birdie Says You're Discriminating (Rant Warning)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
It is the same thing with fighting over bathrooms. Remember that? Like come on. There are MAJOR problems in the world right now and you want to argue over bathrooms? It just comes down to feelings. People are using feelings now to sue others, to get their way in life, and to generally make other people feel bad. A feeling is almost always based on the personal belief of truth in your own mind. If someone says you are ugly, and you choose to believe it then you must already feel that deep inside yourself. So when a trans person gets triggered for someone not calling him "zim" what does that sound like? I don't know. People are just losing it.

Isn't Zim that knock off Nuka Cola from the Far Harbour DLC from Fallout 4?:crack:

But it's alright if you can't handle a different opinion you can just talk to people you've never met, about something you don't know about for no reason other than to vent and not broaden an opinion. That's why I'm convinced Tumblr has such a bad rep for trans-nazism as you develop a case of emotional diarrhoea and put everything forgetting there are other people in the world.

Anyway to actually answer the OP, I wouldn't really date a trans, it would be like when you order your Iceland shopping delivered and they're out of stock with Mayonnaise so they replace it with Cilit Bang...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not exactly. I'm no psychological expert (Jacob Fox is probably smarter than me on this) but from what I've learned in the psych courses I've taken thus far, gender isn't unchangeable. Sex is biological - you're born either male or female, and theres only 2 sexes. Unless you're gonna Mr Garrison yourself and get an operation I don't think theres anything you can do about that. But gender is more psychological and identity-based. I don't really know how that works beyond that because I'm an ordinary guy, but I think it has to do with hormones in the brain and genetics.

But onto the OP I don't think I could ever be attracted to a trans person, even if they do identify as a woman.

I meant it as gender alone, just male and female. Just one sex and the other sex. Yes, there are aspects of gender in which one sex tends to be more of something or less of something than the other that can be portrayed in action (like males tending to have a higher sex drive vs females) and you are right, hormones factor into this as well. Women with higher testosterone tend to be more aggressive and men with higher estrogen tend to be more emotional. There is a lot to this that I won't even pretend to understand but biologically speaking, humans will always be one sex or the other, which you are born with. Sex driven hormones come into life a bit later. Using these multi-gender outlets to make people feel bad for who they are and are not attracted to is what initially made me have a wtf moment.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Isn't Zim that knock off Nuka Cola from the Far Harbour DLC from Fallout 4?:crack:

But it's alright if you can't handle a different opinion you can just talk to people you've never met, about something you don't know about for no reason other than to vent and not broaden an opinion. That's why I'm convinced Tumblr has such a bad rep for trans-nazism as you develop a case of emotional diarrhoea and put everything forgetting there are other people in the world.

That is the same with people (heavier) who use the term "thins" to insult healthy people that are not over weight. The same as the extreme gays calling straight people "breeders". I learned two wrongs don't make a right when I was a child. Maybe they missed kindergarten class that day. You can't justify hate by hating. That is wrong.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dnt like the idea of hvinv a Man dressed as a Woman bein the same bathroom as me. I would not feel comfortable. If I ever HAVE to use public restrooms, I move as quick as I can. I believe in only One Gender. MALE or FEMALE. i dnt believe in being a Male wanting to be Female and Vise Versa. Its all in their Minds. Its Psychological. THAT I know is what makes GOD Angry. Im just Stateing whats on MY Mind is all...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I dnt like the idea of hvinv a Man dressed as a Woman bein the same bathroom as me. I would not feel comfortable. If I ever HAVE to use public restrooms, I move as quick as I can. I believe in only One Gender. MALE or FEMALE. i dnt believe in being a Male wanting to be Female and Vise Versa. Its all in their Minds. Its Psychological. THAT I know is what makes GOD Angry. Im just Stateing whats on MY Mind is all...

It is one thing to force people to live by your feelings and ideals and object to it but you can't judge a person, specially when you don't understand them or what they are going through. I am not going to judge a man dressing like a woman or vice versa because it isn't my place. They are not harming anyone by doing this. God would be more angry at us for not loving and accepting people than over what a person wears. Think about it.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ur Right, Snake. I try to keep my Opinions to myself. I dnt like to Judge ppl, Really... I DNT. It upsets me hearing other ppl Being Judgemental. Like my two friends had s** Before marriage, and then they had to get married. Some ppl from church found out and they werent too willing to accept it. I've heard some talking bout what they did. Granite it was Wrong BUT Im still their Friend and Im a Very Supportive Friend at that.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm at the point where when I see this stuff and I'm just like "okay".

Literally everything is discrimination anymore. Having a different opinion these days is almost considered hate speech to some of these almost zealot level idiots. I've met some awesome LGTBQ people over the years, just wonderful people to be around regardless of their orientation or what gender they see themselves as. And then there's people like this who view anyone disagreeing with anything they have to say as discrimination. There are radicals and basically at this point hatemongers within any sort of organized groups or movements, so one shouldn't associate all LGTBQ people with this person's thoughts.

The vocal minority tends to ruin things for the rest of them, just look at feminism. I'm a woman, gender equality is important, and just for saying that, some people would be like "you're a feminazi!" because of how many people in places like tumblr say if a man looks at you he wants to rape you, or anything else in their huge anti-men crusade. And if you speak up against third wave feminism as a woman, you're attacked and told that you hate your own gender and you've been brainwashed by men. The moral of the story is people suck, they've always sucked, but they suck especially hard now. Radicals should not be paid attention to, because they paint an ugly image of the rational people in their community/movement.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Feminism is a joke. Everything they stand for is misinformation, especially wage gaps and "rape culture". It has no place in the western world.
Women are seeing this BS as well, with nearly 90% of American females believing in gender equality but only 18% considering themselves feminist. I just love seeing women fight against it.

OT: I could never date a trans person.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Feminism is a joke. Everything they stand for is misinformation, especially wage gaps and "rape culture". It has no place in the western world.
Women are seeing this BS as well, with nearly 90% of American females believing in gender equality but only 18% considering themselves feminist. I just love seeing women fight against it.

OT: I could never date a trans person.
Exactly.

I could never align myself with... those people.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
But gender is more psychological

You are not a man because you think you are a man. You cannot alter basic biology to better suit your subjective sense of what you are.
Legally you can change your gender but it still doesn't make it biologically correct, I will not pretend someone is something they aren't.