Birth Of A Revolution - World Wrestling Council

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

It's WWE Raw and It was plan for Randy Orton to lose the title to John Cena. WWE Officials had no idea what was going to happen.

At The End Of That Match....................

Cena looks down at Randy Orton and raises his hand up in the air. The crowd cheers heavily. He lowers it down to Randy. "You Can't See Me" Says Cena as he turns away across the ropes he turns back to find Randy Orton grabing his arm around his neck and nailing the RKO. Randy covers and the ref counts down, 1...2... kickout! Randy rolls around to face up and the crowd cheers for that kick out. The ref advances towards a Camera man and shakes his head to him. The ref shakes his head to Randy. Randy gets up for the punt kick. Cena moves out of the way and lifts Randy up for the FU. Randy rolls over for the pin. 1.2.3! A Fast count!?!

Randy, The Ref, and the Camera Man quickly leave the building. The Camera Man still holding the camera. Before the show is over the Camera man takes off a mask and exposes himself to the world as Eric Bischoff! Randy Orton and The Ref, Scott Armstrong both look at the camera smiling. They quickly get into the car and drive off. The camera is dropped on the ground seeing WWE officials chasing after the crowd.

What to do now? What to do now? Vince thought. He couldn't sue them cause they hadn't done anything wrong. What to do?

Vince was going over finicials when he saw a commercial show up. Randy Orton would explain his actions on Monday at 10:05 EST/7:05 P. Vince was outraged as this cut into Monday Night Raw. Eric Bischoff played his cards well. And practically no one was watching the Raw show at 10:05.

Randy Orton: I had called for this.........

Randy looks at Eric Bischoff smiling.

Randy Orton: We had called this meeting to discuss my actions on last monday.

Randy smiles.

Randy Orton: Hey Vince? Did you know about a company called World Wrestling Council? Prolly not ehh? Well it comes to time to tell you, but why me? Why not the mastermind behind this? Welcome Eric Bischoff!

Eric Bischoff takes the stand and tries to suck in the moment.

Eric Bischoff: You see for the past months I've been signing contracts in important meetings from a respected client of mine to your wrestlers. Remember that night Vince? Before Backlash? Who showed up? You guessed it Hulk Hogan. I guessed you thought this was a special show up by the hulkster. On that night he got major signings for WWC including the following as i read: Randy Orton.

Eric glances to Randy with a smile.

Eric bischoff: Referre Scott Armstrong, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Umaga, Matt Striker, Ron The Truth Killings, and Shelton Benjamin. That was only by a raid on WWE.

Eric laughs as he turns to a new paper. A TNA sign on the back.

Eric Bischoff: Dixie Carter....... how weird was it when Christian and Ron was in attendence for that show last thursday? Well they got a few of your stars for WWC. They are: Sheik Abdul Bashir, Jay Leathel, Consequences Creed, James Storm, Robert Roode, Kiyoshi, and Kevin Nash.

Eric stumbles to get the WWE stars paper.

Eric: Also in talks of joining............: Sim Snuka, Curt Hawkins, Zach Ryder, Funaki, Jack Swagger, and Finlay.

Eric leaves off the booth. Jimmy Hart enters it.

Jimmy Hart: Along with: Rob Van Dam, Bill Goldberg, Manu, Elijah Burke, Viscera, Monty Brown, and Kevin Thorn. WWC is now about to launch a gobal show the likes of which no one will ever be able to handle!

Jimmy leaves and Randy enters the booth.

Randy Orton: WWE you can have your belt back!

Randy drops the WWE title. The new name plate says "R.I.P. WWE". Randy, Jimmy, and Eric leaves the booth. The original show comes to air.

Vince had sank the big picture in his head. Eric Bischoff had used the last trick up his sleeve in this power struggle.

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=448646&postcount=4 <-- Roster and Information (WILL BE UPDATED IN THE FUTURE)

CT Styles

I don't really like it at all. It just seemed thrown together in five minutes. It looked really unprofessional as you simply had all these big stars just jump ship, like that. There was some spelling mistakes and it really just doesn't grab my attention in any way.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd say in the events leading up to your first show, you should try to keep this BTB updated with "Internet News Sites" elaborating on the defection of a majority of these guys. Especially guys like Orton, Kennedy, Swagger and all them. It would be relatively easy to explain for alot of them. Just make up some stories about how alot of the lower end guys got fed up with being mid carders their whole careers *even if you plan on still having them as mid carders* or like Kennedy not being satisfied with not being given his proper push. Or like the real life Kevin Nash sometimes having creative disputes with Russos booking, yada yada yada. Since you obviously don't have a main roster set up or nothing or organized like that, you can simply continue the build up with more promos.

-TJ-

WWC Roster, Titles, and Information - UPDATED!

Eric had also pulled a fast one on Vince by telling him the ones pending to join WWC. Most of them didn't have the star power Vince wanted. Finlay was upset with his position in the bussiness. Jack Swagger had a fallen out with Michael Hayes during an house show and was put in a jobber match with Evan Bourne out of that little fight. Eric got everyone he wanted and then some.

Golden Boys (Nuts and Bolts of WWC)

Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan - Co-owners

Jimmy Hart - Ring Announcer

Mike Tenay and Taz - Commentating crew

Kristal - Backstage Interviewer

Jeremy Borash - Backstage Interviewer

Roster (Backbone of WWC)

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Kofi Kingston
"Instant Classic" Christian Cage
"The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga
Matt Striker
Ron "The Truth" Killings
"The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin
"Middle Eastern Nightmare" Sheik Abdul Bashir
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Kiyoshi
James Storm
Robert Roode
"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash
Sim Snuka
Bret Major
Brian Major
Funaki
Jack Swagger
Finlay
"Mr. PPV" Rob Van Dam
Bill Goldberg
Afa Jr. (Manu, Forgot to say that)
Elijah Burke
Kevin Thorn
"World's Largest Extreme Machine" Viscera
Maven
Al Snow
Dolph Ziggler
"Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Stables and Tag Teams (Drawing the line in WWC)

Legacy - Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, and Chris Masters

Lethal Consequences - Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed

Beer Money Inc. - Robert Roode and James Storm

The New Wild Samoans - Umaga and Afa Jr. (Manu)

The New Breed - Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, and Matt Striker

The Major Brothers

Big Sexy Swagger - Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger

Al Snow and Maven

Kiyoshi and Sheik Abdul Bashir

Titles (The Goals of WWC)

WWC World Heavyweight Championship
Current - Randy Orton
Former - N/A

WWC Television Championship
Current - Chris Masters
Former - Dolph Ziggler

WWC Continental Championship
Current - N/A
Former - N/A

WWC Tag Team Championship
Current - DiBiase and Rhodes
Former - N/A

Shows (Where to watch)

WWC has gotten a TV deal with TBS. Overseas though is unknown and should be future explained in commercials overseas.

Saturday Night Nitro - 1 and 1/2 hour show on TBS

Wednesday Night Thunder - 1 hour show on TBS

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro Preview - Commercial

Randy Orton sits infront of a camera in a room and begins to talk.

Randy Orton: I am Randy Orton THE LEGEND KILLER! Me and My legacy has dominated the world of professional wrestling since our formation! But with every great star like me there are whiners out there. The locker room whined about how they didn't get a shot at being the first WWC champion or being the first WWC tag champions like Legacy was. We helped push WWC into the bright lights by being on the roster. Well as a result Eric Bischoff will pit an opponent of his choosing against me for my WWC heavyweight title and will also do the same for Rhodes and DiBiase's Tag titles. Once we're done with these three, it will prove that we are the true champions!

Randy Orton leaves the room.

A new team is formed by the name of Big Sexy Swagger. They will prove their superiorness in a handicap match against two tag teams at the same time! Jack Swagger and Kevin Nash will take on The Major Brothers and Al Snow and Maven.

Back in ECW as it was owned by WWE these two men battled it out for territory. Well on Nitro they will battle again, only this time it will be for a bigger prize. Elijah Burke and his New Breed will take on RVD and he will be accompied by the Monster that is, Goldberg. That match will be for the WWC Continental Championship.

3 Titles Matches! 1 Night! Only on WWC!

End of Commercial.

Known Match Card:

WWC Heavyweight Title Match
"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton (C) vs. ???? (Chosen by Bischoff)

WWC Tag Title Match
Rhodes and DiBiase (C) vs. ???? and ???? (Chosen by Bischoff)

WWC Continental Title Match
Elijah Burke w/ Kevin Thorn and Matt Striker vs. RVD w/ Goldberg

4 on 2 Handicap Match
Al Snow, Maven, and The Major Brothers vs. Big Sexy Swagger (Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger)

Quintastic One

Reaction score

WWC Tag Title Match

4 on 2 Handicap Match
Al Snow, Maven, and The Major Brothers vs. Big Sexy Swagger (Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger)

Overall a very very weird card here. Its obvious Big Sexy Swagger is winning against all odds, and its pretty obvious that Orton and Legacy are winning their matches as to not cheapen the belts by already starting to play hot potatoe. RVD accompanied by Goldberg really confuses me but I'll be tuning in just to see whats up.

seX-Power

WWC Tag Title Match

4 on 2 Handicap Match

Card seems random, but could be good.

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro

[YT]c8HpfJ3_nQU[/YT] <--- Official WWC Theme Song "Seasons" By The Veer Union

Pyro goes off to a sudden burst sending the crowd into a roar of pops. The Pyro finally settles as, Taz and Mike Tenay begin to speak.

MT: Welcome to World Wrestling Council! I am Mike Tenay followed by The Suplex King, Taz!

Taz: Awwwww man! It's time for the Birth of a Revolution!

Jimmy Hart: The following bout is schedule for one fall, and is a four on two handicap match! In the ring to my right is the team of Brian Major, Bret Major, Al Snow, and Maven!

They raise their hands to a somewhat silent pop.

Jimmy Hart: And their opponents........

Big Sexy Swagger comes out to the arena to a mixture of booes and cheers. Mostly booes.

Jimmy Hart: "The All American American" Jack Swagger and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash, Big Sexy Swagger!

Big Sexy Swagger enters the ring and the ref get's everyone settle and rings the bell.

Match #1
4 vs. 2 Handicap Match
Majors Bros, Al Snow and Maven vs. Big Sexy Swagger (Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger)​

Jack Swagger will start this match off as he waits impatiently for Al Snow and Maven to decide who goes first. Swagger advances towards them and the ref holds him back. Swagger mouths off to both of them and points their finger at them until finally Maven exits the ring and Al Snow will start this off against Swagger. Swagger smiles as the two circle up. A lock up by both and Swagger steps behind Al Snow very quickly and slams him on his stomach. Swagger spins around into a front headlock. Al Snow get's on his feet and Swagger spins around on top of Al Snow and wrap his legs around Snow. He forces Snow to lay on his stomach as Swagger cockily slaps the head of Snow a few times. Swagger finally gets off and as Snow is getting up, Swagger sticks his boot in the ass of Snow and pushes him forward. Swagger showing no respect for Snow. Snow gets up and get's in Swagger's face. Snow then fakes a punch and kicks Swagger in the mid section. Snow nails a right hook in Swagger's face a few times before finally slapping the daylights out of Swagger by a quick and hard right palm in his face. Swagger staggers backwards to a loud gasp from the crowd.

MT: Talk about slapping the respect in ya.

Taz: I think they even heard that from the cheap seats up there.

Swagger charges Snow who nails a quick drop toe hold into a front headlock. Swagger, showing his strenght stands up and nails a belly to back suplex! Swagger again tuants the crowd as Snow rolls over to his corner. Swagger awaits for the tag from one of Snow's partners. Maven gets the tag in. Maven charges Swagger who ducks with a clean shot into for both legs. Swagger stands up easily with Maven on his shoulders and slams him hard on the mat. Swagger stands up and tuants to the crowd as Maven shockingly gets on his feet before Swagger is done blowing his ego. Swagger turns to get nailed with a swift dropkick. Swagger quickly gets to his feet and charges Maven who nails a very swift and quick arm drag and turned it into an arm bar. Swagger get's on his feet and using his strength throws Maven off of him and across the ropes. Swagger goes for a clothesline and Maven catches it and irish whips Swagger who goes to the Maven team apron and get's caught in the back by a knee from Snow. Maven springboards off the ropes and nails a crossbody pin! 1...2... kickout! Swagger rolls quickly to his corner and Maven tuants to the delight of the crowd.

Taz: Maven almost had him!

MT: I know it was so close!

Taz: Not for nothing, but that would have been an upset in my book.

Swagger stands on his feet and tags Big Sexy Kevin Nash in. Nash enters the ring and gets into Maven face. The height difference is clear as Nash towers over poor Maven. Maven goes for a left hook, but Nash catches it and throws Maven back, knocking Al Snow off the apron. Maven staggers forward to meet his face with the boot of Nash via Big Boot. Nash then lifts the limp body of Maven up and throws him against Maven team's turnbuckle. Brian Major blind tags in and goes for a clothesline, but Nash ducks and grabs Brian by the neck and throws him in his corner. Nash then nails a few timely telled turnbuckle elbows before finally tagging in Swagger. Swagger enters and charges after Bret and boots him off the apron. Nash nails another elbow and throw Brian to Swagger who catches him with a swift belly to belly. Bret enters the ring and Swagger kicks him in the gut and nails the gut wrench power bomb. Swagger tags in Nash who picks up the limb Brian Major body and signals for the Jackknife. He lifts Brian up and power bombs him onto Bret! Cover 1...2...3!

Jimmy Hart: Your winners of the match, Kevin Nash and Jack Swagger!

MT: Wow a dominating win by this new tag team.

Taz: Maven, Snow, and the Major brothers had some fire, but Big Sexy Swagger put that out quick, I might tend to like this team. Good job boys.

Big Sexy Swagger tuant and laugh at the sea of hurt bodies.

MT: Coming up next is an interview with Legacy and soon their title defenses. All this and more to come next.

*Commercial Break*

The Show is back on and Kristal is backstage.

Kristal: Hello everyone I am Kristal and I will be joined by Legacy.

Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, and Cody Rhodes enters the screen's view.

Kristal: Now tonight you three will be defending your respective titles against opponents of bischoff's cho......

Kristal stops as Randy glares at her. Randy takes the mic from her.

Randy: Why are you here? I asked for this time to talk. I don't need some tramp coming here and wasting my time. Go......

Randy stops as he looks off camera. The person shows himself to be Kofi Kingston. The crowd has an amazing pop to Kofi.

Kofi: Hey hey hey man you gotta show some respect around here if you want any.

Randy: Wait, who are you? Your probaly some of those random whiners, who whined and got me and my legacy to defend our titles. Hold on as I say something. Bischoff, choose wisely, because the people you choose to face us will end up like Kofi.....

DiBiase and Rhodes tackle Kofi down as Randy begins laying lefts into the skull of Kofi. Finally after a few seconds Secruity pulls the three men off.

Randy: Let's Go!

Legacy storms off camera. As the camera closes up on Kofi who begins to stand and has an evil stare, which isn't often for Kofi, towards Legacy.

The screen cuts to the ring

Jimmy Hart: The following tag team match is schedule for one fall and is for the WWC Tag team titles!

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes enter the ring to their Priceless theme to major heat from the crowd.

Jimmy Hart: Making their way to the ring, representing Legacy. They are the WWC Tag team champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase!

They suck in the booes as if they were cheers from the crowd. They wait for their opponents.

Taz: I personally like the fact that Ted and Cody are both turning into Randy Orton with every second. But I wonder, who are they gonna face!?!

Al Snow and Maven's music nails threw the arena in a mad impression to the crowd.

MT: No way! Eric Bischoff didn't just do what I think he just did.

Taz: He very well might have. Where are they?

Maven and Al Snow come running threw the crowd and into the ring and jumps Rhodes and DiBiase from behind. The ref rings the bell.

Match #2
WWC Tag title match
Regular Tag Match
Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes (C) vs. Maven and Al Snow​

Maven quickly throws a stun DiBiase out of the ring and Al snow continues a barrage of rights and lefts on Cody. Cody ducks one and goes for a left, but Snow catches it and nails a arm drag. Maven goes for a springboard crossbody on DiBiase, but he moves out of the way. DiBiase runs into the ring and charges Snow who ducks and DiBiase nails Cody. DiBiase turns to Snow who kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT, but DiBiase spins out of it and nails a huge clothesline. DiBiase goes across the ropes and goes for a knee drop, but Snow moves out of the ring and tags Maven in. Maven climbs to the turnbuckle and nails a missle dropkick on DiBiase! 1...2... kickout! Cody Rhodes charges Maven who hops over him and goes to dropkick Rhodes, but he holds on the ropes and fakes Maven out and Maven lands on his back. Al Snow charges Rhodes and back drops him over the ropes, but Snow lands on the apron. Cody Rhodes nails a european uppercut on Snow, which sends him off the turnbuckle. Rhodes turns to Maven who hits him with a perfect dropkick to the face.

MT: Look at Maven and Snow!

Taz: Just after getting demolish by Big sexy Swagger they're showing to be a very hard fight for Legacy, if of course you include the attack from behind.

Maven lifts Rhodes up who rakes him in the eyes. Rhodes then throws Maven shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Al Snow kicks Rhodes in the mid section and puts him in position for the piledriver, but DiBiase is behind him and locks in the Million Dollar Dream! Maven goes to Snows rescue, but get's cut off by Rhodes who nails the modified spinning neck breaker. DiBiase then converts the Million Dollar Dream into Dream Street! DiBiase and Rhodes tuant to the crowd and the legal DiBiase pins the legal Maven. 1...2...3!

Jimmy Hart: Your winners of the match and still WWC Tag Team champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase!

MT: No doubt in my mind Eric Bischoff is showing favortism to Legacy.

Taz: Aww come on he just wanted to add a little spice to the match.

MT: Well next we will here from Rhodes and DiBiase and then Randy Orton will defend his title.

*Commercial Break*

Cody Rhodes and DiBiase are in the ring as they have a mic. Rhodes holds it to his mouth and begins to speak.

Rhodes: You fans can boo all you want, your just jealous of the amount of natural talent that Legacy has. When your this good, people tend to hate you.

Heat!

Rhodes: But hey, I mean if I was one of you digusting people I would probaly hate myself too.

Heat!

DiBiase:
We can't say you fans know nothing about hard work, you guys always try your best to get the last piece of pizza.

DiBiase laughs as the crowd booes heavily.

Rhodes: Let's stop messing with them, they don't like the truth.

Heat!

DiBiase: *Sigh* Fine......... Listen here once Randy Orton our leader deals with his opponent our Legacy will finally be ceamented into WWC forever!

Randy Orton's music hits as he enters the arena with his title. He calls to meet up with DiBiase and Rhodes half way and tells them to leave.

MT: What do you think that is about?

Taz: Randy wants Rhodes and DiBiase to take a victory shower how nice of him.

MT: Randy obviously doesn't feel threaten by his unknown opponent. Who do you think it is?

Taz: Well I'm pretty sure Kofi Kingston might want some revenge after that beat down.

MT: Who knows......

Jimmy Hart: The follow bout is schedule for one fall and is for the WWC Championship! In the ring he is the WWC Champion, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

MT: Well I'm pretty sure another fast one will be pulled on us.

Fans chant Kooooooofiiiiii has Randy waits for his opponent. Funaki's music screams throughout the arena to major heat from the crowd. They don't like it not being Kofi. They soon though cheer him.

Taz: I like this! Eric Bischoff is giving these guys a chance at fame and fortune!

MT: Awww stop it. Obviously Bischoff is favoring Legacy. I'm pissed.

Jimmy Hart: And his opponent, Fuuuunaki!

The ref rings the bell for this match to start.

Match #3
WWC title match
Singles Match
Randy Orton (C) vs. Funaki​

The two men circle up and then they lock up. Randy pushes Funaki into the turnbuckle with ease. He admires the refs count to five and lets go at four. Randy shows no respect by politely and lightly slapping Funaki on the cheek. Funaki shoves Randy back as the crowd gasps slightly. Funaki gets right into Randy's face. The two trade words as Randy looks like he is calling Funaki nothing. Funaki nods his head yes yes in a question like sarcasm like way. Finally Funaki nails a knife edge chop on Randy. Randy's expression turns to pain and anger as he goes for a right hook. Funaki ducks and nails a few left jabs follow by another knife edge chop and finally a Ricky Steamboat like armdrag. Randy gets up and eats the palm of Funaki via a huge slap. The crowd gasps from the sound of the slap as Randy staggers back and charges Funaki and nails a dropkick in his face. Randy holds his face as Funaki makes the cover. 1...2... kickout! Funaki gets up and goes for Orton, but the ref holds him back Randy gets to his feet and Funaki charges him and Randy catches him with a huge european uppercut.

MT: Funaki actually shocking Randy Orton here.

Taz: Yeah, I'm shocked.

Funaki is sent staggering backwards, alot. And finally Randy holds him in position for a Randy Orton style backbreaker and nails it. Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy then walks around Funaki and begins to stomp on the hand of Funaki. Funaki tends to it as Randy stomps on his ankle. Funaki tends to that as Randy stomps on his other foot. And does the same for every limb of Funaki's body before finally nailing a knee drop on Funaki's face. Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy puts an Ortonlock on. The classic chinlock from Orton, begins to wear down Funaki. Funaki begins to feed off the energy the crowd is giving him as he gets to his feet and nails a modified jaw breaker, breaking the chin lock. Funaki spints across the ropes and Randy ducks the clothesline and takes the head of Funaki off with a huge clothesline. The crowd gasps from the sound as Randy makes the cover, 1...2... kickout! Randy can't believe it as the crowd pops. Randy lifts Funaki up and puts him on the turnbuckle. Randy grabs his head and is think Super RKO, but Funaki rakes the eyes of Randy and turns him around Funaki nails a huge tornado DDT!

Taz: No way!

MT: Has Funaki won the big one!

Cover 1...2... kickout! The crowd gasps again at Funaki not winning the title. Funaki lifts Randy up and nails a few forearms smashes before going to irish whip him, Randy holds his ground and pull Funaki towards him and in a very quick instant grabs Funaki's neck and nails the RKO! Cover 1...2...3!

Jimmy Hart: Your winner of the match and still WWC Champion, Randy Orton!

MT: So close, so close, wait what is Randy doing?!?

Randy staggers back in the turnbuckle and looks like he is going to punt Funaki. He runs, but is cut off by a flying Kofi Kingston who nails a flying clothesline on Randy. Randy gets up to his feet and is met with a dropkick to the face. Kofi rallys the fans up as DiBiase and Rhodes enters the ring Kofi ducks Rhodes and nails a crossbody on DiBiase. Kofi gets up just in time to avoid a boot by Rhodes and then nails him with a huge flap jack. Legacy bail out of the ring as fast as they can. As Kofi with the mean expression he had after the beat down dares Legacy to come back in the ring.

Taz: Wow good job Kofi, you attack Legacy from behind good job man.

MT: He sent a message to Legacy, he won't be pushed around by Legacy.

Taz: What ever.

*Commercial*

MT: Here is a look at the man who will compete at Wednesday Night Thunder for the Television championship....... Christian Cage!

[YT]JrpITO4p-48[/YT]

Kristal is backstage.

Kristal: I am here with a man you just saw a little bit ago, Kofi Kingston!

Kofi shows up on screen to a huge pop from the crowd.

Kristal: Kofi could you explain your actions.

Randy: Yeah yeah yeah can you?

Randy shows up on screen to a huge amount of heat.

Kofi: I told you Randy I won't be a pushover.

Randy: Well I'm glad so, you see I could end it all for you right now, but I'm going to save that for the ring. Yes yes, you see I just got out of Eric Bischoff's office and you have a handicap match against Legacy.

Heat!

Kofi: Well, once I beat you three you can expect me to go after that title.

Pop!

Randy: Really now? I'll tell you what If you do win in that handicap match I will give you a shot at this at our very First ppv! Good luck your gonna need it.

Kofi smiles.

Kofi: Not as much as you man.

Randy leaves to a slight pop from Kofi, but overall heat from Randy's announcement.

Camera cuts to the ring

[YT]sAEIPSz-mO8 [/YT]

Elijah Burke followed by his new breed members of Kevin Thorn and Matt Striker enter the arena to booes from the crowd.

Jimmy Hart: The follow bout is schedule for one fall and will be to crown our very first Continental Champion! Making his way to the ring Elijah Burke!

Taz: Here comes a man who talents were wasted in WWE, Elijah Burke, and I expect great things from this man and I'm even happier to see the New Breed back.

MT: The New Breed no doubt was a strong and dominant force in the WWE/ECW, we'll see how they fair in WWC though.

Taz: I guess we will.

[YT]YXGRnfJTu3c[/YT]

RVD comes out with Goldberg as the crowd erupts in huge pops.

Jimmy Hart: And making his way to the ring, he is Mr. PPV Rob Van Dam!

Taz: Why is Goldberg out here to begin with?

MT: They are good friends and RVD must of asked Goldberg to keep Elijah's New Breed out of this match.

Taz: I think the real problem will be Goldberg..........

The ref rings the bell.

Match #4
Continental Title match
Singles Match
Elijah Burke w/ Kevin Thorn and Matt Striker vs. RVD w/ Goldberg​

The two men circle up. A lock up and Burke begins to push RVD back, RVD steps behind Burke, Burke also does a nice switch behind RVD and locks a hammerlock. RVD tries to elbow, but Burke keeps a safe distance away from Burke. Burke then wrenches the hammerlock a few times before RVD reverses the hammerlock into one of his own. Burke tries to get out, but RVD has it held tightly. Finally Burke drops to a knee and wraps the hair of RVD and snapmares him, but RVD lands on his feet and nails a drop toe hold and turns it into a headlock, Burke sits out and turns the headlock on him for a pin, 1...2... RVD kicks back into a leverage position. Burke stands up and pushes RVD off, RVD goes across the ropes and Burke goes for a hip toss, RVD puts the break and turns into the arm of Burke for an arm bar. Burke reverses it into his own. RVD rolls to loose the grip of Burke and does Burke charges and RVD goes to hip toss him, Burke puts the breaks on and goes for a hip toss. RVD flips on his feet and goes for a back kick.

MT: Great wrestling shown by these two.

Burke ducks and goes for a clothesline, but RVD ducks Burke rebounds off the ropes and back at RVD who nails a swift arm drag. Burke gets up and nails an arm drag of his own. RVD goes for a dropkick, but Burke slaps it and goes for an elbow drop, but RVD rolls to his feet goes for a buzzaw kick on the sitting Burke who falls on his back RVD spins quickly to face away from Burke and goes for a moonsualt, but Burke moves out of the way to backfire, but RVD lands on his feet Burke goes for four up, but RVD quickly dodges and grabs Burkes arm for an armbar, but Burke gets it free and goes for a hip toss. RVD puts the breaks on and goes for school boy 1...2... Burke wiggles out and charges RVD and ducks a kick. Burke puts the breaks and turns around to RVD who nails him in the face with a spinning back kick! The crowd erupts at this great wrestling shown by these two as Burke rolls to the corner holding his face. RVD tuants his RVD tuant to the crowd and the crowd starts chanting "Whole Fucking Show!" The pace slows down as Burke, slowly, gets on his feet.

Taz: I never liked RVD for his cocky attitude.

MT: Well he can back it up no doubt about that.

He charges RVD who side steps and sweeps him and goes for a standing moonsault again Burke moves out of the way and RVD lands on his feet, but this time he didn't avoid the Four up uppercut by Burke which sends RVD flying backwards and on the canvas holding his jaw as Burke tuants to the crowd like RVD did for him. Burke picks up RVD and nails a left and steps behind him and nails a German suplex, but keeps ahold to bring him back up and go for it again, but RVD flips behind him and nails a quick release german suplex! RVD then kips up on his feet and Burke gets up quicky also and they have a stand off as the crowd pops. RVD does his shoulder taunts, but Burke kicks him in the gut and throws him into the turnbuckle post. Burke then takes off the knee pads and charges for the Elijah Express, but RVD moves out of the way and Burke crashes and burns. RVD goes for rolling thunder and nails it! Cover 1...2... kickout! RVD goes for a standing moonsualt, but is caught with the knee of Burke. Burke gets on his feet and holds RVD up for the Elijah Experience, but RVD puts the breaks on and brings the front of his boot to the teeth of Burke.

MT: This could be it!

Taz: I guess so......

RVD then tuants for a little five star action as he jumps to the top turnbuckle and signals for the five star frogsplash. Just then he is nailed in the face by a Chairshot thrown by Kevin Thorn! The ref rings the bell out of disqualification.

MT: Awww come on!

Taz: Well RVD shoulda been disqualified earlier for the illegal kick in the teeth.

Goldberg pulls Burke out and goes to punch him, but his caught in the back by a chair shot by Striker. Striker then nails the startled Goldberg in the face with another chair shot. Burke enters the ring and nails the Elijah Express on RVD. Elijah then raises his hand in victory with the rest of his New Breed

Jimmy Hart: For double interference at the end of the match this match is ruled a double DQ!

Crowd booes heavily at the ending of this good wrestling match.

MT: RVD had it won.

Taz: Yeah but the New Breed are the ones standing tall!

*Commercial Break*

Kofi Kingston comes out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Jimmy Hart: Your following Main event is schedule for 1 fall and will be a 3 vs. 1 Handicap match! Making his way to the ring Kofi Kingston!

MT: Kofi is about to pay for stepping up for himself.

Taz: Good hope man.

Legacy comes out to huge heat from the crowd.

Jimmy Hart: And his opponent, The WWC Champion Randy Orton, and The Tag Team champions, Cody Rhodes, and Ted DiBiase. They Are Legacy!

Taz: Randy told Kofi that if Kofi wins he will give Kofi a title shot at Randy's title at our ppv.

MT: This match could define Kofi's career. All he needs is a 3 count.

Taz: And that's hard with Legacy.

The ref rings the bell after calming everyone down.

Main Event
3 vs. 1 Handicap Match
If Kofi wins he is #1 Contender for Randy Orton's title
Kofi Kingston vs. Legacy (Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, and Cody Rhodes)​

Cody Rhodes will start off as he goes over a plan with Orton and DiBiase. Kofi charges and nails a huge Stinger splash on Rhodes, knocking DiBiase off the apron and Kofi uses a victory roll on Rhodes, 1...2... kickout! Randy eyes widen, but turned into anger as Cody kicked out. Kofi starts nailing Cody with lefts and rights and ducks a huge clothesline from Orton and nails a dropkick on Rhodes with so much force that Kofi does a complete backflip landing on Randy in a moonsault like style move. Kofi get's up and rallys the fans as he goes across the ropes. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" from Kofi as he lays his legs on the stomach of Randy Orton. Kofi turns to Rhodes who goes for a kick, but Kofi catches it. DiBiase runs in and nails a chopblock on Kofi saving any further damage to Legacy for the time being. Rhodes drops an elbow on Kofi, follow by a knee drop as DiBiase get's Randy out of the ring and they regroup. Rhodes locks a sleeper in as the crowd tries to rally Kofi on again.

Taz: Great job stopping this momentum.

MT: Kofi almsot had them too.

Rhodes drags Kofi dangerously close to his corner, but Kofi begins to stand up and is fully stood up, but as soon as he is Randy, who is in reaching distance, connects his right fist with the face of Kofi Kingston. Rhodes let's go of the hold and tags DiBiase in who stands on the turnbuckle and nails a doot stamp on Kofi. Cover 1...2... kickout! DiBiase then puts Kofi on the turnbuckle and nails a few shoulder thrusts before finally tagging in Randy Orton. Randy enters and nails a european uppercut on Kofi. He goes for an Irish whip into the corner and Kofi connects with the turnbuckle. Randy charges, but Kofi jumps completely over him. Randy goes for a clothesline, but Kofi ducks and Randy puts the breaks on and turns around to duck a roundhouse kick, by Kofi and nails a huge dropkick! Cover 1...2... kickout! Randy Orton then locks in that trademark Orton lock. Kofi, who is close to the ropes wraps his arms around it. The ref forces Randy off and gets in his face. This gives Kofi time to rest. Randy advances towards Kofi who nails a knife edge chop. He nails another.

MT: Kofi is coming back!

Taz: This isn't good.

Then he goes for a right hook, but Randy catches it and nails a european uppercut. Randy goes across the ropes and Rhodes blind tags in. Kofi ducks a clothesline by Randy and nails a double chop on Rhodes. Kofi then turns to get nails with a knee lift in the gut by Orton followed by a ddt. Orton rolls out of the ring and Cody covers, 1...2... kickout! Cody tags DiBiase in who lifts Kofi up for the Dream Street, but Kofi runs forward and falls down, using the force to send DiBiase out of the ring, Randy get's a blind tag in though. Kofi nails a drop kick on Randy, knocking him off the apron near DiBiase. Rhodes enters the ring and charges Kofi, only to get back dropped outside of the ring ontop of the rest of Legacy. Kofi then sprints across the ropes and back at Legacy and does an amazing front flip over the ropes, without touching them, and landing on Legacy minus Randy Orton, who moved out of the way. Randy picks up Kofi and throws him into the barracade. Then Randy throws Kofi in the ring. Randy enters the ring and Kofi rebounds on his feet extremely quick and nails Randy with the Trouble in Paradise Kick!

Taz: NO WAY! kick out!

MT: It's over!

Cover 1...2... rope break! Randy gets his left leg on the ropes. Kofi can't believe it. Randy slowly gets to his feet Kofi advances towards Randy who catches him with an RKO! Cover 1...2... kickout!!!!! Randy can't believe it as he pushes the ref. The ref pushes back and Randy forgets about him. Randy goes on the turnbuckle and gets ready for the punt kick. He runs to punt kick him, but Kofi side steps and catches Randy with a school boy! 1...2...3!

MT: KOFI DID IT!!!!!!!

Legacy attacks Kofi as Randy screams at the ref. DiBiase and Rhodes hold him for a punt kick. Rhodes yells Randy and Randy turns to see his chance. He goes to hit it, but stops...... at this.......

[YT]mWaPYyDKvf0[/YT]

Randy and the rest of Legacy gaze on as Umaga, and Afa who was an old pal of DiBiase and Rhodes that they turned on to join Legacy come running down the arena. They enter the ring and Legacy bail very quickly.

MT: Umaga and Afa have joined forces!

Taz: And their targets are Legacy this is not good.

Umaga and Afa raises Kofi hands up as Kofi shows Randy the belt sign and Randy can't believe it!

MT: What a Chaotic Night it was. Well I'm Mike Tenay we'll see you next time!

Show Over

connorten

Reaction score
I have to say you are improving a fair bit from your former BTB's. I think there are still some improvements needed to catch some of the other BTB'ers attention though.

The good:
-Matches: They are all pretty solid and a good length. Keep up the good work in that department.
-Feuds: The feuds are pretty interesting and they all catch my eye and make me want to read a little more.
-Lay out: The lay out of the show is pretty good. It is easy to read and spaced out very well.

The bad:
-Videos: They are not needed. Just describe them and use your own words not someone's video. It feels like you are just trying to make your show look longer.
-Promos: Maaaa... they are kinda short and sweet and to the point. I am not saying that is bad, but I believe they can be made better with some length and more push on superstars.
-Umaga and Afa VS. THe Legacy: Wow! This is a huge push on Afa and Umaga and I hope you are up for all the work involved in helping push them. I think this is more of a warm up for The Legacy to face a bigger named tag team or stable later on.

Overall: Decent show. Good writing style. Lots of interesting matches and feuds. Keep up the good work and keep improving those promos!

-TJ-

WWC Wednesday Night Thunder Preview - Commercial 1 and 2

Commercial 1:

Clips of Christian Cage is showing on the screen.

Unknown: All this hype about Chirstian is so annoying. Everyone thinks he is the uncrown Television champion. Well after just signing a contract with WWC you will see that hype dimed to nothing. I am Chirstian Cage's opponent for the Television Championship.

Dolph Ziggler shows up on the screen.

Dolph Ziggler: Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler, your soon to be WWC Television champion!

End of commercial

Commercial 2:

Goldberg is sitting down in a darkened room.

Goldberg: I was out there to help keep the New Breed from taking out my friend RVD. And what happens?

Goldberg pulls Burke out and goes to punch him, but his caught in the back by a chair shot by Striker. Striker then nails the startled Goldberg in the face with another chair shot. Burke enters the ring and nails the Elijah Express on RVD. Elijah then raises his hand in victory with the rest of his New Breed

Goldberg: New Breed you think you have the edge, but all you did was piss me off. First, that little runt, Matt Striker........ YOU'RE NEXT!!!

End of Commercial

Known Match Card:

WWC Television Title match:
Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian Cage

Goldberg vs. Matt Striker w/ Elijah Burke and Kevin Thorn

-TJ-

WWC Wednesday Night Thunder

"Seasons" By The Veer Union Roars Throughout the Arena. The pyro goes off and the crowd goes wild as Thunder begins!

Taz: Welcome to WWC Thunder! I am the Suplex Machine, Taz, followed by Mike Tenay!

MT: What a show we got for you. Two very similar wrestlers in Christian Cage vs. Dolph Ziggler competing for the TV Title. Along with that Goldberg gets his revenge on Matt Striker tonight.

Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi comes out to heat from the crowd.

Jimmy Hart: The following tag team match is schedule for one fall! Making their way to the ring, "The Middle Eastern Nightmare" Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi!

The Wild Samoans comes out to a pop.

Jimmy Hart: And their opponents, Afa and Umaga, the Wild Samoans!

Taz: These guys might have made a bad decision in making Legacy their enemies.

MT: How so? They stood up for Kofi!

Taz: I'm just saying. This should be a good international tag match.

The ref settles the wrestlers and rings the bell to start the match.

Match #1
Tag Team Match
The Wild Samoans vs. Bashir and Kiyoshi​

Bashir and Kiyoshi start talking over a game plan against the larger and stronger Wild Samoans. Afa is waiting for Kiyoshi as he advances near him. They go for a lock up, but Kiyoshi stops and backs off slightly. Afa stops and just looks at Kiyoshi with a blank stare. They go to lock up again as Kiyoshi steps behind Afa and backs away as Afa turns around immediately for a lock up. Afa and Kiyoshi finally lock up and Kiyoshi starts screaming in pain saying he hurt his hand. The ref breaks the lock up and checks Kiyoshi's hand. Afa is standing behind him looking up. Kiyoshi turns his head slightly to Afa then does a back kicks, nailing Afa in the knee. Afa falls to a knee and Kiyoshi nails a ddt! Cover 1... kickout! Kiyoshi slaps a modified ground chin lock on Afa. Afa starts to get up as Kiyoshi slips his hand for the sleeper and tries to choke Afa out. The ref starts counting Kiyoshi for the choke hold. Kiyoshi lets go at four and chopes Afa on the top of the head. Kiyoshi sits Afa up and locks in a snapmare sleeper. The ref begins to check Afa as he begins to fade. The ref asks Afa if he wants to give up. Afa with a small and slight breathe says no. But Afa begins to fade more.

Taz: Good work teaming up on the smaller Afa.

MT: Well being smaller then Umaga isn't saying much. We'll see how this goes.

The ref finally goes to check on Afa. He lifts his arm up and lets go. His arm falls limb, 1! He does this one more time and his arm falls limb, 2! He tries this again, but Afa's arm stays in air. The crowd starts rallying behind Afa as he begins to move. Kiyoshi lets go of the sleeper and sprints across the ropes and back to Afa with a perfectly executed sitting clothesline. Cover, 1...2... kickout! Kiyoshi tags Bashir in. Bashir enters and both he and Kiyoshi drags Afa to their corner. Kiyoshi waits at the apron as Bashir goes over on Afa with stomps and lefts and rights. Cover 1...2... kickout! Bashir takes a few more rights and lefts on Afa, but Afa continues to stand up. Bashir goes for a right, but Afa catches it and shoves Bashir back, knocking Kiyoshi off the apron. Bashir runs back to Afa and gets nailed with a huge big boot! Afa then runs over and gets the tag on Umaga! Umaga runs in and catches a left by Bashir and presses him up. Kiyoshi is pearched on the turnbuckle and Umaga has his back to him. Kiyoshi jumps off with a chop on the calf muscle of Umaga.

Taz: Great! Great! Great! stopping Umaga in his tracks!

MT: I know! It was very smart of Kiyoshi.

Umaga falls backwards with Bashir falling too for a cover. 1...2... Umaga throws Bashir off of him and Bashir lands in a cross body like fashion on Kiyoshi. Umaga then stands up and walks forward and drops a leg on Kiyoshi. Then as Bashir gets up Umaga waits for him. Bashir stands on his feet and Umaga nails a right uppercut that sends Bashir backwards into the turnbuckle. Umaga lifts Kiyoshi up. Afa stands behind Umaga, waiting. Umaga throws Kiyoshi back and Kiyoshi rebounds off the ropes back to Umaga who tosses him straight in the air. Kiyoshi comes fallen down in the waiting shoulders of Afa, as Afa catches him with a Samoan Drop! Afa gets up and runs to Bashir and nails a turnbuckle body splash on Bashir. Bashir staggers forwards and falls backwards in a sitting position on the turnbuckle. Umaga then yells as he sprints and nails that devestating hip thrust into the skull of Bashir. Umaga then lifts up a limb Kiyoshi and drags him into the middle of the ring and signals for the Samoan Spike. Umaga nails it! Cover 1...2...3!

MT: It's all over.

Jimmy Hart: Your winners of the match, The Wild Samoans!

Taz: Well Kiyoshi and Bashir tried, but the Wild Samoans win this.

MT: Well next we will hear from these men about their future rivalrly with Legacy!

*Commercial*

Mike Tenay is standing in the ring with the Wild Samoans.

MT: Well we just got done seeing a good tag match, and I am standing here with the winners, The Wild Samoans!

Pop!

MT: Guys as we saw on Nitro, you stood up for Kofi, why?

Afa takes the mic.

Afa: You see Umaga and I are cousins, we were going to WWC to get on with our lives as a tag team. I forgot about what Legacy did to me in WWE. Seeing though what Legacy was doing at Nitro, especially to Kofi. Well, that brought the hate back in me.

MT: So what does the future see for The Wild Samoans?

Umaga takes the mic. The crowd pops as Umaga holds it to his mouth and is breathing heavily.

Umaga: CODY RHODES'S, TED DIBIASE'S, AND RANDY ORTON'S BLOOD!

Umaga slams the mic into Tenays chest as the crowd pops as the Wild Samoans leave.

MT: The Wild Samoans Everybody!

Pop!

The Camera Cuts backstage to Kristal

Kristal: I am standing here with Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph Ziggler shows up on screen to some heat.

Kristal: Tonight you will b......

Dolph: Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph extends his hand out.

Kristal: Uhhhh okay....

Kristal shakes Dolph's hand.

Kristal: Nice to meet you....

Dolph: I know.....

Kristal: So tonight you will be facing Chirstian Cage for the.....

Dolph extends his hand to hush Kristal up. The fans draw some heat as Dolph puts his lips to the mic.

Dolph: Christian who?

Kristal: Uhhh your opponent tonight.....

Dolph: Oh oh oh. I'm sorry. I'm thinking about the afterparty once I win my title. Christian, you and your peeps will get familiar to this name......... Dolph Ziggler, WWC's first TV Champion!

Heat as Dolph Ziggler leaves the view of the camera.

*Commercial*

Matt Striker comes out with Elijah Burke and Kevin Thorn.

Jimmy Hart: The following match is schedule for one fall! Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Kevin Thorn and Elijah Burke, Matt Striker!

MT: This man here may have signed his own death wish.

Taz: Yeah let's take you back to Nitro.

Burke gets on his feet and holds RVD up for the Elijah Experience, but RVD puts the breaks on and brings the front of his boot to the teeth of Burke.

MT: This could be it!

Taz: I guess so......

RVD then tuants for a little five star action as he jumps to the top turnbuckle and signals for the five star frogsplash. Just then he is nailed in the face by a Chairshot thrown by Kevin Thorn! The ref rings the bell out of disqualification.

MT: Awww come on!

Taz: Well RVD shoulda been disqualified earlier for the illegal kick in the teeth.

Jimmy Hart: For double interference at the end of the match this match is ruled a double DQ!

MT: RVD had the title won, but interference from Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, and ultimately later Goldberg stopped the match.

Taz: Now, don't jump to conclusions here. RVD did not have it win yet.

Goldberg comes out to some pops and a long drowned out Goooldberg chants.

Jimmy Hart: His opponent, Goldberg!

The ref gets the New breed out of the ring and starts the match.

Match #2
Singles Match
Goldberg vs. Matt Striker w/ Kevin Thorn and Elijah Burke

Striker circles Goldberg, sizing him up. Goldberg is just standing looking at Matt. Striker holds his arms up in ready for an attack. Goldberg takes a step closer to Striker. Striker backs away. Striker backs away in the corner and goes between the ropes, not wanting any of Goldberg. Goldberg advances to Matt, but the ref holds him back. Matt then stands completely on the apron. Goldberg pushes the ref out of the way and walks towards Striker, who slaps him across the face. The crowd gasps at that then pops as Goldberg chases Striker around the ring. Striker enters the ring and begins stomping on Goldberg as he enters the ring. Goldberg gets to a knee and Striker takes a step back and nails a single leg dropkick in the temple of Goldberg cover! 1...2... kickout! Striker then starts nailing the grounded Goldberg with lefts and rights, before the ref can finally pull Striker off. Goldberg gets to a vertical position and Striker charges again and Goldberg catches him with a body press. The crowd goes in ahh as Goldberg walks towards the end of the ring where The New Breed is at, then the crowd roars with pops as Goldberg throws Striker on Thorn and Burke!

MT: Goldberg is getting revenge tonight!

Taz: That was uncalled for.

The crowd is chanting Goooooldberg as Goldberg is being held back in threaten of disqualification by the ref. Striker and the rest of the New Breed finally get to their feet as Goldberg exits the ring and picks up Striker. He throws Striker in the ring and is jumped by Thorn. The ref, talking to Striker, does not see Thorn nailing Goldberg with left and right forearms to the back. Thorn then nails an uppercut which sends Goldberg reeling back. Goldberg staggers forward to Thorn lifting him up in a power slam position and runs to the turnbuckle post, but Goldberg gets behind him and shoves him into the post. Thorn staggers closely to the barracade, and Goldberg charges for the spear and spears Thorn threw the barracade! The crowd chants holy shit as Striker goes nuts and screams at the ref to count Goldberg out. The ref starts the count. Goldberg starts moving at 3. He crawls to the ring at 7. He stands up on his feet at 8. He makes it in the ring just after 9 to a pop! Striker sprints across the ropes and back at the kneeling Goldberg and nails a knee strike to the temple of Goldberg! Cover 1...2... kickout!

MT: What a knee strike.

Taz: Its over no way!

Striker shoves the ref back in anger. Striker then turns to Goldberg and lifts him up and signals for the Golden Rule, but Goldberg puts his hand on the face of Striker and throws him back. Striker somersualts backwards and charges Goldberg who catches him with a spine breaking, big impact spinebuster! Goldberg exits the ring as the ref checks on Striker. Goldberg grabs the shoulder of Elijah Burke who was checking on Thorn. Burke turns around and brings his right fist straight into the face of Goldberg. The right fist has brass knuckles on it. Goldberg gets stunned pretty bad by the Brass Knuckle'd Right hook of Burke. Burke then grabs the stunned Goldberg and nails the Elijah Experience on the mat! Striker gets to his feet and tells the ref to count Goldberg down. The ref starts the count. The ref gets to a 10 count and Goldberg is still out. The ref rings the bell.

MT: Goldberg got screwed!

Taz: Striker just defeated Goldberg!

Jimmy: Your Winner of the match, Matt Striker!

MT: Striker gets a countout win over Goldberg.

Taz: Well call it what you want, its still a win in my book.

MT: Its Main Event Time, next.

*Commercial*

Jimmy: The following bout is schedule for one fall, and is for the WWC TV Championship!

Dolph Ziggler comes out to some heat from the crowd.

Jimmy: Making his way to the ring, Dolph Ziggler!

Christian Cage comes out to a pop from the crowd.

Jimmy: And his opponent, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage!

The ref gets the two situated and rings the bell.

Main Event
WWC TV Title Match
Christian Cage vs. Dolph Ziggler​

Christian and Dolph circle up, but Dolph stops and extends his hand out. Dolph is telling Christian to shake it. Christian looks down at Ziggler's hand and justs smirks, Dolph says shake it and Christian refuses. Dolph finally slaps the taste out of Christian's mouth. The crowd gasps as Christian responds in kind, but not kindly with a jaw breaking slap of his own. Dolph staggers back and then charges Christian who catches him with an arm drag! Dolph gets up and gets nailed with another arm drag. Christian goes for a hip toss on Dolph, but Dolph puts the breaks on and grabs the arm and gets behind Christian in an arm hammerlock. Christian goes for an elbow, but Dolph keeps his head away from the elbow. Christian is able to find a leg between his and trips Dolph up. Christian jumps behind him and locks a side headlock on. Dolph gets to his feet and shoves Christian off. Christian rebounds off the ropes and comes back with a shoulder tackle on Dolph, knocking him down. Christian goes across the ropes and Dolph gets to his feet and Christian nails another shoulder tackle which knocks Dolph down again. Christian holds his arm up and the crowd chants Peep! Over and over again.

MT: Christian is pumped.

Taz: A little show off don't ya think?

Christian goes across the ropes. Dolph gets to his feet and jumps in the air and dropkicks the right knee of the running Christian. The crowd gasps as Christian doesn't hide the pain being felt in his right knee as he is screaming in pain. Dolph then drops a knee of the knee of Christian and locks a knee lock and wrenches it. The ref checks on Christian who refuses to give. Dolph again drops a knee on Christian's knee a few times as the ref again checks on Christian. Dolph lifts Christian up and nails a back suplex. Cover 1...2...kickout! Dolph again drops the knee of Christian and screams at Christian to tap. Christian again refuses. Christian finds himself at the ropes and the ref breaks the hold and scalds Dolph telling him to respect him. Christian gets on his feet and Dolph advances to Christian who nails a right hook, followed by a left. He goes for an irish whip, but Dolph puts on the breaks and brings Christian forward, but Dolph jumps low and dropkicks the bad knee of Christian. Christian falls and Dolph goes for the cover, 1...2... kickout! Christian rolls out of the ring. Dolph exits the ring.

MT: Dolph is continueing the attack.

Taz: Christian is trying to bail out of it!

He goes for a right hook, but Christian catches it and nails a hip toss on the mat. Christian enters the ring and tuants to the crowd as he sprints across the ropes and stops as he sees Jack Swagger on the apron. Christian nails Swagger with a right hook! Swagger gets knocked off the apron. Christian sprints across the ropes and springboards off the middle rope and goes for a vertical cross body plancha, but Dolph was able to recover off of Swagger's distraction and Dolph moves out of the way and enters the ring. Dolph begins to talk and distract the ref. Swagger waits for Christian to get up like he did and goes for a big boot, but Christian ducks and sprints in the ring and nails a split second spinning heel kick in the jaw of Ziggler! Christian picks of Dolph and signals for the Killswitch, but Christian is distracted by Swagger. Dolph shoves Christian off and the ref checks on Dolph who is faking an injury. Christian sprints forward to Swagger who nails Christian with a right hook. Christian staggers backwards and Ziggle nails the jumping russian leg sweep! Cover 1...2...3!

MT: Jack Swagger!?!

Taz: Dolph Won the title!

Jimmy: You Winner, And New WWC TV Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph Grabs the mic.

Dolph: Hi! I'm Dolph Ziggler, Your new WWC Television Champion!

Taz: Dolph Ziggler, WWC's first TV Champion!

MT: Well I don't know why Swagger was out there, but hopefully the answers will be told on Nitro. Mike Tenay and Taz saying thank you for watching, we'll see you next time!

Show Over!

seX-Power

My Review for Nitro:

The handicap match was an alright match but I don't see the point of it being 4 on 2. It could have been Swagger/Nash vs Maven/Snow only as the Majors were only really mentioned in the last few lines. Anyway, this was basically a squash that put over Big Sexy Swagger nicely.

The promo backstage with Legacy is alright but the thing with Kofi is intriguing. A feud could be good but I don't see Kingston being at that level. Also, minor gripe in that he wouldn't just get up after being beaten down by three men.

The opponents for Priceless being guys who were just in a match is good booking as it guarantees them the win. Would have liked it to be even more of a squash though. Promo after was pretty generic, but I like the idea of Orton pulling them away when they go on about the challenge.

Orton's match with Funaki is again good booking to put over Bischoff making it easy for Legacy but you ruin it with the amount of offense you give Funaki. It should have been a 1 minute squash, and the match was too competitive as you wrote it and makes Orton weak, geting almost beaten by a jobber. Kofi interfering after the match is cool as is his more serious character and this basically solidifies them feuding.

The backstage promo with Orton and Kofi is a little off as I think they wouldn't have just talked to each other so peacefully and also who let Orton make matches now. I expect Kofi to win and go to face Orton at the PPV though.

RVD taking on Burke is cool but what's with all the managers? Solid match but I don't like commentary in it as it breaks up the action too much. Thorn causing the DQ could lead to a good feud between these two alliances. The double DQ is just confusing, and a kick to the teeth is not illegal.

The main event is another good wrestling match telling a good story of Kofi defying the odds to beat Legacy and earn his title match. I was a little concerned about this being a 3 on 1 feud but the return of Umaga and Afa is a great move and them against Priceless and as faces could be interesting. I predict Priceless v the NEW Wild Samoans for the PPV also.

My review for Thunder:

The tag team match to start off the show was good but again I think you made the match a little too competitive, and Umaga/Afa could have benefitted from a more solid victory here. The Wild Samoans promo after the match is short but to the point and Umaga was pretty epic. Please don't make this like the Nation of Violence though.

Ziggler promo had potential and was in character, but I suggest you proof read your work to fix spelling punctuation and grammar as it makes work more enjoyable to read.

I'm not too sure about the Goldberg/Striker match. Goldberg shouldn't be losing to guys like Matt regardless of interference. I also don't get the ref not seeing the interference and then counting Goldberg down. This match seemed kind of off but furthers the feud so far.

The main event with Ziggler vs Christian for the TV title is a good match and I like the result with Ziggler being put over, and I suggest you find a name for his finisher. He should be a good cocky heel champion.

Solid shows, but proof read for spelling/grammar please. Also, the youtube vids are pointless, cut them out.

CT Styles

WWC Review

First off, in the commentary they say something along the lines of, 'Two very similar wrestlers in Christian Cage and Dolph Ziggler.' How exactly are they similar? I really don't know how they resemble each other in any way. On the topic of commentary, it's pretty average, though, commentary's a pretty hard thing to nail in my opinion.

The opening match is the Wild Samoans taking on a Japanese guy I'm guessing and Sheik Abdul Bashir. I don't know who the Japanese guy is so that's not a real positive start for me reading this match. A mediocre match at best, nothing great. It doesn't interest me that much and your descriptions seem pretty brief thus I don't visualize this match very well. Not a great match, Umaga gets the spike for the win. Is Afa Sim Snuka?

Very generic promo from Afa and Umaga, no distinct characteristics, it could have been anyone. Although, he doesn't really have many distinct traits, I'll give you that, you still could have been more creative with the wording.

The Ziggler promo is a little better but still, generic cocky character #1, nothing great.

We're going into a Goldberg match, I'm a massive Goldberg fan. It looks as if this match was set up by events that have happened previously. Let's see how this match pans out. It was stupid of Goldberg to try and take on Striker as well as try and exit the ring and attack Thorn and Burke because as it looked it was going to and it did, it backfired and cost him the match. Again, I think you need to work on your wording and adjectives to give a better fell for the match and allow readers to visualize it easier. In the end, Goldberg gets screwed via being outnumbered on the outside, attacked thus losing via count-out.

Ziggler and Christian battle each other now for the WWC Television Championship. Christian maintains control in the beginning after the expressing of disrespect towards one another at the beginning. Dolph then begins to weaken the knee of Christian through a dropkick and zones in on it. Swagger interferes and distracts Christian numerous times. Christian from what I gathered had injured his knee so I don't get how he can be sprinting around. Also..
Christian sprints across the ropes and springboards off the middle rope and goes for a vertical cross body plancha
What's he doing? I don't get it. Anyway, Swagger distracts him successfully in the end as Ziggler nails his finisher, the Jumping Russian Legsweep, which I personally am a fan of. Ziggler as WWC Television Champion to me, seems a bit early in his career but I'll see what happens and see whether you book it correctly to prove me wrong.

My overall thoughts on this BTB are that it's above average at its peak and still nothing special as of yet. You need to work on your promos and match writing, promos; you need to work on distinctive characteristics for superstars so that not everyone sounds so generic and similar. Concerning your match writing, I'd say work on your descriptions and not make the match seem like a list of spots; as in, sentences that are no more than ten words simply saying what the superstar's doing.

4/10

-TJ-

WWC Saturday Night Nitro Preview

Sim Snuke is speaking in a dark room.

Snuka: After being betrayed by Legacy, or in specific, Randy Orton, my life went to hell. Afterwards I was kicked in the ass by everyone that had the chance. Employers, wrestlers, everyone in general. Well I am back to say YOU DIDN'T KICK HARD ENOUGH. Randy Orton, your mine!

Afa and Umaga will take on Beer Money, to move further into the tag ranks, and closer to Legacy. Not only that, but Christian will get his revenge on Jack Swagger in a 1 vs 1 match. Kofi will prove his main event status, by competing in a match against the very dangerous and smashed mouth Veteran, Kevin Nash. Goldberg and RVD will compete in a 2 vs. 3 grudge match against The New Breed. Heads will turn and body will be broken at WWC's Second Nitro show!

Known Match Card:

Non Title Singles Match
Sim Snuka vs. Randy Orton w/ Legacy

Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Nash w/ Swagger

Singles Match
Jack Swagger /w Nash vs. Christian (Fail I know o_O)

Tag Team Match
Beer Money vs. The Wild Samoans

2 vs. 3 Handicap Match
RVD and Goldberg vs. The New Breed

Evil Austin

Non Title Singles Match
Sim Snuka vs. Randy Orton w/ Legacy
Snuka should get some mid card title push while he wins wtih interfeerance, begining a feud with Legacy.
Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Nash w/ Swagger

Singles Match
Jack Swagger vs. Christian w/ Nash
Wait huh? Nash was with Christian and then with Swagger?? im a bit confused but that could be my fault as I haven't read your show
Tag Team Match
Beer Money vs. The Wild Samoans

2 vs. 3 Handicap Match
RVD and Goldberg vs. The New Breed
the team of Goldberg and RVD will snap and Goldberg will take RVD appart with a spear, thus begining a feud with him and a cool PPV match which I woudl like to see.

Good luck with this