hips quickly and nails a spinning heel kick to the jaw of Bashir to a small pop from the crowd. Bashir holds his jaw, in a somewhat sitting position, as Christian rolls to his feet and grabs the head of Bashir. Christian lifts Bashir to his feet and Christian connects his left fist to the jaw of Bashir. Bashir staggers backwards as Christian grabs the head again and throws him into the corner, occupied by Ron Killings. Ron tags in and Christian brings Sheik to the ropes and irish whips him. Sheik goes to the other side of the ring across the ropes, and Ron Killings stands in the middle of the ring, closest to Sheik. Sheik rebounds off the ropes and back to Ron, who hops over him, blinding Sheik from the swinging arm of Christian, which he connects the clothesline with the face of Sheik. Christian rolls out of the ring and Ron makes the cover, 1...2... kickout from Sheik!

Taz: Come on Sheik!

MT: Great tag team move, blinding Sheik, making him oblivious to Christian’s lariat.

Ron picks Sheik up by his head and puts Sheik’s head between the arms of him, and puts him in a suplex position and explodes off for a nice snap suplex. Ron somersaults backwards and on his feet, then he jumps in the air and does a little bicycle action in the air, before finally dropping the leg for a beautiful leg drop. Cover by Ron, 1...2... kickout by Sheik!

Taz: The flip, the dance, what does this useless stuff do?

Ron stands to his feet and grabs the head of Sheik and lifts him up on his feet. Sheik, quickly puts his hand in the face of Ron, and rakes his eyes. Ron lets go of Bashir and tends to his eye, as Bashir kicks Killings in the gut and puts his hand on the pants, and the back of his neck and pushes him forward across the ring, to Kiyoshi and Sheik’s corner and throws him, shoulder first, into the turnbuckle post. Sheik tags Kiyoshi in.

Taz: Great job, stopping Ron’s momentum.

MT: Illegally though.

Kiyoshi, picks Ron’s body out of the ring post and puts him against the turnbuckle. Kiyoshi runs to other side of the ring, staying in arms reach out of Christian and charges for Ron. Ron puts his boots up and it catches the chest of the charging Kiyoshi. Ron uses the momentum to shift his body backwards, and perched on the top turnbuckle as Kiyoshi staggers backed, stunned by the reversal. Sheik grabs the pants of Ron, trying to throw him off, but Ron kicks him in the face, knocking him off the apron. Ron stands on the tippy top rope, and Kiyoshi, who is fully recovered from the Bashir distraction, runs after Ron, trying to knock him off, but Ron jumps over Kiyoshi’s head and lands on his feet. Kiyoshi bounces off the turnbuckle, chest first and staggers backwards to Ron. Ron readies himself for Kiyoshi to turn around. Kiyoshi turns around and Ron hops in the air and nails a beautiful calf kick with a spin to boot to the face of Kiyoshi to a pop from the crowd. Ron rolls to his feet quickly, and tags Christian in. Christian sprints in the ring and to the opponent’s side of the ring to nail a baseball slide on Bashir, who was just starting to get on the apron, with a knee on it. Sheik falls backwards into the barricade to a pop from the crowd. Christian gets to his feet and scales the turnbuckle. He gets to the top and points his fingers to the crowd and slaps his chest a little bit, before lunging himself in the air and after Kiyoshi with a beautiful frog splash, and he nails it! Cover by Christian as the crowd counts along, 1...2...3!

Jimmy: Your winners of the match via pinfall, Christian Cage, and Ron Killings!

Ron Killings and Christian Cage are celebrating in the ring as Big Sexy Swagger are seen on the set applauding the new tandem. Cage and Killings point at Big Sexy Swagger as they point back. All four men are ready for tomorrow.

(Commercial Break)

Kristal is seen backstage with a mic.

Kristal: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Kristal and I am here with Matt Striker!

Matt Striker walks on screen to heavy boos as he is holding the vacant WWC Continental title.

Kristal: Now, on Thunder, you....

Striker puts his finger up to stop Kristal as he takes the mic to heavy boos.

Striker: What are you wearing?

Striker looks down at the short skirt of Kristal.

Striker: Kids do watch this show, and I can’t be on every single seconds to give them the extreme education they need. They don’t need to see in decent exposure from you.

Heat from the crowd.

Striker: Apparently, these fans don’t have the education they need. I expected that, because most of you are probably high school drop outs.

Heat again from the crowd.

Striker: Anyways, look at facts. I defeated Goldberg in a match two weeks ago. In the handicap match last week, I wasn’t pinned, Burke was. So..... in reality, I’m the one deserving of this title, but Burke, my old friend didn’t see it that way.

Heat from the crowd again.

Striker: He wanted the title for his own selfish ways. So I took matters in my own hands and rightfully claim the title as my own.

Kristal sticks her hand out for the mic.

Striker: Do you have any manners?

Kristal asks for the mic and says please.

Striker: You obviously need to go to my manner classes.

Striker hands Kristal the mic.

Kristal: But you are not technically the champion.

Striker quickly takes the mic out of Kristal’s hand and holds it to his mouth to talk.

Striker: Soon, they will see it my way. I’m done here.

Striker leaves the camera’s view to heat from the crowd.

(Commercial Break)

Funaki makes his way threw the arena to a pop.

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall! Making his way down to the ring, Funaki!

MT: Well, strong words from Matt Striker, we’ll see how this plays out.

Viscera makes his way threw the arena to some heat.

Jimmy: And his opponent, making his way down to the ring, The World’s Largest Extreme Machine, Viscera!

Taz: Viscera just came back from a win against Finlay, why did Funaki accept this match!?!

Match #3
Singles Match
Viscera vs. Funaki

Viscera and Funaki circle up in the middle of the ring. Viscera stops and goes for a lock up on Funaki, but Funaki side steps behind Viscera and backs off as Viscera turns around slowly. Viscera and Funaki lock eyes as Viscera goes for another lock up, but Funaki ducks and gets away from Viscera again. Viscera turns around to lock eyes with Funaki again. Viscera advances towards Funaki and Funaki looks a little scared, as Viscera gets closer to him. Viscera gets into arms reach of Funaki, and Funaki tries to run around Viscera, but Viscera is able to catch him with a the big arm of his and stops him. Viscera pushes Funaki back. Funaki falls back, and almost loses his balance, but he keeps his balance and looks into the eyes of Viscera. Funaki’s eyes widen as he looks to his left and right, trying to think of a plan.

Taz: Viscera caught that little fly, and he is about to get squashed!

Funaki looks into the eyes of Viscera again. Funaki’s eyes widen as Viscera raises his arms up, savior every bit of fear in Funaki’s eyes before squashing him. Funaki sticks his finger out in the face of Viscera, trying to ask his to wait a second. Viscera looks down at Funaki, and puts his arms down. Funaki points to the left of him, and the right of Viscera. Viscera looks to his right and Funaki connects, the oblivious Viscera, with a right hook in the jaw to a pop from the crowd. Viscera’s head shakes a bit, before he turns to Funaki. Funaki connects with a left hook, that knocks Viscera’s head to the right a little, before he stares at Funaki again. Viscera asks Funaki to punch him harder. Funaki agrees, by throwing his best right hook, that smacks Viscera in the jaw, but Viscera is only, slightly stunned. Viscera turns his head back to Funaki and locks eyes with him again.

Taz: Hey, Viscera is letting Funaki hit him with his best shots.

MT: Funaki should probably take off now, while he has his life.

Funaki backs off from Viscera. He backs all the way to the ropes and turns his head slightly to see the ropes. He turns back to Viscera, and Viscera starts advancing towards Funaki. Funaki drops on his back and rolls out of the ring and looks at Viscera, who walks to the end of the ring and looks down at Funaki. Viscera, puts one of his big legs over the ropes and follows with the other, leaving the ring, but Funaki runs in, when Viscera is on the apron. Viscera turns his head to the inside of the ring, where Funaki is. Funaki gets close to Viscera and hops in the air and dropkicks Viscera right in the face, and Viscera falls off the apron and lands on his feet.

MT: Hit and run, the only way Funaki can win this match.

Taz: No more like the only way he’ll survive.

As soon as Viscera lands on his feet, he grabs the feet of Funaki, who landed on his back after the drop kick, and drags him outside the ring. He keeps Funaki on his feet and grabs his head, sizing it up for a Viscera right hook, which he connects on Funaki’s forehead, knocking him on the mat. Viscera lifts Funaki up again, and throws him in the ring. Viscera enters the ring and helps Funaki, who was starting to get up, onto his feet.

Taz: How sportsman like. He’s helping him to his feet.

Viscera then grabs his head and throws him against the turnbuckle. Viscera walks over to Funaki, who gets off from laying on the turnbuckle, to throw a wild left hook, which connects with Viscera’s jaw, stunning him. Funaki goes for a wild right, but Viscera this time catches it with his left hand and hits Funaki in the face with a right hook. Funaki falls back on the turnbuckle as Viscera grabs his neck and stretches his body over the turnbuckle and raises his free right palm up and slaps the chest of Funaki. The shot creates an echo that the fans gasp to. Viscera raises his arm up in victory and runs across the other side of the ring, he bounces off the ropes and back at Funaki, for a turnbuckle squash, but Funaki is able to dodge. Viscera smacks the turnbuckle and staggers backwards to a pop from the crowd.

MT: This could be the opening Funaki needs!

Funaki climbs on the second turnbuckle, Viscera just crashed into and Viscera, who is still stunned, staggers backwards to Funaki. Funaki grabs his head and turns him around and jumps in the air for the Tornado DDT to a pop from the crowd, but as he spins to the middle of the ring, Viscera throws him off. Funaki bounces off the mat with a thud, but gets to his feet immediately and charges for Viscera, but Viscera catches the charging Funaki, in the jaw, with his signature rolling heel kick. The thud makes the crowd gasps as Funaki is out cold. Viscera stands to his feet and lifts the knocked out Funaki up by his hair. Viscera lifts him on his shoulders and walks to the middle of the ring. Viscera lets out a scream of anger, before dropping Funaki with the Ghetto Drop! Cover from Viscera, 1...2...3!

Jimmy: Your winner of the match via pinfall, Viscera!

MT: Mercifully it’s over.

Taz: Funaki got demolished by Viscera.

The fans heat for Viscera grows even louder, when Matt Striker, holding the WWC Continental title, enters the ring. He walks over to Funaki and lifts him up by the hair. Striker puts him in position for the Golden Rule and nails it. Striker then jumps to his feet and raises the belt in the air. Viscera walks over to Striker and turns him around. Viscera and Striker have a serious stare at each other, before they laugh and raise each others arm in the air to huge heat from the crowd.

Taz: Viscera has aligned himself with Striker? This is great!

MT: Now Striker’s campaign for being the rightful holder of the WWC Continental title, seems to be even stronger then ever.

Camera cuts to Jeremy Borash standing outside Eric Bischoff’s office.

JB: Hello, JB here again, and I am standing outside Eric Bischoff’s office, who will confront the WWC staff member, who has been secretly signing, and making matches behind his back. Well.........

JB stops as he sees someone off screen.

JB: Beer Money!

The camera turns to see Beer Money walking down the hall, they stop and James Storm acts piss off as JB runs up to them.

JB: What..... what.... what you guys doing?

Storm: What does it look like dumbass?

Heat!

Storm: We’re walking.

JB: But this is the way to the ring.

Roode: Okay you caught us! We were going to take a walk down to the commentating table, and maybe help out Taz with that horrible Mike Tenay.

Heat!

JB: That’s strange, considering Lethal Consequences, your opponents tomorrow, take on Priceless in a........

Pop from JB saying this as Storm takes the mic from him.

Storm: So? We are just out there to help out our good friend Taz. What is wrong with you!?!

Heat! Roode stares at JB, as Storm walks out of the camera’s view. Roode soon follows.

(Commercial Break)

The camera comes back to see Beer Money, making their way to the announce table.

Taz: Yay!

MT: Beer Money are out here to commentate, if one can say that, on a tag match concerning their World War 3 opponents, Lethal Consequences.

Taz: Hey guys! Thanks for the help!

Roode: No problem Taz, it’s about time you get some help, instead of carrying this horrible, horrible Tenay.

MT: Do you honestly think, that we’ll believe that you’re out here to help Taz and commentate on a match with Lethal Consequences?

Storm: Hey hey hey, watch it buddy. Don’t doubt us. We’re out here to have fun and watch this match, hey Taz you want a beer?

Taz: Sure thanks.

Roode: Tenay you want one?

MT: N.......

Roode: To bad, you’re not getting one!

Priceless makes their way threw the arena to huge heat.

Jimmy: The following non title tag team match is schedule for one fall! Making their way to the ring, they are the WWC Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase, Priceless!

Lethal Consequences makes their way threw the arena to a huge pop. When the two pass Beer Money, they stare into their faces.

Jimmy: And their opponents, making their way to the ring, Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed, Lethal Consequences!

Roode: Did you listen to their little discussion on Thunder?

Storm: Oh, about how they called us the Wild Samoans?

Roode: No, how many beers have you drank since sitting down?

Storm: About a case.

Taz: You’re talking about how they called you the Brain Busters?

Roode: Yeah, so which one of us are Arn? Cause I’m not fat and you’re not fat.

MT: Oh stop it!

Match #4
Non title
Tag Team Match
Priceless © vs. Lethal Consequences

Creed looks to want to start off, as Rhodes and DiBiase discuss. Finally DiBiase decides to not start off and that leaves Rhodes and Creed. Rhodes and Creed advance to the middle of the ring in a wrestling stance. The two start to circle up, trying to see an opening to take. Creed goes for a classic wrestling shoot in for the legs of Rhodes, but Rhodes just barely side steps it. Creed, trying not to give Rhodes any advantage, gets right to his feet and turns around, quickly to Rhodes. Rhodes and Creed enter the middle of the ring and locks up. Creed seems to have the slight advantage, as he is able to move Rhodes, inch by inch, very slow. After about 7 seconds of doing this, Rhodes slips in a side headlock. Creed falls in it very nice and quick as Rhodes wrenches the hold once, before Creed shoves Rhodes off. Rhodes bounces off the ropes, then back to Creed, who is waiting. The two men duel shoulder tackles and Creed falls down on his back, as Rhodes is able to over power him. Rhodes runs across the ropes, parallel to Creed. Rhodes bounces off the ropes, and Creed rolls towards him. Rhodes hops over Creed and runs across the ropes on the other side, Creed hops to his feet and waits for Rhodes. Rhodes rebounds off the ropes and back to Creed, who attempts to connect a hip toss on Rhodes. Creed lifts Rhodes up, but Rhodes is able to shift his hips and spin to the other side of Creed and Rhodes attempts a hip toss, but Creed holds his ground. So, Rhodes grabs, with his free arm, the hair of Creed and jerks him back to heat from the crowd. Creed falls on his back and the ref immediately runs after Rhodes and yell at him, telling him not to do that again.

MT: Rhodes with that cheap move.

Taz: Not really, they were stalling, Rhodes needed to put the advantage towards him.

Roode: That move was very smart.

Storm: I did that last night, but it was with a female.

MT: Was a bottle of whisky involved?

Storm: No, but 3 cases of beer were!

Rhodes and the ref are trading words as Creed is getting up slowly. Finally Rhodes says, “Fine fine fine!â€, and turns to Creed, who is getting on his feet. The ref holds Rhodes back, as Rhodes gets pissed off by this. Rhodes and the ref start screaming at each other as Rhodes shoves the ref aside and goes after Creed, who is on his feet. Rhodes gets to arms reach of Creed, and goes for a right hook, but Creed ducks it swiftly and gets behind Rhodes and backs off slightly. Rhodes turns to Creed who catches him with an arm drag. Rhodes lands on his back and rolls off, on his feet and he charges Creed, who nails another arm drag on Rhodes. Rhodes lands on his back and rolls on his feet and just stops, and stands on his feet to a crowd pop.

MT: Nice job by Creed, showing Rhodes a.....

Roode: Bah! That was a cheap move if I ever saw one.

Taz: I agree.

Storm: I blahbahlbalhajesusrblahcheesenlbbha BEER!

Roode: Ok, that’s enough for you.

Rhodes and Creed advance to the middle of the ring again in a wrestling stance again. Both men signal a lock up, as Creed and Rhodes are about to lock hands, that are high in the air, like a test of strength, but as soon as Rhodes and Creed lock hands, Rhodes kicks Creed in the gut. The crowd boos this deceiving act by Rhodes. Rhodes puts his left hand on the head of Creed and connects with a very powerful right hook on the forehead of Creed. Creed staggers backwards as stands to his feet, with his palm on his forehead, and Rhodes kicks Creed in the gut again. Then Rhodes, puts Creed’s head between the arm of Rhodes and puts him in position for a suplex and nails the beautiful snap suplex. Rhodes spins into the cover very quickly, 1...2... kickout by Creed!

Roode: That suplex looked very good.

MT: I, very unbelievably, agree with you.

Roode: Of course, I am always right.

Rhodes stands to his feet, as Creed begins to sit up slowly, Rhodes lifts his right boot up and drops it on the head of Creed. Creed falls flat on his back and Rhodes gets two body lengths away from Creed, and drops his right knee pad down. He walks over to Creed’s upperbody and falls down, knee first on Creed’s head. Instead of going for a cover, Rhodes gets on his feet and drops an elbow on the sternum of Creed. Now Rhodes goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout by Creed to a small pop! Rhodes lifts Creed up, by the hair and arm, until Creed stands on his feet. Rhodes grabs the right arm of Creed and twists it. Rhodes gets parallel to Creed’s side, with the arm still twisted and he lifts his arms up and jerks back, jerking the twisted arm of Creed. Then Rhodes drags Creed, by his twisted right arm to Priceless’s corner. He walks to his back to DiBiase and Creed is facing the Priceless turnbuckle. DiBiase slaps the back of Rhodes for the blind tag, as he scales the turnbuckle. He gets on the top, when he bends his left arm up, sticking his elbow out, and he hops in the air, dropping the elbow on the twisted right arm of Creed.

Roode: Great tag team move.

Taz: Hey they are the champs.

DiBiase grabs Creed’s right arm again, and twists it again, but as soon as he does, Creed pulls DiBiase towards him and connects with his elbow to the face of DiBiase. DiBiase is stunned, but he still holds the twisted arm of Creed, Creed pulls DiBiase towards him again and goes for the elbow, but DiBiase lets go of Creed’s twisted arm and ducks the elbow and gets behind Creed. DiBiase immediately puts a sleeper on Creed, before he realizes that DiBiase is behind him and Creed starts throwing his arms around, trying to get out, but DiBiase drags him to the middle of the ring, and wrenches the sleeper.

Roode: Great! He is wearing Creed down, for our match tomorrow.

Storm: bbqblahjackdanlig.

Taz: Storm you ok?

Storm: Huhblah?

Creed starts to fade as he drops to a knee. DiBiase smiles as Creed drops to both knees. The crowd is rallying up behind Creed, trying to get him to come back, but the roar of the crowd soon dies as Creed looks out of it. DiBiase screams at the ref to do the usual check up, and the ref does. He lifts the arm of Creed up and lets go as it drops to the mat, 1! He lifts the arm of Creed up again and lets go as it drops to the mat, 2! He lifts it up one more time and lets go as it stops in the middle of the air! The crowd roars with excitement as Creed begins to stand on his feet with DiBiase is shock. Creed brings his bent right elbow out, then he stabs it backwards into the gut of DiBiase. DiBiase staggers back, but he keeps the hold on. As Creed sticks his elbow out again, DiBiase turns Creed around and kicks him in the gut very quick, as Creed bents over. DiBiase then grabs the wrist of Creed and irish whips him to Priceless’s corner. Creed smacks the corner and immediately elbows the head of Rhodes, knocking him off the apron. Then Creed runs off the turnbuckle and at DiBiase who sees him and goes for a big right clothesline, but Creed somersaults under the arm and back to his feet. DiBiase turns to Creed in shock as Creed jumps in the air to tag Lethal in!

MT: Business is about to pick up!

Storm: Ye.......... *Thud*

Roode: Storm? Storm!

Lethal runs in and runs after DiBiase for an explosive clothesline, but DiBiase ducks and Lethal runs to the Priceless corner and he drops to his back and slides to the apron to hit Rhodes in the face with a baseball slide. Lethal hops to his feet and turns to DiBiase who kicks him in the gut and puts Lethal’s head around the arm of himself and puts him in position for a suplex, and lifts him up, but Lethal floats behind DiBiase and out of his grip. Lethal lands on his feet and jumps in the air and shifts his hips to connect with a neck breaker. Roode screams on the outside hey ref I need your help! The ref looks to Roode, who is trying to help up a seemingly out cold Storm from drinking. Taz has him on one shoulder and is lifting him up. Lethal has the cover on DiBiase, and it’s been longer then 3, but the ref walked outside to help Taz lift and drag Storm out of the arena. Roode walks over to the commentating table and grabs one of Storm’s beer.

MT: The ref is helping Storm? But we have a match going on! What is Roode doing?

Lethal gets to his feet and sees the ref and Taz helping Storm out of the arena. Lethal exclaims, “What is going on?â€, as Roode hops on the apron that Lethal is facing, Lethal says the same thing to Roode, and Roode says, “He just passed out.â€, as DiBiase gets up behind Lethal and soon, Lethal feels DiBiase’s arms wrap around the gut of Lethal and Lethal runs forward and bounces off the ropes, but Lethal holds his ground and DiBiase falls backwards and reverse somersaults to his feet as Roode, who is in arm’s reach of Lethal from the apron, smacks him in the skull with the beer bottle! The crowd boos heavily.

MT: What was that about!?! Is this a trap!?!

The camera fixes itself on Taz and the ref helping out Storm. Storm pushes the ref off and tells him that he’s fine to huge heat from the crowd.. Taz looks at Storm and shrugs his shoulders as he walks down the ramp. Storm yells at the ref telling him to call the match and stop worrying about him.

MT: Storm is fine! Wait a minute!

Roode jumps off the apron and the ref runs into the ring as Roode points to Storm and Storm points back, both smiling at each other. Creed runs around the ring to a huge pop from the crowd and starts nailing Roode with lefts and rights. In the ring, Rhodes runs in. Lethal, who is bent down in the middle of the ring from the beer bottle shot, which he staggered back from, doesn’t see Rhodes, who is running to the side of him. Rhodes nails a very classic knee lift with his exposed, right knee as Lethal gets shot up in a standing vertical position and DiBiase, who is still behind Lethal, wraps his arms around the head and neck and puts him in the Million Dollar Dream, and then DiBiase lifts him in the air and slams him down for the Dream Street! Cover by DiBiase as the crowd boos, 1...2...3! As Creed rolls to the ring, just barely not making it.

Jimmy: Your winners of the match via pinfall, the WWC Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase, Priceless!

Taz: I’m back, what did I miss?

MT: Beer Money screwed Lethal Consequences out of this match!

Creed tends to the hurt Lethal, as Lethal begins to sit up they look on the set to see Beer Money celebrating to huge heat from the crowd.

(Commercial Break)

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as he enters the arena to huge heat from the crowd. He enters the ring and asks for a mic.

Eric: Ted DiBiase.......

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: And Cody Rhodes......

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: Are defending their tag titles......

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: Against......

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: The Wild Samoans.

Crowd pops.

Eric: I didn’t make that match......

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: I want to know what god dam....

“WHAT!?!â€

Eric: IF YOU SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME, I WILL KICK ALL OF YOU OUT OF THIS BUILDING!

Crowd pops, as they start laughing at Eric.

Eric: Now, I want that pencil pusher, who made that match to come out here right now!

The crowd stills as they wait, patiently for someone to come out. Some people are going “WOOOOO!†Some are chanting “Auuuustiiiiin!†The crowd soon erupts with one of the biggest pops in WWC’s very short history as Hulk Hogan’s music plays and he comes out in black jeans, a black T-Shirt, and a black cap. He enters the ring and he walks around and points his ear to every side of the ring and does his muscle taunt as Eric looks down, shocked and frustrated. Soon Hulk’s music stops and he walks over to Bischoff.

Eric: Hul.........

Eric stops as Hulk Hogan points his finger out, saying “No, no, no.†He asks for the mic and Bischoff hands it to him to a pop.

Hulk: Did you honestly think, that I was going to stand back and watch you try to deprive my Hulkamaniacs out of some good wrestling, brother!?!

Pop!

Hulk: I am the co-owner, remember that, brother! 50% of this company belongs to me. You don’t have it all, Brother!

Pop!

Hulk: And guess what, brother? I’m going to make two more matches for tomorrow, brother! First, Finlay and Ziggler will tangle up, brother! Then Matt Striker, Elijah Burke, Rob Van Dam, and Goldberg will destroy each other in a No DQ Fatal four way to crown the WWC Continental champion, brother!

The crowd pops as Eric gets pissed off and asks for a mic quickly and gets one. He gets right in the face of Hogan.

Eric: You wanna make matches? Well guess what!?! Two can play at this game. Tonight’s main event features, the WWC Television champion, Chris Masters vs. Kofi Kingston.

Pop!

Eric: Well, brother! I’m going to change that match a bit, brother! You see, the WWC World Heavyweight champion, Randy Orton, brother! He will be, brother, the special, brother, guest referee, brother!

The crowd boos heavily as Bischoff and Hogan stare each other down. Soon Bischoff’s music hits and he leaves up the ramp.

(Commercial Break)

Randy Orton makes his way threw the arena to heavy boos. He is wearing a referee’s shirt.

Jimmy: The following non title bout is schedule for one fall! Making his way to the ring first, the special guest referee, The WWC World Heavyweight champion, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

MT: Just moments ago, the Co-Owner of WWC, Hulk Hogan, made his presence known.

Taz: Yeah, but by pissing of Bischoff, Kofi’s gonna pay!

Chris Master makes his way threw the arena to heavy boos.

Jimmy: Making his way down to the ring, he is the WWC Television Champion, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters!

Kofi Kingston makes his way threw the arena to a giant pop.

Jimmy: And his opponent, making his way to the ring, Kofi Kingston!

Taz: I can’t hear myself think again!

Main Event
Non Title
Special Referee: Randy Orton
Singles Match
Chris Masters © vs. Kofi Kingston

Before the bell rings, Randy checks the boots and wrist tape of Masters for weapons. He does this without much enthusiasm. He walks over to Kofi. Kofi looks at Randy, and impatiently, lets Randy check him. Randy claims to have found something in the left boot of Kofi. He unties the boot of Kofi, and Kofi says “What are you doing? I have nothing.â€. Randy sticks his hand in the boot and pulls out brass knuckles. Randy holds it up to heat from the crowd, as Kofi exclaims, “Hey! You put that there!â€.

Taz: Randy caught him!

MT: Are you kidding me? Randy set him up.

Randy walks over to the ropes and calls Jimmy Hart over, who is on the side Randy is on. Kofi walks over to Randy, who is talking to Jimmy and grabs his shoulders and turns Randy over to face Kofi. Randy and Kofi start trading words. Kofi’s saying, “What are you trying to pull?â€. Randy says, “I caught you, deal with it.†But as soon as Randy says this, Masters clubs the back of Kofi.

MT: I knew it!

Taz: You have to admit, that was pretty smart.

Kofi falls to a knee and Randy rings the bell as the match finally begins. Masters grabs the back of Kofi’s neck and Masters lifts his huge right arm up in the air and clubs the back of Kofi with it again. This time Kofi falls on his stomach. Masters grabs Kofi’s hair with his huge hand and lifts Kofi up. Kofi is on his feet, with his face towards Masters, when Masters ducks down and picks Kofi up in a spine buster position. Masters walks with Kofi on his shoulders until they get to the middle of the ring, and Masters pops his hips and slams Kofi down with a spine breaking spine buster. Cover by Masters as Randy makes the count. 1...2... kickout by Kofi to a pop!

Taz: You see! Randy is fair.

MT: What ever.

Masters gets to his feet as Kofi is still down on his back, in pain. Masters grabs the hair of Kofi with his left hand and lifts Kofi up in a sitting position. Masters reaches his free, right hand out and explodes it forward, catching Kofi in the forehead. Kofi falls flat on his back and Masters walks over to the upper body of Kofi and bends his arm and shows his huge bicep muscle to the crowd, he then drops down on Kofi with an elbow drop, Cover by Masters, 1...2... kickout by Kofi to a pop! Masters grabs the hair of Kofi with both hands and lifts him to his feet. When Kofi gets on his feet, Masters brings his right fist back and goes for the right hook again, but Kofi catches it with his left arm and then he grabs the head of Masters, with both hands and in one swift motion, drops down on his ass and nails a perfect jaw breaker. Masters stands vertical and staggers back as Kofi reverse somersaults to his feet. He sprints after Masters and leaps in the air for a cross body, but Masters keeps his ground and catches Kofi in the cross body and again, drags him to the middle of the ring and shifts his hips to nail a very hurtful power slam. Cover by Masters, 1...2... kickout to a huge pop from the crowd!

Taz: No doubt that Randy is enjoying this.

Masters stands to his feet and grabs the hair of Kofi. Masters slowly lifts Kofi to his feet and when Kofi does get to his feet, Masters sticks his left fist out and goes for a left hook, but Kofi ducks. Kofi moves behind Masters and backs off slowly, Masters turns around to Kofi and goes for another left hook, that Kofi barely ducks under. Then Kofi stands vertical and does an amazing vertical jump in the air and nails a dropkick on the exposed Masters, from the missed left hook. He goes for the cover and Randy hesitates a bit to make the cover, 1.....2..... kickout to Masters to huge heat towards the slow count by Orton. Kofi jumps to his feet and gets in the face of Orton.

MT: See, I knew it!

Taz: What, he had a cramp.

Masters gets to his feet as Kofi and Orton are trading words. Kofi, still smiling exclaims, “Slow count huh?â€. Randy replies, “It was a nice pace. Stop complaining.†Masters gets behind Kofi and turns him around and goes for a right hook, but Kofi ducks it, then Kofi gets to a vertical base, and as he does, he swings his right fist up and it catches Masters right in the mouth. Kofi then grabs the arm of Masters and goes for an irish whip, but Masters keeps his balance and throws Kofi towards him. As Kofi gets into reach, Masters nails him with a knee lift. Kofi bends over in pain as Masters goes across the ropes, parallel to Kofi’s side. He bounces off the ropes, and Kofi begins to stand up. Masters goes for a huge clothesline, but Kofi just barely ducks it. Masters turns around to Kofi, who lifts Masters up and drops him down in a beautiful flap jack. Kofi jumps to his feet and runs around the ring to the loudest pop of the night from the crowd. He runs across the ropes, parallel to Masters’s side and back at Masters. “BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!†exclaims Kofi has he drops his signature twin vertical leg drops on Masters sternum. As he does this, Randy signals for the bell.

MT: What is going on?

Randy starts speaking to Jimmy Hart and Jimmy grabs a mic to speak.

Jimmy: The referee saw a closed fist punch by Kofi Kingston. There for......

Huge heat from the crowd

Jimmy: There for, your winner of the match via Disqualification, The WWC Television Champion, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters!

The crowd is booing so loud that nothing else can be heard. Kofi gets into Randy’s face and they exchange words. Just then Masters sneaks up from behind Kofi and locks in the Masterlock. Randy screams in approval and as Kofi seems to almost be out, Randy tells him to let go. Masters breaks the hold himself and Kofi staggers forward. Randy then grabs the near out cold head of Kofi and nails the RKO!

MT: Kofi got set up!

Taz: And now he’s all soften up for tomorrow.

The fans boo even louder as Randy holds his title in the air.

Show Over!

World Wrestling Council Presents: World War 3!

WWC Heavyweight title match
Singles Match

Randy Orton (C) Vs. Kofi Kingston

WWC Tag Title Match
Tag Team Match

Priceless (DiBiase and Rhodes) (C) Vs. The Wild Samoans (Afa Jr. and Umaga)

No DQ
Fatal Four Way

Matt Striker Vs. Elijah Burke Vs. RVD Vs. Goldberg

WWC Television Title Match
Singles Match

Chris Masters (C) Vs. Sim Snuka

Tag Team Match
Big Sexy Swagger (Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger) Vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings and Christian

Singles Match
Finlay Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Match
Letha Consequences (Jay Lethal and Creed) Vs. Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm)

World War 3 Preshow exclusively on worldwrestlingcouncil.com
Triple Threat Tag

Al Snow and Maven Vs. The Major Brother Vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi​

seX-Power

I'm too tired to review, but I'll try to drop one in sometime soon.

Singles Match

Either he cheats or gets himself disqualified.

WWC Tag Title Match
Tag Team Match

see above

No DQ
Fatal Four Way

How could I go past Rob Van Fucking Dam.

Singles Match

Just going out on a limb, but it could go either way.

Tag Team Match
Big Sexy Swagger (Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger) Vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings and Christian

They are an actual team and should be pushed.

Singles Match
Finlay Vs. Dolph Ziggler

TBFH

Tag Team Match
Letha Consequences (Jay Lethal and Creed) Vs. Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm)

Gotta give it to the better team here.

Triple Threat Tag

Al Snow and Maven Vs. The Major Brother Vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Singles Match

Two words-come on.

WWC Tag Title Match
Tag Team Match

Priceless needs to win in order to continue their buildup and not look like chumps.

No DQ
Fatal Four Way

It's no dq. And it's RVD. Enough said.

Singles Match

Masterlock FTW!

Tag Team Match

That team is too epic for words.

Singles Match
Finlay Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Seriously was there any other choice here?

Tag Team Match

Better upside tbh.

Triple Threat Tag

Again, better upside.

Qwake

I read most of the show, I'm really tired, I've been reviewing my ass off all week so i'll just make a few quick comments.

Pros

Your promos were all average or over which is good, most of them were all done in good character and helped add to feuds which is what you need. Promo of the night would be Eric/Hulk, you got their characters well and I liked where you went with it, good way to add Orton into the Main Event. Next best would be Matt Strikers for me, as I have been a huge Striker fan for years lol, the rest were all still quite good but those got my attention the most.

The commentary was done quite well, kept me up to speed throughout the show which made it a little easier to read. Beer Money's commentary was the best!

Cons

Your matches, they were so fucking long, I really got bored throughout a few of them, especially the Funaki/Viscera match, its Funaki taking on a super heavyweight, it should have been one paragraph of what it was, you gave it WAY too much time and that really put me off the show, if that started your show I would have left the thread, luckily for you it was after I read enough and I didn't wanna waste my time by leaving. Your Main Event was shorter then a few of the other matches which isn't too good of a sign, its suposed to be the Main attraction for the show. I liked the opening match but from there it was just too much for me, should have saved it for your PPV.

I think you could have had a little more building towards the PPV, especially if this was the last show before it. There were a few guys left off the show who I see have PPV matches which is bad imo.

Looks as though your show if lacking star power as your Main Event had two guys who are quite low down on the card in real life, but maybe youve been pushing the two in your BTB, I'm not too up to date.

Here's a little quick summary of the show, hopefully it helps you a little and I wasn't trying to be an asshole, just what I thought. I'll try review you more and ill make sure to give you a full review next time its just as I said, I've been reviewing my ass off lately.

Rating: 5/10

Predictions

Singles Match

I would be extremely pissed off if Randy Orton lost the title. Hopefully its a good loss Kofi, making him look good while still being defeated. Could see some good action here.

WWC Tag Title Match
Tag Team Match

Not sure why, but I think Priceless will retain keeping all the gold in Legacy, although the Wild Samoans may comeback to win the titles later down the track. Umaga is awesome btw.

No DQ
Fatal Four Way

Goldberg being in this match kinda kills it imo, Striker, Burke and RVD are all awesome, then youve got gay Main Eventer goldberg down there with them. I think Striker will pick up the win and the title with the help from Viscera.

Singles Match

Masters to win via the Masterlock, not sure if that'll happen but if he locks it in well no instantly. Snuka should put up a good fight but I don't think he will come away with the title, he could though. Should be good.

Tag Team Match

I always laugh at the team of Swagger and Nash, Killings and Christian to go over them imo. Not sure why I am choosing them though, either team could easily win.

Singles Match
Finlay Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Dolph is awesome, I've been a fan of his since his jobber days when he debuted and Finlay is great at putting people over so if Dolph loses it'll be interesting.

Tag Team Match

Beer Money is quite awesome and I hate Creed so hopefully Beer Money win, should be a good contest between the two teams though.

Triple Threat Tag

Pretty cool idea for a Preshow match, makes things pretty realistic, I just chose Bashir and Kiyoshi randomly, not sure who will win but we could get some good things outta this match.

Looks pretty good, looks much different to alot of the others bookers feuds and whatnot so atleast this will be different, ill make sure to check it out.

Reaction score

Singles Match

Kofi as champion doesn't sound right

WWC Tag Title Match
Tag Team Match

Keep them as champs then have them and Orton get all titles

No DQ
Fatal Four Way

Have him pin Goldberg and start them 2 fueding

Singles Match

Beat the somoan cry baby

Tag Team Match

Let them win then fued with priceless

Singles Match
Finlay Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Hes getting better

Tag Team Match

Just love them

Triple Threat Tag

Woo! Woo! Woo!

-TJ-

Well...... Something happened in the real world involving a friend of mine. Who had cancer. He died two days ago. As for this btb, well, I don't feel like continuing it. I'm not in a good state of mind. So uhh...... idk........

Reaction score
My heart goes to you TJ and your friends family, don't continue this until you feel ready or even start a fresh whwen the time is right for you do as such.

seX-Power

Just drop this TJ, it had a great run but Life > BTB by far. I feel for you mate and hopefully you can deal with this well; I know how it feels to lose someone.

-TJ-

Well........ I will be returning this BTB in a few weeks. Or even sooner........

There is one thing to clarify though...... There will be one show........ Friday Night Thunder..... It will be 2 hours. Everything else is the same............